- exercise test、treadmill test
- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- to stress, single out as important; "Dr. Jones emphasizes exercise in addition to a change in diet" (同)emphasize, emphasise, punctuate, accent, accentuate
- special emphasis attached to something; "the stress was more on accuracy than on speed" (同)focus
- difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension; "she endured the stresses and strains of life"; "he presided over the economy during the period of the greatest stress and danger"- R.J.Samuelson (同)strain
- (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body; "the intensity of stress is expressed in units of force divided by units of area"
- the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch); "he put the stress on the wrong syllable" (同)emphasis, accent
- put stress on; utter with an accent; "In Farsi, you accent the last syllable of each word" (同)accent, accentuate
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- suffering severe physical strain or distress; "he dropped out of the race, clearly distressed and having difficulty breathing" (同)distressed
- bearing a stress or accent; "an iambic foot consists of an unstressed syllable followed by a stressed syllable as in `delay" (同)accented
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- 〈U〉〈C〉(精神的・感情的な)『緊張』,ストレス / 〈U〉(…に対する)『強調』,力説《+on+名》 / 〈C〉〈U〉『強勢』,アクセント / 〈U〉(一般に)『圧迫』,圧力 / …‘を'『強調する』,力説する / 〈音節・語〉‘に'強勢(アクセント)を置く / 《まれ》（に）圧力をかける
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Concurrent measurement of cellular turbidity and hemoglobin to evaluate the antioxidant activity of plants.
- Bellik Y1, Iguer-Ouada M2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:468-73. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.126. Epub 2015 Jun 1.
- In past decades, a multitude of analytical methods for measuring antioxidant activity of plant extracts has been developed. However, when using methods to determine hemoglobin released from human erythrocytes treated with ginger extracts, we found hemoglobin concentrations were significantly higher
- PMID 26212998
- Polyphenols rich fraction from Geoffroea decorticans fruits flour affects key enzymes involved in metabolic syndrome, oxidative stress and inflammatory process.
- Costamagna MS1, Zampini IC1, Alberto MR1, Cuello S1, Torres S1, Pérez J1, Quispe C2, Schmeda-Hirschmann G2, Isla MI3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:392-402. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.068. Epub 2015 May 16.
- Geoffroea decorticans (chañar), is widely distributed throughout Northwestern Argentina. Its fruit is consumed as flour, arrope or hydroalcoholic beverage. The chañar fruits flour was obtained and 39 phenolic compounds were tentatively identified by HPLC-MS/MS(n). The compounds comprised caffeic a
- PMID 26212988
- Using implicit attitudes of exercise importance to predict explicit exercise dependence symptoms and exercise behaviors.
- Forrest LN1, Smith AR1, Fussner LM1, Dodd DR1, Clerkin EM1.
- Psychology of sport and exercise.Psychol Sport Exerc.2016 Jan 1;22:91-97.
- OBJECTIVES: "Fast" (i.e., implicit) processing is relatively automatic; "slow" (i.e., explicit) processing is relatively controlled and can override automatic processing. These different processing types often produce different responses that uniquely predict behaviors. In the present study, we test
- PMID 26195916
- 曽我部 咲,鈴木 真奈美,佐伯 綾希子,井上 里加子,林 泰資
- 岡山実験動物研究会報 30, 35-38, 2014-04
- … Accordingly, this study was designed to clarify the effects of long-termL-ornithine treatment on psychological stress and locomotor activity in mice using a variety of behavioralpharmacology methods. … In a stress-induced hyperthermia test, 10 days of L-ornithine treatment inducedhyperthermia elevation. … Theseresults suggest that long-term treatment with L-ornithine elevates stress sensitivity and arousal level inmice. …
- NAID 120005429915
- 遠藤 健太,ENDO Kenta
- 法政大学大学院紀要 デザイン工学研究科編 (3), 2014-03-31
- … Fatigue failure origin of out-of-plane gusset welded joints used for steel bridges is usually weld toe with high stress concentration. … In this case the fatigue strength evaluation is carried out using nominal stress in main plate and the fatigue strength has been also made clear though a lot of fatigue test data. … But the reference stress and fatigue strength have been unknown yet in case of root failure. …
- NAID 120005423306
- 脊黒 隆大,SEGURO Takahiro
- 法政大学大学院紀要 デザイン工学研究科編 (3), 2014-03-31
- … The purpose of this study is to simulate the direct shear test by using Distinct Element Method (DEM), along with to investigate the characteristics of DEM in this simulation. … The conventional shear test simulation using a shear box has a problem on interference between the shear box and test piece particles which causes the disorder in the shear force. …
- NAID 120005423285
- スマホ対応。全国50万人のデータを基準にしたストレス度診断。ストレスがたまっていないかチェックしてみましょう(スマホは簡易版) ... Yes 11 イライラすることが多くなった 12 何もやる気がしないと感じることが多くなった 13 ...
- ストレステスト【stress test】とは。意味や解説。1 ある製品・材料・構造物・システムなどが、滅多に起こらない事態で生じる大きな負荷にどの程度耐え、安全性にどの程度の余裕があるかを調べる試験。耐久試験。耐力試験。
- stress test
- accent、accentuate、accentuation、emphasis、emphasize、highlight、power point、strain、tone、tonus、underscore
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial