- of summer nights in northern latitudes where the sun barely sets; "white nights"
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black) (同)whiteness
- (board games) the lighter pieces
- restricted to whites only; "under segregation there were even white restrooms and white drinking fountains"; "a lily-white movement which would expel Negroes from the organization" (同)lily-white
- marked by the presence of snow; "a white Christmas"; "the white hills of a northern winter" (同)snowy
- glowing white with heat; "white flames"; "a white-hot center of the fire" (同)white-hot
- (of hair) having lost its color; "the white hairs of old age" (同)whitened
- (of coffee) having cream or milk added
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a brides white dress"
- benevolent; without malicious intent; "thats white of you"
- free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied; "in shining white armor"
- of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration; "voting patterns within the white population"
- United States educator who in 1865 (with Ezra Cornell) founded Cornell University and served as its first president (1832-1918) (同)Andrew D. White, Andrew Dickson White
- United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985) (同)E. B. White, Elwyn Brooks White
- United States jurist appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1910 by President Taft; noted for his work on antitrust legislation (1845-1921) (同)Edward White, Edward D. White, Edward Douglas White Jr.
- Australian writer (1912-1990) (同)Patrick White, Patrick Victor Martindale White
- United States architect (1853-1906) (同)Stanford White
- United States political journalist (1915-1986) (同)T. H. White, Theodore Harold White
- a member of the Caucasoid race (同)White person, Caucasian
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows southeastward through northern Arkansas and southern Missouri (同)White River
- a food fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe resembling the cod; sometimes placed in genus Gadus (同)Merlangus merlangus, Gadus merlangus
- a small fish of the genus Sillago; excellent food fish
- any of several food fishes of North American coastal waters
- flesh of a cod-like fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe
- flesh of any of a number of slender food fishes especially of Atlantic coasts of North America
- any localized abnormal structural change in a bodily part
- 〈U〉『白』,白色 / 〈U〉〈C〉白いもの;(特に)『卵の白身』 / 〈U〉『白衣』,白色の服;《しばしば複数形で》白の制服(運動着など) / 〈C〉白人 / 『白い』,白色の,純白の / (恐怖で人・顔・唇などが)『青白い』,血の気のない(pale) / (皮膚の色の)白い,白人の / (髪・ひげなどが)銀色の,改色の / 雪のある,雪の積もった / 《おもに古》潔白の,罪のない / 《英》(コーヒーが)ミルク入りの / …‘を'白くする,漂白する
- 傷害,傷 / (体の組織や機能の)障害
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effects of Aerobic Capacity on Thrombin-Induced Hydrocephalus and White Matter Injury.
- Ni W1,2, Gao F1,3, Zheng M1,2, Koch LG4, Britton SL4, Keep RF1, Xi G1, Hua Y5.
- Acta neurochirurgica. Supplement.Acta Neurochir Suppl.2016;121:379-84. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-18497-5_65.
- We have previously shown that intracerebral hemorrhage-induced brain injury is less in rats bred for high aerobic capacity (high capacity runners; HCR) compared with those bred for low aerobic capacity (low capacity runners; LCRs). Thrombin, an essential component in the coagulation cascade, is prod
- PMID 26463978
- Analysis of Small Ischemic Lesions in the Examinees of a Brain Dock and Neurological Examination of Animals Subjected to Cortical or Basal Ganglia Photothrombotic Infarction.
- Kuroiwa T1, Tabata H2, Xi G3, Hua Y3, Schallert T4, Keep RF3.
- Acta neurochirurgica. Supplement.Acta Neurochir Suppl.2016;121:93-7. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-18497-5_16.
- We analyzed cases of small brain ischemic lesions found in examinees of a brain dock (neurological health screening center). Small cerebral infarction was found in 17 % of the examinees (733 cases). White matter lesions were found in 24 %. Infarctions were located in the cortex or subcortical white
- PMID 26463929
- Stratified mixture modeling for segmentation of white-matter lesions in brain MR images.
- Galimzianova A1, Pernuš F2, Likar B3, Špiclin Ž3.
- NeuroImage.Neuroimage.2016 Jan 1;124(Pt A):1031-1043. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2015.09.047. Epub 2015 Sep 30.
- Accurate characterization of white-matter lesions from magnetic resonance (MR) images has increasing importance for diagnosis and management of treatment of certain neurological diseases, and can be performed in an objective and effective way by automated lesion segmentation. This usually involves m
- PMID 26427644
- 杉山 栄里,大松 広伸,梅村 茂樹,仁保 誠治,永井 完治
- 気管支学 : 日本気管支研究会雑誌 36(2), 183-187, 2014-03-25
- 症例.68歳男性.血痰を主訴に,近医を受診した.胸部X線にて異常陰影を指摘され,肺癌を疑い,当院へ紹介受診された.胸部CT上,左上葉S^3縦隔側に48×46mm大の腫瘤を認め,肺門に向かって左B^3内腔をポリポイドに充填する所見を認めた.気管支鏡検査にて,左上区支内腔が隆起性病変により高度狭窄を認めていたため,同部位より生検を施行した.組織学的に,胸腺T細胞および上皮細胞の増殖を認め,胸腺腫と診断 …
- NAID 110009807534
- white lesion 白色病変 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。 ... 脳室周囲白質病変 ｛のうしつ しゅうい はくしつ びょうへん｝
- The presentation explain white lesions in oral cavity and the classification the demonstrate the etiology, histopathology, diagnosis and treatment for each one. The presentation explain white lesions in oral cavity and the ...