- bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage; impose regulations; "We cannot regulate the way people dress"; "This town likes to regulate" (同)regularize, regularise, order, govern
- fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of; "regulate the temperature"; "modulate the pitch" (同)modulate
- (physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the natural lens of the eye
- living quarters provided for public convenience; "overnight accommodations are available"
- the act of providing something (lodging or seat or food) to meet a need
- a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- verify by using a duplicate register for comparison; "control an account"
- a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group) by another; "measures for the control of disease"; "they instituted controls over drinking on campus"
- a mechanism that controls the operation of a machine; "the speed controller on his turntable was not working properly"; "I turned the controls over to her" (同)controller
- (physiology) regulation or maintenance of a function or action or reflex etc; "the timing and control of his movements were unimpaired"; "he had lost control of his sphincters"
- the activity of managing or exerting control over something; "the control of the mob by the police was admirable"
- a spiritual agency that is assumed to assist the medium during a seance
- power to direct or determine; "under control"
- the economic policy of controlling or limiting or curbing prices or wages etc.; "they wanted to repeal all the legislation that imposed economic controls"
- exercise authoritative control or power over; "control the budget"; "Command the military forces" (同)command
- lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits; "moderate your alcohol intake"; "hold your tongue"; "hold your temper"; "control your anger" (同)hold in, hold, contain, check, curb, moderate
- check or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard; "Are you controlling for the temperature?" (同)verify
- prescribed by or according to regulation; "regulation army equipment"
- (embryology) the ability of an early embryo to continue normal development after its structure has been somehow damaged or altered
- the state of being controlled or governed
- the act of bringing to uniformity; making regular (同)regularization, regularisation
- the act of controlling or directing according to rule; "fiscal regulations are in the hands of politicians" (同)regulating
- an authoritative rule (同)ordinance
- adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions; "We must adjust to the bad economic situation" (同)conform, adapt
- alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard; "Adjust the clock, please"; "correct the alignment of the front wheels" (同)set, correct
- make correspondent or conformable; "Adjust your eyes to the darkness"
- decide how much is to be paid on an insurance claim
- the act of modifying or adjusting according to due measure and proportion (as with regard to artistic effect)
- a manner of speaking in which the loudness or pitch or tone of the voice is modified (同)inflection
- (electronics) the transmission of a signal by using it to vary a carrier wave; changing the carriers amplitude or frequency or phase
- change the key of, in music; "modulate the melody"
- adjust the pitch, tone, or volume of
- vary the frequency, amplitude, phase, or other characteristic of (electromagnetic waves)
- controlled or governed according to rule or principle or law; "well regulated industries"; "houses with regulated temperature"
- (規則などで)…‘を'『規制する』,『統制する』 / 〈機械など〉‘を'『調整する』 / 〈量や率など〉‘を'ある限度内におさえる
- 〈U〉『宿泊』;《複数形で》(旅館などの)『宿泊設備』 / 〈C〉便宜,助け / 〈U〉(…への)『適応』,順応《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉調停,和解
- 〈U〉(…に対する)『統制』,抑制,制御《+『over』(『of』+『名』) / 〈C〉《複数形で》(…を)統整する手段,統御法《+『on』(『over』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…を)『抑制する力』,(…の)統整力,支配力《+『over』(『of』)+『名』》 / 《複数形で》《単数扱い》(機械の)操縦装置 / 〈C〉(実験結果の)照査基準 / …'を'『支配する』,統御する,管理する,監督する / 〈感情など〉'を'『抑制する』,抑える / …'を'照らし合わせて調べる,照査する
- 〈C〉『規則』,『規定』;法規,条例 / 〈U〉(…の)『規制』,『調整』《+『of』+『名』》 / 正規の,規定どおりの
- …'を'『調節する』;(…に)…'を'合わせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈争い・不和〉'を'調停する / (…に)順応する,適応する《+『to』+『名』》
- 調節,調整,変調 / (音楽の)転調 / (周波数の)変調
- ‘を'調節する,調整する / 〈声など〉‘の'調子(強さ,速さ)を変える / 〈ラジオなど〉‘の'周波数を変える / 〈楽曲が〉(ある調子から他の調子へ)転調する《+『from』+『名』+『to』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Mouse Spermatogenesis Requires Classical and Nonclassical Testosterone Signaling.
- Toocheck C1, Clister T1, Shupe J1, Crum C1, Ravindranathan P2, Lee TK3, Ahn JM3, Raj GV2, Sukhwani M1, Orwig KE1, Walker WH4.
- Biology of reproduction.Biol Reprod.2016 Dec;94(1):11. doi: 10.1095/biolreprod.115.132068. Epub 2015 Nov 25.
- Testosterone acts though the androgen receptor in Sertoli cells to support germ cell development (spermatogenesis) and male fertility, but the molecular and cellular mechanisms by which testosterone acts are not well understood. Previously, we found that in addition to acting through androgen recept
- PMID 26607719
- MicroRNAs in Rice Innate Immunity.
- Baldrich P1, San Segundo B2.
- Rice (New York, N.Y.).Rice (N Y).2016 Dec;9(1):6. doi: 10.1186/s12284-016-0078-5. Epub 2016 Feb 20.
- MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are short regulatory non-coding RNAs that guide gene silencing in most eukaryotes. They regulate gene expression by triggering sequence-specific cleavage or translational repression of target transcripts. Plant miRNAs are known to play important roles in a wide range of developmen
- PMID 26897721
- Polymerization of wheat gluten and the changes of glutenin macropolymer (GMP) during the production of Chinese steamed bread.
- Wang XY1, Guo XN2, Zhu KX3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jun 15;201:275-83. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.01.072. Epub 2016 Jan 18.
- Polymerization of gluten and the changes of glutenin macropolymer (GMP) during the production of Chinese steamed bread (CSB) were investigated, providing a theoretical basis to improve and regulate the quality of CSB. Protein extractability and free sulfhydryl (SH) contents increased to some degree
- PMID 26868577
- CD2-associated protein participates in podocyte apoptosis via PI3K/Akt signaling pathway.
- Ren Q1, You Yu S2.
- Journal of receptor and signal transduction research.J Recept Signal Transduct Res.2016 Jun;36(3):288-91. doi: 10.3109/10799893.2015.1101137. Epub 2015 Nov 20.
- CD2-associated protein is one of the most important slit diaphragm proteins in maintaining podocyte integrity and reducing proteinuria. In the last 15 years, progressive researches have shown that CD2AP serves as an adaptor protein, plays essential roles in the podocyte cytoskeletal structure and si
- PMID 26584949
- Hepcidin expression in liver cells: evaluation of mRNA levels and transcriptional regulation.
- Kanamori Yohei,Murakami Masaru,Matsui Tohru,Funaba Masayuki
- Gene 546(1), 50-55, 2014-08-01
- … Treatment with trichostatin A, RNAlater, or MG-132 enhanced the expression of hepcidin in HepG2 cells, suggesting that histone deacetylation, instability of mRNA, or proteosomal degradation of the protein(s) that positively regulate hepcidin expression may be responsible for the decreased expression of hepcidin in HepG2 cells. …
- NAID 120005455995
- 'Open-loop' tracking interferometer for machine tool volumetric error measurement --Two-dimensional case
- Ibaraki Soichi,Sato Goh,Takeuchi Kunitaka
- Precision Engineering 38(3), 666-672, 2014-07
- … The tracking interferometer, or the laser tracker, is a laser interferometer with a steering mechanism to regulate the laser beam direction to follow a retroreflector ("target"). …
- NAID 120005439528
- MicroRNA-33b knock-in mice for an intron of sterol regulatory element-binding factor 1 (Srebf1) exhibit reduced HDL-C in vivo.
- Horie Takahiro,Nishino Tomohiro,Baba Osamu,Kuwabara Yasuhide,Nakao Tetsushi,Nishiga Masataka,Usami Shunsuke,Izuhara Masayasu,Nakazeki Fumiko,Ide Yuya,Koyama Satoshi,Sowa Naoya,Yahagi Naoya,Shimano Hitoshi,Nakamura Tomoyuki,Hasegawa Koji,Kume Noriaki,Yokode Masayuki,Kita Toru,Kimura Takeshi,Ono Koh
- Scientific reports 4, 2014-06-16
- … These results indicate that miR-33b may account for lower HDL-C levels in humans than those in mice and that miR-33b is possibly utilized for a feedback mechanism to regulate its host gene SREBF1. …
- NAID 120005447499
- レチノイドによる骨髄性白血病細胞の分化誘導とマクロファージ・樹状細胞の機能発現 (AYUMI レチノイドと癌治療)
- VANS(バンズ オフ ザ ウォール)ならREGULATE(レギュレイト) VANS バンズ オフ ザ ウォール T-SHIRTS LONG TEE RAGLAN & 7SLEAVE HOOD PK CD ,DVD, RECORD BELT CUTSAW SHIRT SWEAT JACKET KNIT PANTS CAP ...
- regulate 【他動】 〈文〉〔法律などで〕～を規制する[制限する]【文例】【文... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Music video by Warren G performing Regulate. (C) 1994 The Island Def Jam Music Group
- ERK2、mitogen-activated protein kinase 1
- thermostat bath