- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- a job involving drudgery and confinement (同)salt_mine
- a mill that is powered by men or animals walking on a circular belt or climbing steps (同)treadwheel, tread-wheel
- an exercise device consisting of an endless belt on which a person can walk or jog without changing place
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- 〈C〉足踏み水車 / 〈U〉《the ~》車踏み(昔獄内で罰として囚人に踏ませたもの) / 〈U〉単調な仕事
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Cognitive and locomotor/exploratory behavior after chronic exercise in the olfactory bulbectomy animal model of depression.
- Van Hoomissen J, Kunrath J, Dentlinger R, Lafrenz A, Krause M, Azar A.SourceDepartment of Biology, University of Portland, 5000 North Willamette Boulevard, Portland, OR 97203-5798, USA.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2011 Sep 12;222(1):106-16. Epub 2011 Mar 17.
- Despite the evidence that exercise improves cognitive behavior in animal models, little is known about these beneficial effects in animal models of pathology. We examined the effects of activity wheel (AW) running on contextual fear conditioning (CFC) and locomotor/exploratory behavior in the olfact
- PMID 21419804
- Become more optimistic by imagining a best possible self: effects of a two week intervention.
- Meevissen YM, Peters ML, Alberts HJ.SourceClinical Psychological Science, Maastricht University, P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands. Yvo.Meevissen@maastrichtuniversity.nl
- Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry.J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry.2011 Sep;42(3):371-8. Epub 2011 Mar 2.
- PMID 21450262
- Effect on treadmill exercise capacity, myocardial ischemia, and left ventricular function as a result of repeated whole-body periodic acceleration with heparin pretreatment in patients with angina pectoris and mild left ventricular dysfunction.
- Miyamoto Shoichi,Fujita Masatoshi,Inoko Moriaki,Oba Muneo,Hosokawa Ryohei,Haruna Tetsuya,Izumi Toshiaki,Saji Yoshiaki,Nakane Eisaku,Abe Tomomi,Ueyama Koji,Nohara Ryuji
- The American journal of cardiology 107(2), 168-174, 2011-01-15
- … We repeated the symptom-limited treadmill exercise test and adenosine sestamibi myocardial scintigraphy. …
- NAID 120002723157
- 臨床研究・症例報告 トレッドミル運動負荷心電図,ホルター心電図で心室頻拍を呈し偶然発見された無症候性早期再分極症候群の3例
- The patient walks on a treadmill while the blood pressure and EKG are monitored. The treadmill test evaluates the heart's response to exercise and helps uncover problems such as coronary blockages and heart rhythm abnormalities.
- treadmill test
- exercise test、treadmill test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial