- in an endogenous manner
- situated within or belonging solely to the organ or body part on which it acts; "intrinsic muscles"
- belonging to a thing by its very nature; "form was treated as something intrinsic, as the very essence of the thing"- John Dewey (同)intrinsical
- with respect to its inherent nature; "this statement is interesting per se" (同)per_se, as_such, in and of itself
- of or resembling an endogen
- derived or originating internally (同)endogenic
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- IKK interacts with rictor and regulates mTORC2.
- Xu Y, Lai E, Liu J, Lin J, Yang C, Jia C, Li Y, Bai X, Li M.SourceDepartment of Cell Biology, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China.
- Cellular signalling.Cell Signal.2013 Nov;25(11):2239-45. doi: 10.1016/j.cellsig.2013.07.008. Epub 2013 Jul 17.
- mTORC2, the mammalian target of rapamycin complex 2 is activated by upstream growth factors, and performs two major functions, phosphorylation of AKT at the serine of 473 and cell cycle-dependent organization of actin cytoskeleton. However, the mechanisms through which mTORC2 is triggered by these s
- PMID 23872070
- Axons are injured by antigen-specific CD8(+) T cells through a MHC class I- and granzyme B-dependent mechanism.
- Sauer BM, Schmalstieg WF, Howe CL.SourceMedical Scientist Training Program, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA; Department of Neurology, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA; Neurobiology of Disease Training Program, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA; Department of Neuroscience, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA.
- Neurobiology of disease.Neurobiol Dis.2013 Nov;59:194-205. doi: 10.1016/j.nbd.2013.07.010. Epub 2013 Jul 27.
- Axon injury is a central determinant of irreversible neurological deficit and disease progression in patients with multiple sclerosis (MS). CD8(+) lymphocytes (CTLs) within inflammatory demyelinated MS lesions correlate with acute axon injury and neurological deficits. The mechanisms of these correl
- PMID 23899663
- Role of hydrogen sulfide in the pain processing of non-diabetic and diabetic rats.
- Velasco-Xolalpa ME, Barragán-Iglesias P, Roa-Coria JE, Godínez-Chaparro B, Flores-Murrieta FJ, Torres-López JE, Araiza-Saldaña CI, Navarrete A, Rocha-González HI.SourceSección de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación, Escuela Superior de Medicina, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, México D.F., Mexico.
- Neuroscience.Neuroscience.2013 Oct 10;250:786-97. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2013.06.053. Epub 2013 Jul 2.
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is a gasotransmitter endogenously generated from the metabolism of l-cysteine by action of two main enzymes called cystathionine β-synthase (CBS) and cystathionine γ-lyase (CSE). This gas has been involved in the pain processing and insulin resistance produced during diabete
- PMID 23830907
- Intratumoral peptide injection enhances tumor cell antigenicity recognized by cytotoxic T lymphocytes: a potential option for improvement in antigen-specific cancer immunotherapy
- Nobuoka Daisuke,Yoshikawa Toshiaki,Takahashi Mari,Iwama Tatsuaki,Horie Kazutaka,Shimomura Manami,Suzuki Shiro,Sakemura Noriko,Nakatsugawa Munehide,Sadamori Hiroshi,Yagi Takahito,Fujiwara Toshiyoshi,Nakatsura Tetsuya
- Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy 62(4), 639-652, 2013-04
- … However, the density of endogenously presented antigen-derived peptides on tumor cells is generally sparse, resulting in the inability of antigen-specific CTLs to work effectively. …
- NAID 120005315577
- Conservation Laws of Ryuzo Sato (xv, 439, 1981) to Justify KEWT Database and, Empirical Laws Endogenously Added to Sato's Conservation Laws
- Endogenously released 5-HT inhibits A and C fiber-evoked synaptic transmission in the rat spinal cord by the facilitation of GABA/glycine and 5-HT release via 5-HT2A and 5-HT3 receptors
- Iwasaki Takeyuki,Otsuguro Ken-ichi,Kobayashi Takeshi,Ohta Toshio,Ito Shigeo
- European Journal of Pharmacology 702(1-3), 149-157, 2013-02-28
- Serotonin (5-HT) released from descending fibers plays important roles in spinal functions such as locomotion and nociception. 5-HT2A and 5-HT3 receptors are suggested to contribute to spinal antinoci …
- NAID 120005228705
- endogenously 【副】内生的に - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Endogenously definition, proceeding from within; derived internally. See more. Thesaurus Translator Reference Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com Dictionary ...