- do physical exercise; "She works out in the gym every day" (同)work_out
- give a workout to; "Some parents exercise their infants"; "My personal trainer works me hard"; "work ones muscles"; "this puzzle will exercise your mind" (同)work, work_out
- a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding; "you must work the examples at the end of each chapter in the textbook" (同)example
- the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit; "the doctor recommended regular exercise"; "he did some exercising"; "the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit" (同)exercising, physical exercise, physical exertion, workout
- systematic training by multiple repetitions; "practice makes perfect" (同)practice, drill, practice session, recitation
- (usually plural) a ceremony that involves processions and speeches; "academic exercises"
- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- 〈U〉(身体の)『運動』;〈C〉体操 / 〈C〉(…の)『練習』,けいこ;練習問題《+『in』(『for』,『on』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉《the~》(精神力・能力などを)『働かせること』,(権力などの)行使《+『of』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複数形で》(軍の)演習;《米》式,式典 / 〈C〉礼拝,勤行 / 〈手足など,体の器官〉‘を'『働かせる』,動かす,訓練する / 〈人〉‘に'(…の)『訓練をさらる』,(…で)〈人〉‘を'鍛練する《+『名』〈人〉+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈精神力・能力など〉‘を'『働かせる』,〈権力など〉‘を'行使する / 《文》《受動態で》(…について)〈人〉‘を'悩ます,心配させる《+『名』〈人〉+『about』(『over』)+『名』》 / 練習する;運動する
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Cassia Cinnamon Supplementation Reduces Peak Blood Glucose Responses but Does Not Improve Insulin Resistance and Sensitivity in Young, Sedentary, Obese Women.
- Gutierrez JL1, Bowden RG2, Willoughby DS2.
- Journal of dietary supplements.J Diet Suppl.2016 Jul 3;13(4):461-71. doi: 10.3109/19390211.2015.1110222. Epub 2015 Dec 30.
- Cassia cinnamon has been suggested to lower blood glucose (BG) and serum insulin (SI) due to an improvement in insulin resistance (IR) and sensitivity (IS). This study compared the effects Cassia cinnamon had on calculated IR and IS values and BG and SI in response to an oral glucose tolerance test
- PMID 26716656
- The association of socio-economic factors with physical fitness and activity behaviours, spinal posture and retinal vessel parameters in first graders in urban Switzerland.
- Imhof K1, Faude O1, Donath L1, Bean-Eisenhut S1, Hanssen H1, Zahner L1.
- Journal of sports sciences.J Sports Sci.2016 Jul;34(13):1271-80. doi: 10.1080/02640414.2015.1109703. Epub 2015 Nov 7.
- Socio-economic status during childhood has been shown to be a strong predictor of adult health outcome. Therefore, we examined associations of parental educational level, household income and migrant background with physical fitness, spinal flexibility, spinal posture as well as retinal vessel diame
- PMID 26548899
- Comparison of athletic movement between elite junior and senior Australian football players.
- Woods CT1,2, McKeown I3, Haff GG2, Robertson S4.
- Journal of sports sciences.J Sports Sci.2016 Jul;34(13):1260-5. doi: 10.1080/02640414.2015.1107185. Epub 2015 Nov 3.
- This study compared the athletic movement skill between elite Under-18 (U18) Australian football (AF) and senior Australian Football League (AFL) players. The U18 sample (n = 13; 17.7 ± 0.6 years) were representatives of an elite talent development programme. The AFL players were classified acc
- PMID 26525174
- 鶴田 葵,福永 淳,鷲尾 健 [他]
- Journal of environmental dermatology and cutaneous allergology = 日本皮膚アレルギー・接触皮膚炎学会雑誌 9(2), 95-100, 2015-04
- NAID 40020469914
- Blood Glucose Threshold is Not Consistent with Blood Lactate Threshold by Different Evaluation Methods
- NAKAMURA Kazuteru,SENGOKU Yasuo,OGATA Hitomi [他]
- Advances in exercise
- NAID 40020463628
- 原田 妙子,山本 芳樹,比田井 隆雄,Taeko Harada,Toshiki Yamamoto,Takao Hidai
- 日本福祉大学健康科学論集 = Journal of health sciences, Nihon Fukushi University 18, 57-67, 2015-03-30
- … Exercise intervention is known to bring a beneficial effect in their life. … Here, we examined whether a home-based exercise using Locomo-mat affects physical and cognitive functions in elderlyor not. … We measured physical performance tests （balance, time up and go test and walking speed） and cognitive test （working memory and dual task performances） in twenty-four older people. …
- NAID 120005591323
- Exercise testing elicits the body's reaction to measured increases in acute exercise.The changes in heart rate,blood pressure,respiration,and perceived level of exercise provide data that permit ...
- Reasons why an exercise stress test may be performed include: You are having chest pain (to check for coronary artery disease, narrowing of the arteries that feed the heart muscle). Your angina is getting worse or is ...
- exercise test, exercise tolerance test
- exercise test、treadmill test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial