全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A systematic review of interventions for children with cerebral palsy: state of the evidence.
- Novak I, McIntyre S, Morgan C, Campbell L, Dark L, Morton N, Stumbles E, Wilson SA, Goldsmith S.SourceCerebral Palsy Alliance, Sydney, Australia; University of Notre Dame Australia, Sydney, Australia.
- Developmental medicine and child neurology.Dev Med Child Neurol.2013 Oct;55(10):885-910. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12246. Epub 2013 Aug 21.
- AIM: The aim of this study was to describe systematically the best available intervention evidence for children with cerebral palsy (CP).METHOD: This study was a systematic review of systematic reviews. The following databases were searched: CINAHL, Cochrane Library, DARE, EMBASE, Google Scholar MED
- PMID 23962350
- Prophylactic and therapeutic functions of drug combinations against noise-induced hearing loss.
- Bao J, Hungerford M, Luxmore R, Ding D, Qiu Z, Lei D, Yang A, Liang R, Ohlemiller KK.SourceDepartment of Otolaryngology, Center for Aging, Washington University School of Medicine, 4560 Clayton Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hearing research.Hear Res.2013 Oct;304:33-40. doi: 10.1016/j.heares.2013.06.004. Epub 2013 Jun 18.
- Noise is the most common occupational and environmental hazard. Noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) is the second most common form of sensorineural hearing deficit, after age-related hearing loss (presbycusis). Although promising approaches have been identified for reducing NIHL, currently there are n
- PMID 23792074
- Ionized hypocalcemia is an early event and is associated with organ dysfunction in children admitted to the intensive care unit.
- Dias CR, Leite HP, Nogueira PC, Brunow de Carvalho W.SourcePediatric Intensive Care Unit, Department of Pediatrics, the Federal University of São Paulo.
- Journal of critical care.J Crit Care.2013 Oct;28(5):810-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jcrc.2013.03.019. Epub 2013 May 15.
- PURPOSE: The purpose was to determine the frequency and risk factors of ionized hypocalcemia and to evaluate this disturbance as a predictor of mortality in a pediatric intensive care unit (ICU).MATERIALS AND METHODS: In a prospective cohort study, 337 children admitted consecutively to an ICU were
- PMID 23683566
- 小山 京子,矢部 多加夫,井上 雄太
- Equilibrium research 71(4), 231-236, 2012-08-01
- A 42-years-old woman who had dizziness for the previous 10 days visited our hospital. She had experienced epileptic attacks and suffered from repeated seizures. She was under treatment with 4 antiepil …
- NAID 10031026728
- Ming Teng Koh,古屋敷 智之 [訳]
- 日本薬理學雜誌 = Folia pharmacologica Japonica 139(4), 157-159, 2012-04-01
- … Therapies to counter such excess activity might include antiepileptics or agonists for GABAA <I>α</I>5 receptors, which regulate tonic inhibition. … Instead, aged rats showed improved memory after treatment with selective GABAA <I>α</I>5 agonists and with certain antiepileptics. …
- NAID 10030572419
- Chronic Diarrhea as the Presenting Complaint of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in a Man
- Rajendiran Ashwin,Viswanathan Stalin,Remalayam Bhavith,Muthu Vivekanandan,Alexander Thomas
- Internal Medicine 51(22), 3131-3134, 2012
- … He is currently under regular follow-up care and receives antiepileptics, antihypertensives, diltiazem, amiodarone and warfarin. …
- NAID 130003307900
- PharmGKB contains no dosing guidelines for this drug class. To report known genotype-based dosing guidelines, or if you are interested in developing guidelines, ... PharmGKB contains no Clinical Variants that meet the highest ...
- In Product-specific information and advice Product-specific information and advice A - F Alpha-adrenoceptor antagonists and intraoperative floppy iris syndrome Antiepileptics Antipsychotic drugs Antiretroviral drugs for HIV Assistive ...
- antiepileptic drug, antiepileptic antiepileptics
- anticonvulsant、anticonvulsant agent、anticonvulsant drug、antiepileptic agent、antiepileptic drug、antiepileptics、antiseizure drug
- Antiseizure drug(s)
- anticonvulsant drug、anticonvulsants、antiepileptic、antiepileptic drug、antiepileptics