- string together; tie or fasten with a string; "string the package"
- add as if on a string; "string these ideas together"; "string up these songs and youll have a musical" (同)string up
- a tough piece of fiber in vegetables, meat, or other food (especially the tough fibers connecting the two halves of a bean pod)
- a lightweight cord (同)twine
- a collection of objects threaded on a single strand
- a tightly stretched cord of wire or gut, which makes sound when plucked, struck, or bowed
- (cosmology) a hypothetical one-dimensional subatomic particle having a concentration of energy and the dynamic properties of a flexible loop (同)cosmic string
- a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding; "a string of islands"; "train of mourners"; "a train of thought" (同)train
- a linear sequence of symbols (characters or words or phrases)
- move or come along (同)string along
- thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries" (同)thread, draw
- provide with strings; "string my guitar"
- remove the stringy parts of; "string beans"
- stretch out or arrange like a string
- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes" (同)product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed (同)railway line, rail line
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity" (同)dividing_line, demarcation, contrast
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemys line"
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didnt fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank" (同)run along
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- fill plentifully; "line ones pockets"
- a drug that causes contraction of body tissues and canals (同)astringent drug, styptic
- tending to draw together or constrict soft organic tissue; "astringent cosmetic lotions"
- 〈C〉〈U〉『ひも』,糸 / 〈C〉結びひも,リボン / 〈U〉(…の)『一つなぎ』,一連《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(人や物事の)『一続き,』一列,一連《+of+名》 / 《複数形で》《話》付帯条件,ひも / 〈C〉(ギター・バイオリン・ピアノなどの)『弦』 / 《the strings》《集合的に》(特にオーケストラの)弦楽器[奏者] / 〈C〉(能力別に分けられた運動競技者の)段階,組,級 / 〈C〉(植物の)繊維,筋 / 〈ビーズなど〉‘を'ひも(糸)に通す / 〈楽器・ラケット・弓など〉‘に'弦を付ける / 〈ひも・糸など〉‘を'張り渡す / …‘を'一列に並べる,一続きに配列する《+out+名,+名+out》 / 〈植物〉の繊維(筋)を取る
- 『線』,筋,けい / (色・縫い目などの)『線』,しま;(顔・手などの)しわ(wrinkle) / (物・人の)『列』,行列(row) / 『綱』,糸,針金 / 電線,電話線,電信線 / (文章の)『行』;(詩の)『行』 / 《しばしばa~》《話》『短い手紙』(note) / 《複数形で》輪郭,外形(outline) / 境界線(boundary);限界,限度(limit) / (鉄道・バスなどの)路線;航路,空路 / 《複数形で》せりふ / 進路,道順(course);(考えなどの)筋道,方針 / 《しばしばone's~》(活動の)分野,方面;特意 / 家系,血統,血筋 / 在庫商品,仕入れ品 / 導管,パイプライン / 《しばしば複数形で》戦線,防御線 / …‘に'『線を引く』,筋(しま,しわ)をつける / …‘に'『沿って並ぶ;』(…を)…‘に'沿って並べる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (材料で)〈着物など〉‘に'裏を付ける《+『名』『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…‘を'満たす,(…を)…‘に'詰め込む《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- 収れん性の,収縮する / (性質などが)きびしい / 収れん剤;〈U〉アストリンゼント(肌をひきしめるために用いる化粧水)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Combined effects of solvation and aggregation propensity on the final supramolecular structures adopted by hydrophobic, glycine-rich, elastin-like polypeptides.
- Salvi AM, Moscarelli P, Bochicchio B, Lanza G, Castle JE.SourceDipartimento di Chimica 'Antonio Mario Tamburro,' Università della Basilicata, Viale dell'Ateneo Lucano 10, 85100 Potenza, Italy. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biopolymers.Biopolymers.2013 May;99(5):292-313. doi: 10.1002/bip.22160.
- Previous work on elastin-like polypeptides (ELPs) made of hydrophobic amino acids of the type XxxGlyGlyZzzGly (Xxx, Zzz = Val, Leu) has consistently shown that differing dominant supramolecular structures were formed when the suspending media were varied: helical, amyloid-like fibers when suspended
- PMID 23426573
- Online communities for breast cancer survivors: a review and analysis of their characteristics and levels of use.
- Bender JL, Jimenez-Marroquin MC, Ferris LE, Katz J, Jadad AR.SourceDalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, email@example.com.
- Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer.Support Care Cancer.2013 May;21(5):1253-63. doi: 10.1007/s00520-012-1655-9. Epub 2012 Nov 23.
