- of or resembling an endogen
- derived or originating internally (同)endogenic
- situated within or belonging solely to the organ or body part on which it acts; "intrinsic muscles"
- belonging to a thing by its very nature; "form was treated as something intrinsic, as the very essence of the thing"- John Dewey (同)intrinsical
- with respect to its inherent nature; "this statement is interesting per se" (同)per_se, as_such, in and of itself
- in an endogenous manner
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The increased activity of liver lysosomal lipase in nonalcoholic Fatty liver disease contributes to the development of hepatic insulin resistance.
- Cahova M, Dankova H, Palenickova E, Papackova Z, Komers R, Zdychova J, Sticova E, Kazdova L.SourceDepartment of Metabolism and Diabetes, Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Videnska 1958/9, 14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic.
- Biochemistry research international.Biochem Res Int.2012;2012:135723. Epub 2011 Aug 23.
- We tested the hypothesis that TAG accumulation in the liver induced by short-term high-fat diet (HFD) in rats leads to the dysregulation of endogenous TAG degradation by lysosomal lipase (LIPA) via lysosomal pathway and is causally linked with the onset of hepatic insulin resistance. We found that L
- PMID 21904679
- The role of bile Acid excretion in atherosclerotic coronary artery disease.
- Charach G, Rabinovich A, Argov O, Weintraub M, Rabinovich P.SourceDepartment of Internal Medicine "C", Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Tel Aviv 64239, Israel.
- International journal of vascular medicine.Int J Vasc Med.2012;2012:949672. Epub 2011 Sep 12.
- The impact of cholesterol and different classes of lipoproteins on the development of coronary artery disease (CAD) has been investigated in extensively during the past 50 years. The cholesterol metabolism is dependent on numerous factors, including dietary fat, fractional absorption of dietary chol
- PMID 21918722
- Characterization of Porcine Endogenous Retrovirus Clones from the NIH Miniature Pig BAC Library.
- Yu SL, Jung WY, Jung KC, Cho IC, Lim HT, Jin DI, Lee JH.SourceDepartment of Animal Science & Biotechnology, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Chungnam National University, Daejeon 305-764, Republic of Korea.
- Journal of biomedicine & biotechnology.J Biomed Biotechnol.2012;2012:482568. Epub 2011 Sep 7.
- Pigs have been considered as donors for xenotransplantation in the replacement of human organs and tissues. However, porcine endogenous retroviruses (PERVs) might transmit new infectious disease to humans during xenotransplantation. To investigate PERV integration sites, 45 PERV-positive BAC clones,
- PMID 21912484
- Chemical treatment enhances skipping of a mutated exon in the dystrophin gene.
- Nishida Atsushi,Kataoka Naoyuki,Takeshima Yasuhiro,Yagi Mariko,Awano Hiroyuki,Ota Mitsunori,Itoh Kyoko,Hagiwara Masatoshi,Matsuo Masafumi
- Nature communications 2, 2011-05-10
- … Therefore, we searched for small chemicals that enhance exon skipping, and found that TG003 promotes the skipping of exon 31 in the endogenous dystrophin gene in a dose-dependent manner and increases the production of the dystrophin protein in the patient's cells. …
- NAID 120003001398
- Histone chaperone Spt6 is required for class switch recombination but not somatic hypermutation.
- Okazaki Il-mi,Okawa Katsuya,Kobayashi Maki,Yoshikawa Kiyotsugu,Kawamoto Shimpei,Nagaoka Hitoshi,Shinkura Reiko,Kitawaki Yoko,Taniguchi Hisaaki,Natsume Tohru,Iemura Shun-Ichiro,Honjo Tasuku
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 108(19), 7920-7925, 2011-05
- … Knockdown of Spt6 resulted in severe reduction of CSR in both the endogenous Ig locus in B cells and an artificial substrate in fibroblast cells. …
- NAID 120003163668
- Zipper-interacting protein kinase modulates canonical Wnt/beta-catenin signaling through interacting with Nemo-like kinase and T-cell factor 4
- Togi Sumihito,Ikeda Sumihito,Kamitani Sumihito,Nakasuji Sumihito,Sekine Sumihito,Muromoto Ryuta,Nanbo Asuka,Oritani Kenji,Kawai Taro,Akira Shizuo,Matsuda Tadashi
- Journal of Biological Chemistry 286(21), 19170-19177, 2011-05
- … Indeed, siRNA-mediated reduction of endogenous ZIPK expression reduced Wnt/β?catenin signaling. …
- NAID 120003005575
- The word endogenous (pronounced /?n?d?d??n?s/) derives from the Greek: ενδογεν??, meaning "proceeding from within" ("ενδο"=inside "-γεν??"=coming from), the complement of exogenous (Greek: εξωγεν?? exo, "?ξω"= outside) ...
- In 1980's, field of economic growth saw new beginning with the development ...
- biological clock