- activated charcoal
- a person who is a participating member of an organization; "the club issues a list of members, both the actives and the retirees"
- tending to become more severe or wider in scope; "active tuberculosis"
- in operation; "keep hope alive"; "the tradition was still alive"; "an active tradition" (同)alive
- engaged in or ready for military or naval operations; "on active duty"; "the platoon is combat-ready"; "review the fighting forces" (同)combat-ready, fighting
- (used of verbs (e.g. `to run' (同)dynamic
- taking part in an activity; "an active member of the club"; "he was politically active"; "the participating organizations" (同)participating
- (of e.g. volcanos) capable of erupting
- (of e.g. volcanos) erupting or liable to erupt; "active volcanos"
- (of the sun) characterized by an increased occurrence of sunspots and flares and radio emissions
- characterized by energetic activity; "an active toddler"; "active as a gazelle"; "an active man is a man of action"
- disposed to take action or effectuate change; "a director who takes an active interest in corporate operations"; "an active antagonism"; "he was active in drawing attention to their grievances"
- engaged in full-time work; "active duty"; "though past retirement age he is still active in his profession"
- exerting influence or producing a change or effect; "an active ingredient"
- expressing that the subject of the sentence has the semantic function of actor: "Hemingway favors active constructions"
- full of activity or engaged in continuous activity; "an active seaport"; "an active bond market"; "an active account"
- an abundant nonmetallic tetravalent element occurring in three allotropic forms: amorphous carbon and graphite and diamond; occurs in all organic compounds (同)C, atomic number 6
- a copy made with carbon paper (同)carbon_copy
- 『活動的な』,活発な,活気のある / 『有効な』,(薬の効力などが)まだ働いている,機能している / (軍務で)現役の / 『積極的な』,実際的な / 能動態の
- 『炭素』(化学記号は『C』) / 〈C〉炭素棒 / 〈C〉《時に〈U〉》=carbon paper
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- An in vitro model using the IPEC-J2 cell line for efficacy and drug interaction testing of mycotoxin detoxifying agents.
- Devreese M, Pasmans F, De Backer P, Croubels S.SourceDepartment of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Biochemistry, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Salisburylaan 133, 9820 Merelbeke, Belgium. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Toxicology in vitro : an international journal published in association with BIBRA.Toxicol In Vitro.2013 Feb;27(1):157-63. doi: 10.1016/j.tiv.2012.09.020. Epub 2012 Oct 16.
- An in vitro model simulating the intestinal barrier for efficacy and drug interaction testing of mycotoxin detoxifying agents was developed using Transwell® cell culture inserts. Intestinal porcine epithelial cells derived from the jejunum of piglets were exposed to DON and a mycotoxin binder (effi
- PMID 23078954
- Hydroquinone modified chitosan/carbon film electrode for the selective detection of ascorbic acid.
- Jirimali HD, Nagarale RK, Saravanakumar D, Lee JM, Shin W.SourceDepartment of Chemistry and Interdisciplinary Program of Integrated Biotechnology, Sogang University, Seoul 121-742, Republic of Korea.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2013 Jan 30;92(1):641-4. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2012.09.024. Epub 2012 Sep 16.
- A redox active polymer, hydroquinone modified chitosan (Q-chitosan) was synthesized and characterized by IR and (1)H NMR spectroscopy. The nanocomposite of Q-chitosan with carbon was prepared and used to construct a stable conductive film on the electrode surface. The SEM studies confirms that the Q
- PMID 23218347
- Variations in fraction of absorbed photosynthetically active radiation and comparisons with MODIS data in burned black spruce forests of interior Alaska
- Iwata Hiroki,Ueyama Masahito,Iwama Chie,Harazono Yoshinobu
- Polar science 7(2), 113-124, 2013-06-00
- … Absorption of photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) by vegetation was observed in two burned black spruce forests, one and seven years after wildfire, in interior Alaska along with several vegetation properties. … The current regional estimation of photosynthesis in boreal region based on the light-use efficiency approach and MODIS FPAR is probably overestimated, and an accurate distribution of FPAR is desired for clarifying the regional carbon exchange in boreal forests. …
- NAID 110009579492
- Spatial distribution of greenhouse gas concentrations in arid and semi-arid regions : A case study in East Asia
- Guo M,Wang X.-F.,Li J,Yi K.-P.,Zhong G.-S.,Wang H.-M.,Tani H.
- Journal of Arid Environments 91, 119-128, 2013-04-00
- … Land degradation and global warming are currently highly active research topics. … Researches have verified that carbon dioxide (CO2) and methane (CH4) are major greenhouse gases (GHG) in the atmosphere and are directly affected by human activity. …
- NAID 120005228565
- The Australian carbon pricing experience : are there any lessons for Japan?
- Dabner Justin
- アメリカ太平洋研究 13, 63-85, 2013-03-00
- … At the forefront of this policy was to be an additional (carbon) tax on fossil fuels, strategies to promote renewable energy (in particular a feed-in tariff) and an emissions trading scheme. … Meanwhile on July 1, 2012 the Australian Government introduced a hybrid carbon tax/emissions trading scheme putting it at the cutting edge of climate change response using fiscal measures. …
- NAID 120005246147
- III. ACTIVATED CARBON What is activated carbon? Activated carbon is an internally porous microcrystalline, non-graphitic form of carbon. 1 The activation of carbons involves the exposure of carbon to an atmosphere of CO 2, CO, O 2, H ...
- Activated carbon adsorption Adsorption is a process where a solid is used for removing a soluble substance from the water. In this process active carbon is the solid. Activated carbon is produced specifically so as to achieve a very ...
- activated charcoal、active carbon
- 炭化水素の網目構造に物質を吸着できる ← 炭化水素という物性からしてイオン性、大分子(蛋白と結合した
- くり返し投与が有効なのは脂溶性、非イオン性、分布容量 Vdが小さい、蛋白結合率が低い
- 1. [charged] Decontamination of poisoned adults - uptodate 
- 2. 活性炭 - wiki ja
- active stage、actively、activity、aggressive、behaviorally、brisk、briskly、effective、efficacious、offensive、positive、positively、valid、vigorous、vigorously