- PURPOSE: Online communities have been heralded as one of the most promising health resources on the Internet. The purpose of this study was to identify the characteristics and levels of use of online communities for breast cancer survivors.METHODS: Using Google, we identified websites with a string
- PMID 23179491
- Orthographic transparency modulates the grain size of orthographic processing: Behavioral and ERP evidence from bilingualism.
- Lallier M, Carreiras M, Tainturier MJ, Savill N, Thierry G.SourceSchool of Psychology, Adeilad Brigantia, Penrallt Road, Gwynedd, LL57 2AS, Bangor, UK; Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language, Paseo Mikeletegi 69, Donostia-San Sebastian, Spain. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brain research.Brain Res.2013 Apr 10;1505:47-60. doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2013.02.018. Epub 2013 Feb 16.
- Grapheme-to-phoneme mapping regularity is thought to determine the grain size of orthographic information extracted whilst encoding letter strings. Here we tested whether learning to read in two languages differing in their orthographic transparency yields different strategies used for encoding lett
- PMID 23419894
- First-principles simulations on suspended coinage-metal nanotubes composed of different atomic species.
- Fa W, Zhou J, Dong J.SourceGroup of Computational Condensed Matter Physics, National Laboratory of Solid State Microstructures, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China. email@example.com.
- Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP.Phys Chem Chem Phys.2013 Apr 7;15(13):4610-5. doi: 10.1039/c3cp44169e. Epub 2013 Feb 20.
- Substitutional doping of gold and copper atoms in a (4, 4) silver single-wall nanotube has been investigated using first-principles simulations. It is found that the Au- and Cu-substitutional doping of the tip-suspended (4, 4) Ag tube can maintain the hollow tubular structure at different alloy comp
- PMID 23423486
- An Accurate Packer Identification Method Using Support Vector Machine
- ISAWA Ryoichi,BAN Tao,GUO Shanqing,INOUE Daisuke,NAKAO Koji
- IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences E97.A(1), 253-263, 2014
- … Our method applies string-kernel-based support vector machine (SVM): it can measure the similarity between packed programs without our operations such as manually creating signature and it provides some error tolerant mechanism that can significantly reduce detection failure caused by minor signature violations. …
- NAID 130003385351
- 野村 松信,鈴木 拓真,景山 陽一,石沢 千佳子,西田 眞
- IEEJ Transactions on Electronics, Information and Systems 134(1), 121-130, 2014
- … When utilization of the system is assumed, it is necessary to consider improvement in the extraction accuracy of a character string domain, and improvement in the speed of the processing. … The experimental results revealed that the proposed method was able to accurately extract the different type of character string on signboard. …
- NAID 130003382800
- 金城 敬太,尾崎 知伸,古川 康一,原口 誠
- 人工知能学会論文誌 29(1), 188-193, 2014
- … We use a model of forced vibration mechanics as the base world for spiccato, the specification of the skeletal structure of the hand as the basis for the cross string bowing technique and behavioral similarity for one-bow staccato, respectively. …
- NAID 130003382433
- Duplicated Strings: How are they Created and Cured?
- Michihiro Horie,Kazunori Ogata,Kiyokuni Kawachiya,Tamiya Onodera
- 情報処理学会論文誌. プログラミング 6(3), 47, 2013-12-20
- … String data is often the most used data in recent Java applications, and it occupies the largest part of the Java heap. … The practical problem is many wasteful duplicates in the values of the string objects. … To address this problem, we devised Profile-Based String Deduplication to minimize the duplication of string values. … Our StringProfiler tool collects the calling contexts for the allocations of string objects during a trial program run. …
- NAID 110009656447
- CASE_INSENSITIVE_ORDER public static final Comparator<String> CASE_INSENSITIVE_ORDER compareToIgnoreCase の場合と同じように String オブジェクトを順序付ける Comparator です。このコンパレータは直列化可能です。 この ...
- string の n 番目（最初の文字を0番目とする）の文字のコードを返します。ブラウザの種類やバージョンによって文字数の数え方や、文字コードの扱いが異なるので注意が必要です。例えば以下の例（コードはシフトJISと仮定）で、Netscape ...
- テキストを一連の Unicode 文字として表現します。この種類の .NET Framework ソース コードを参照して、次を参照してください。、 Reference Sourcehttp://referencesource.microsoft.com/#mscorlib/system/string.cs#8281103e6f23cb5c ...
- strap, tenia, braid, string, cord, Taenia