- providing something with a surface of a different material (同)facing
- a protective covering that protects an inside surface (同)liner
- the act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.)
- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes" (同)product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed (同)railway line, rail line
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity" (同)dividing_line, demarcation, contrast
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemys line"
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didnt fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank" (同)run along
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- fill plentifully; "line ones pockets"
- thick soft fur lying beneath the longer and coarser guard hair (同)underfur
- seal consisting of a coating of a tar or rubberlike material on the underside of a motor vehicle to retard corrosion (同)underseal
- a consoling aspect of a difficult situation; "every cloud has a silver lining"; "look on the bright side of it" (同)bright side
- lining consisting of material with a high melting point; used to line the inside walls of a furnace (同)refractory
- an obsolete term for the network of viscous material in the cell nucleus on which the chromatin granules were thought to be suspended
- 〈U〉(服などの)裏張り,裏塗り / 〈U〉裏地,裏材
- 『線』,筋,けい / (色・縫い目などの)『線』,しま;(顔・手などの)しわ(wrinkle) / (物・人の)『列』,行列(row) / 『綱』,糸,針金 / 電線,電話線,電信線 / (文章の)『行』;(詩の)『行』 / 《しばしばa~》《話》『短い手紙』(note) / 《複数形で》輪郭,外形(outline) / 境界線(boundary);限界,限度(limit) / (鉄道・バスなどの)路線;航路,空路 / 《複数形で》せりふ / 進路,道順(course);(考えなどの)筋道,方針 / 《しばしばone's~》(活動の)分野,方面;特意 / 家系,血統,血筋 / 在庫商品,仕入れ品 / 導管,パイプライン / 《しばしば複数形で》戦線,防御線 / …‘に'『線を引く』,筋(しま,しわ)をつける / …‘に'『沿って並ぶ;』(…を)…‘に'沿って並べる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (材料で)〈着物など〉‘に'裏を付ける《+『名』『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…‘を'満たす,(…を)…‘に'詰め込む《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (動物の長い毛の下の短い)下毛 / (仕上げ塗り前の)下塗り
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Phylogenetic conservation of protein-lipid motifs in pentameric ligand-gated ion channels.
- Barrantes FJ1.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2015 Sep;1848(9):1796-805. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamem.2015.03.028. Epub 2015 Mar 31.
- Using the crosstalk between the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) and its lipid microenvironment as a paradigm, this short overview analyzes the occurrence of structural motifs which appear not only to be conserved within the nAChR family and contemporary eukaryotic members of the pentameric
- PMID 25839355
- Pretreatment of lignocellulosic biomass with renewable cholinium ionic liquids: Biomass fractionation, enzymatic digestion and ionic liquid reuse.
- An YX1, Zong MH2, Wu H1, Li N3.
- Bioresource technology.Bioresour Technol.2015 Sep;192:165-71. doi: 10.1016/j.biortech.2015.05.064. Epub 2015 May 21.
- Pretreatment of lignocelluloses is a key step in the biorefinery for production of biofuels and valuable platform chemicals. In this work, various lignocelluloses were pretreated using cholinium ionic liquids (ILs) that are wholly composed of biomaterials, and fractionated into carbohydrate-rich mat
- PMID 26026293
- Bilateral Calcifying Odontogenic Cyst: A Rare Entity.
- Gadipelly S1, Reddy VB1, Sudheer M1, Kumar NV1, Harsha G1.
- Journal of maxillofacial and oral surgery.J Maxillofac Oral Surg.2015 Sep;14(3):826-31. doi: 10.1007/s12663-014-0706-9. Epub 2014 Oct 7.
- The calcifying odontogenic cyst (COC) accounts for 1 % of jaw cysts, found most commonly as central lesion. The COC usually manifests itself as a painless, slow growing swelling, anterior to the first molar region. Radiographically it appears as a well-defined, unilocular radiolucency, and may have
- PMID 26225083
- Increases in endothelial caveolin-1 and cavins correlate with cirrhosis progression.
- Yokomori H1, Ando W2, Yoshimura K3, Yamazaki H4, Takahashi Y5, Oda M6.
- Micron (Oxford, England : 1993).Micron.2015 Sep;76:52-61. doi: 10.1016/j.micron.2015.03.009. Epub 2015 Mar 31.
- BACKGROUND AND AIMS: Caveolin-1 is associated with flat caveolar domains, invaginated smooth plasmalemmal vesicles, and caveolae. Polymerase 1 and transcript release factor (PTRF) (cavin 1) and serum deprivation protein response (SDPR) (cavin 2) are required for the invagination of caveolae, and PRK
- PMID 26086560
- 沪ICP备14035278号-2 京公网安备110112000222号 © 1990-2014 李宁（中国）体育用品有限公司版权所有 关于李宁 法律声明 投资者关系 Investor Relations 特许经营 客服热线 400-610-0011
- a wire circuit connecting two or more pieces of electric apparatus, especially the wire or wires connecting points or stations in a telegraph or telephone ... They believe the bottom third might not need this lining, but they are wary of ...
- liningとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [C][U]裏地，裏当て；（胃の）内壁.2 [U]裏張り，裏打ち.3 [U]《製本》背張り. - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。