- a line of、a series of、barrage、consecutive、continually、continue、continuous、sequence、serial、series
- continue after an interruption; "The demonstration continued after a break for lunch"
- exist over a prolonged period of time; "The bad weather continued for two more weeks"
- continue talking; "I know its hard," he continued, "but there is no choice"; "carry on--pretend we are not in the room" (同)go_on, carry on, proceed
- continue a certain state, condition, or activity; "Keep on working!"; "We continued to work into the night"; "Keep smiling"; "We went on working until well past midnight" (同)go_on, proceed, go along, keep
- do something repeatedly and showing no intention to stop; "We continued our research into the cause of the illness"; "The landlord persists in asking us to move" (同)persist in
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; "preserve the peace in the family"; "continue the family tradition"; "Carry on the old traditions" (同)uphold, carry on, bear on, preserve
- (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other; "the voltage divider consisted of a series of fixed resistors"
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times (同)serial, serial publication
- (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; "the visiting team swept the series"
- a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection; "the Post Office issued a series commemorating famous American entertainers"; "his coin collection included the complete series of
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- of a function or curve; extending without break or irregularity
- continuing in time or space without interruption; "a continuous rearrangement of electrons in the solar atoms results in the emission of light"- James Jeans; "a continuous bout of illness lasting six months"; "lived in continuous fear"; "a continuous row of warehouses"; "a continuous line has no gaps or breaks in it"; "moving midweek holidays to the nearest Monday or Friday allows uninterrupted work weeks" (同)uninterrupted
- pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series; "serial monogamy"; "serial killing"; "a serial killer"; "serial publication"
- a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks concert series" (同)series
- of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations; "serial processing" (同)in series, nonparallel
- pertaining to or composed in serial technique; "serial music"
- in a consecutive manner; "we numbered the papers consecutively" (同)sequentially
- in regular succession without gaps; "serial concerts" (同)sequent, sequential, serial, successive
- determine the order of constituents in; "They sequenced the human genome"
- a following of one thing after another in time; "the doctor saw a sequence of patients" (同)chronological sequence, succession, successiveness, chronological succession
- film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie (同)episode
- serial arrangement in which things follow in logical order or a recurrent pattern; "the sequence of names was alphabetical"; "he invented a technique to determine the sequence of base pairs in DNA"
- several repetitions of a melodic phrase in different keys
- arrange in a sequence
- the 1st letter of the Roman alphabet (同)a
- the blood group whose red cells carry the A antigen (同)type_A, group A
- a public promotion of some product or service (同)advertisement, advertizement, advertising, advertizing, advert
- 〈物事〉'を'『続ける』,持続する;(中断後)…'を'また始める,継続する / 《しばしば受動態で》《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある位置・状態に)〈人〉'を'とどませる / 『続く』,継続する / 《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある地位・状態などに)『とどまる』 / (話を一度中断してまた)続ける
- (関連のあるもの・同種のものの)(規則的な)『連続』,一続き《+『of』+『名』》 / (同種の貨幣・切手などの)一組(set)《+『of』+『名』》 / (テレビ番組などの)連続物;(出版物の)双書,シリーズ / (電気の)直列 / (電気が)直列の
- (雑誌などの)連載物;定期刊行物;(テレビ・ラジオなどの)続き物,連続物 / 続き物の,連続物の / 連続している,順次の
- (間をおかず)連続した,引き続く / (論理的に)一貫性のある
- 〈U〉〈C〉(時間の上の,また因果関係のつながりによる)『連続』,続き / 〈C〉《a~》(…の)一連のもの《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(起こる)『順序』(order),筋道 / 〈C〉(…に対する)結果《+『to』+『名』》
- 《所有・所属》…『の』,…のものである,…に属する・《材料・要素》…『でできた』,から成る・《部分》…『の』[『中の』] ・《数量・単位・種類を表す名詞に付いて》…の・《原因・動機》…『で』,のために(because of) ・《主格関係》…『の』,による,によって・《目的格関係》…『を』,の・《同格関係》…『という』・《関係・関連》…『についての』[『の』],の点で・《抽象名詞などと共に》…の[性質をもつ] ・《『It is』+『形』+『of』+『名』+『to』 doの形で,ofの後の名詞を意味上の主語として》・《分離》…『から』・《起原・出所》…『から』[『の』](out of) ・《『名』+『of』+『a』(『an』)+『名』の形で》…のような・《『名』+『of』+『mine』(『yours, his』など独立所有格)の形で》…の…・《時》(1)《副詞句を作って》…に《形容詞句を作って》…の・《時刻》《米》…前(to,《米》before)
- (…と)『同じくらい』,『同様に』 / 《比較》『…ほど』,『…くらい』,…ように / 《様態・程度》『…のように』,…と同じように / 《時》『…のときに』(when);…の間に,…するうちに(while) / 《話》《原因・理由》『…だから』,…なので / 《譲歩》《文》…だけれども(though) / 《先行する名詞の内容を制限して》『…のような』 / 《先行の,または後続の節の内容を受けて》『それは…だが』,…のように / 《役割・資格・機能などを表して》『…として』 / 《seem,appear,consider,pass,regard,treat,know,think of などの動詞の後で補語の働きをする語の前に置いて》…と[して] / 《前置詞・形容詞・分詞などの前に置いてその意味を限定して》…として[の],…とみなして,…と考えて / たとえば(for instance)
- answer / ampere
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Characterization of the bacteriocin BacJ1 and its effectiveness for the inactivation of Salmonella typhimurium during turkey escalope storage.
- Chakchouk-Mtibaa A1, Elleuch L1, Smaoui S1, Najah S1, Sellem I1, Mejdoub H2, Abdelkafi S3, Mellouli L4.Author information 1Laboratoire de Microorganismes et de Biomolécules du Centre de Biotechnologie de Sfax, Route de Sidi Mansour Km 6, B.P. 1177, 3018 Sfax, Tunisia.2USCR "Séquenceur de proteins" Faculté des Sciences de Sfax, Route de Sokra Km 4, 3038 Sfax, Tunisia.3Département de Génie Biologique de l'Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Sfax, Route de Sokra Km 3,5, 3038 Sfax, Tunisia.4Laboratoire de Microorganismes et de Biomolécules du Centre de Biotechnologie de Sfax, Route de Sidi Mansour Km 6, B.P. 1177, 3018 Sfax, Tunisia. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractDuring a screening programme for bacteriocin producers, a new lactic acid bacterium called J1, isolated from chicken gizzard, was noted to produce a bacteriocin (BacJ1) that inhibited Gram-positive and Gram-negative food-borne pathogens, especially Salmonella typhimurium, and it was, therefore, selected for identification and further study. The results, from 16S rRNA gene nucleotide sequencing (1583 pb accession no HE861352) and phylogenetic analysis, suggested that the new isolate be assigned as Weissella paramesenteroides J1. BacJ1 was purified from the culture supernatant of the J1 strain using heat treatment (15min at 90°C), 80% ammonium sulfate precipitation, and gel filtration (Sephadex G25). MALDI-TOF analyses revealed that BacJ1 had an exact molecular mass of 1881.036Da. The analysis of the N-terminal sequence (GPAGPFGKLY) of this active peptide revealed no significant similarity to currently available antimicrobial peptides. The addition of pre-purified BacJ1, at a final concentration of 400 AU per gramme, may open new promising opportunities for the prevention of contamination from and growth of pathogenic bacteria, particularly S. typhimurium, during turkey escalope storage at 4°C.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Jun 1;152:566-72. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.12.002. Epub 2013 Dec 8.
- During a screening programme for bacteriocin producers, a new lactic acid bacterium called J1, isolated from chicken gizzard, was noted to produce a bacteriocin (BacJ1) that inhibited Gram-positive and Gram-negative food-borne pathogens, especially Salmonella typhimurium, and it was, therefore, sele
- PMID 24444976
- Lunasin in wheat: A chemical and molecular study on its presence or absence.
- Dinelli G1, Bregola V2, Bosi S2, Fiori J3, Gotti R3, Simonetti E4, Trozzi C4, Leoncini E5, Prata C3, Massaccesi L5, Malaguti M5, Quinn R6, Hrelia S5.Author information 1Department of Agricultural Sciences, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Viale Fanin 44, 40127 Bologna, Italy. Electronic address: email@example.comDepartment of Agricultural Sciences, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Viale Fanin 44, 40127 Bologna, Italy.3Department of Pharmacy and Biotechnology, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Via Belmeloro 6, 40126 Bologna, Italy.4Bioaesis, Via Rocco Scotellaro 1/A, 60035 Jesi (AN), Italy.5Department for Life Quality Studies, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Corso D'Augusto 237, 47921 Rimini, Italy.6Kamut International, 333 Kamut Lane, Big Sandy, MT 59520, USA.AbstractLunasin is a peptide whose anticancer properties are widely reported. Originally isolated from soybean seeds, lunasin was also found in cereal (wheat, rye, barley and Triticale), Solanum and amaranthus seeds. However, it was recently reported that searches of transcript and DNA sequence databases for wheat and other cereals failed to identify sequences with similarity to those encoding the lunasin peptide in soy. In order to clarify the presence or absence of lunasin in wheat varieties, a broad investigation based on chemical (LC-ESI-MS) and molecular (PCR) analyses was conducted. Both approaches pointed out the absence of lunasin in the investigated wheat genotypes; in particular no compounds with a molecular weight similar to that of lunasin standard and no lunasin-related sequences were found in the analysed wheat samples. These findings confirm the hypothesis, reported in recent researches, that lunasin is not a wheat-derived peptide.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 May 15;151:520-5. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.11.119. Epub 2013 Nov 27.
- Lunasin is a peptide whose anticancer properties are widely reported. Originally isolated from soybean seeds, lunasin was also found in cereal (wheat, rye, barley and Triticale), Solanum and amaranthus seeds. However, it was recently reported that searches of transcript and DNA sequence databases fo
- PMID 24423565
- An attractive way of egg white protein by-product use for producing of novel anti-hypertensive peptides.
- Pokora M1, Zambrowicz A2, Dąbrowska A1, Eckert E1, Setner B3, Szołtysik M1, Szewczuk Z3, Zabłocka A4, Polanowski A1, Trziszka T1, Chrzanowska J1.Author information 1Department of Animal Products Technology and Quality Management, Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences, Chełmońskiego 37/41, 51-630 Wroclaw, Poland.2Department of Animal Products Technology and Quality Management, Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences, Chełmońskiego 37/41, 51-630 Wroclaw, Poland. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgFaculty of Chemistry, University of Wroclaw, Poland.4Department of Immunochemistry, Ludwik Hirszfeld Institute of Immunology and Experimental Therapy, Polish Academy of Sciences, Weigla 12, 53-114 Wrocław, Poland.AbstractThe aim of this study was to (i) examine how enzymatic hydrolysis with a non-commercially available proteinase of fig-leaf gourd fruit (Cucurbita ficifolia) increased the use value of egg white protein preparations, generated as byproducts in the industrial process of lysozyme and cystatin isolation from egg white, and (ii) evaluate the inhibition of angiotensin I-converting enzyme (ACE) by the obtained hydrolysates. Purification procedures including membrane filtration, gel filtration chromatography and reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography (RP-HPLC) led to the production of several peptide fractions. Two novel ovalbumin-derived tetrapeptides: SWVE (f 148-151) and DILN (f 86-89) with ACE inhibitory activity were obtained. Study of their inhibitory kinetics revealed a non-competitive binding mode, with an IC50 value against ACE of 33.88 and 73.44μg for SWVE and DILN, respectively. Synthetic peptides which were designed on the basis of peptide SWVE were examined. A tripeptide sequence of SWV revealed the strongest ACE-inhibitory activity.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 May 15;151:500-5. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.11.111. Epub 2013 Nov 27.
- The aim of this study was to (i) examine how enzymatic hydrolysis with a non-commercially available proteinase of fig-leaf gourd fruit (Cucurbita ficifolia) increased the use value of egg white protein preparations, generated as byproducts in the industrial process of lysozyme and cystatin isolation
- PMID 24423562
- Aquatic adaptation and the evolution of smell and taste in whales
- sequenceとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U][C]相次いで起こること, 継起, 連続；((a 〜))（…の ）続発((of ...))；（連続して起こる）順序. ⇒SERIES[類語]a sequence of stormsあらしの 続発the sequence of events出来事の順序；一連の出来事［事... - goo辞書は国語、 ...
- sequenceの意味: sequence [ˈsiːkwəns] 続発,系列,連続(するもの),結果,順序,数列, ひと続きのもの◇(類)serise ...,sequenceの使い方と例文,sequenceの翻訳。 WebSaru辞書は無料で使える英語学習の英和·和英辞典です。
- a sequence of、barrage、consecutive、consecutively、continual、continually、continue、continued、continuity、continuously、insurmountable、long-lasting、permanent、permanently、persistent、persistently、persisting、plateau、progressively、repository、sequence、sequential、serial、serially、series、successive、successively、sustained、tonic、tonically
- It is not a rare disease; in one series it accounted for between 5 and 24 admissions per year at a pediatric hospital.(HIM.2128)
- a line of、a sequence of、a series of、barrage、consecutive、continually、continue、continuous、lineage、paradigmatic、sequence、sequential、serial、strain、system
- Fifty-two consecutive patients treated with oral nilotinib, 400 mg twice daily, within the nilotinib compassionate use programme in 12 European cancer centres, were included in this retrospective analysis.
- a sequence of、barrage、consecutively、continually、continue、continuous、sequence、serial、series
- a sequence of、barrage、consecutive、continual、continually、continue、continued、continuity、continuous、continuously、lineage、paradigmatic、progressively、sequence、sequential、serially、series、successive、successively
- a sequence of、arrange、arrangement、array、barrage、consecutive、consequence、constellation、continually、continue、continuous、order、ordinal、outcome、output、product、result、resultant、sequencing、sequential、serial、series、thread