- the act of projecting out from something (同)projection, jut, jutting
- transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another
- a planned undertaking (同)projection
- put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light" (同)cast, contrive, throw
- regard as objective (同)externalize, externalise
- present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.; "He proposed a new plan for dealing with terrorism"; "She proposed a new theory of relativity" (同)propose
- throw, send, or cast forward; "project a missile" (同)send off
- cause to be heard; "His voice projects well"
- communicate vividly; "He projected his feelings"
- draw a projection of
- project on a screen; "The images are projected onto the screen"
- perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information; "The results of the elections were still being processed when he gave his acceptance speech"
- a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states; "events now in process"; "the process of calcification begins later for boys than for girls" (同)physical process
- (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents; "the process of thinking"; "the cognitive operation of remembering" (同)cognitive_process, mental_process, operation, cognitive operation
- a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant; "a bony process" (同)outgrowth, appendage
- a mental process that you are not directly aware of; "the process of denial" (同)unconscious process
- subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition; "process cheese"; "process hair"; "treat the water so it can be drunk"; "treat the lawn with chemicals" ; "treat an oil spill" (同)treat
- deal with in a routine way; "Ill handle that one"; "process a loan"; "process the applicants"
- bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge (同)bag
- cause to bulge or swell outwards (同)bulk
- something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings; "the gun in his pocket made an obvious bulge"; "the hump of a camel"; "he stood on the rocky prominence"; "the occipital protuberance was well developed"; "the bony excrescence between its horns" (同)bump, hump, swelling, gibbosity, gibbousness, jut, prominence, protuberance, protrusion, extrusion, excrescence
- swell or protrude outwards; "His stomach bulged after the huge meal" (同)pouch, protrude
- represented as leaping (rampant but leaning forward)
- (military) the part of the line of battle that projects closest to the enemy
- (of angles) pointing outward at an angle of less than 180 degrees
- project over
- projection that extends beyond or hangs over something else
- be suspended over or hang over; "This huge rock beetles over the edge of the town" (同)beetle
- an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement (同)puffiness, lump
- 〈U〉突き出すこと,突き出ていること / 〈C〉突き出た部分,隆起
- …‘を'『計画する』,企画する / (ねらって)…‘を'『投げる』;…‘を'発射する / (…に)〈光・影・映像など〉‘を'投げかける,投影する,映写する;〈声〉‘を'かける《+『名』+『on』(『onto』)+『名』》 / (他の人に〈‘自分の考え・気持ち〉‘を'投げかけて伝える《+『名』+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / (想像して,…の時間・場所・情況などの中へ)…‘を'置いてみる《+『名』+『in』(『into』)+『名』》 / (得られた情報らよって)…‘を'予報する,予測する / 『突き出る』,出っ張る / 『計画』,企画,案 / 計画的な仕事;研究課題;(大ががりな)事業 / 《米》=housing project
- (自然の)『作用』,過程 / (物事の)『手順』,方法 / (技術上の)製法,工程 / 召喚状,出頭令状;訴訟過程 / (動植物の組織の)隆起,突起 / 加工(処理,調整)した / 〈食品〉‘を'加工する / 〈写真フイルム〉‘を'現像する / 〈資料〉‘を'コンピューターにかける / …‘を'一定の手順で処理する,(整理する,調査する)
- ふくらんだ部分,ふくらみ / (…で)ふくらむ,張り出す《+『out』 『with』+『名』》 / 'を'ふくらませる《+『of』+『名,』+『名』+『名』+『out』》
- 目立った,顕著な(prominent) / 《文》突き出した(projecting) / 凸角;(線戦・要塞などの)突出部
- …‘に'おおいかぶさる,…‘の'上に張り出す / 〈危険などが〉…‘に'迫る / おおいかぶさる,張り出す,迫る / 〈C〉(建物の)張り出し;(岩棚などの)突出部
- 〈U〉ふくらむこと;膨張,増大 / 〈C〉(体の)はれもの,こぶ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- An absolute method for determination of misalignment of an immersion ultrasonic transducer.
- Narayanan MM1, Singh N2, Kumar A3, Babu Rao C1, Jayakumar T1.
- Ultrasonics.Ultrasonics.2014 Dec;54(8):2081-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ultras.2014.06.021. Epub 2014 Jul 5.
- An absolute methodology has been developed for quantification of misalignment of an ultrasonic transducer using a corner-cube retroreflector. The amplitude based and the time of flight (TOF) based C-scans of the reflector are obtained for various misalignments of the transducer. At zero degree orien
- PMID 25041979
- A dual-signal amplification method for the DNA detection based on exonuclease III.
- Cai Z1, Chen Y2, Lin C2, Wu Y2, Yang CJ3, Wang Y2, Chen X4.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Nov 15;61:370-3. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.05.046. Epub 2014 May 27.
- A dual-signal amplification method based on two molecular beacons was designed for human hemochromatosis (HFE) gene detection. The two probes, P1 and P2, could resist the exonuclease III (Exo III) digestion due to the 3'-termini protrusion, and could coexist stably with Exo III. In the presence of H
- PMID 24912037
- The interplay of cell-cell and cell-substrate adhesion in collective cell migration.
- Wang C1, Chowdhury S2, Driscoll M3, Parent CA4, Gupta SK2, Losert W5.
- Journal of the Royal Society, Interface / the Royal Society.J R Soc Interface.2014 Nov 6;11(100). pii: 20140684. doi: 10.1098/rsif.2014.0684.
- Collective cell migration often involves notable cell-cell and cell-substrate adhesions and highly coordinated motion of touching cells. We focus on the interplay between cell-substrate adhesion and cell-cell adhesion. We show that the loss of cell-surface contact does not significantly alter the dy
- PMID 25165597
- Contralateral dominance of corticomuscular coherence for both sides of the tongue during human tongue protrusion: An MEG study.
- Maezawa H1, Mima T2, Yazawa S3, Matsuhashi M2, Shiraishi H4, Hirai Y5, Funahashi M5.
- NeuroImage.Neuroimage.2014 Nov 1;101:245-55. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2014.07.018. Epub 2014 Jul 17.
- Sophisticated tongue movements contribute to speech and mastication. These movements are regulated by communication between the bilateral cortex and each tongue side. The functional connection between the cortex and tongue was investigated using oscillatory interactions between whole-head magnetoenc
- PMID 25038437
- Crush, Culotte, T and Protrusion: Which 2-Stent Technique for Treatment of True Bifurcation Lesions?:– Insights From In Vitro Experiments and Micro-Computed Tomography –
- Foin Nicolas,Alegria-Barrero Eduardo,Torii Ryo,Chan Pak H.,Viceconte N.,Davies Justin E.,Di Mario Carlo
- Circulation Journal 77(1), 73-80, 2013
- … T-/T with Protrusion (TAP) (n=4) using drug-eluting stents deployed in-vitro in representative coronary bifurcation models. …
- NAID 130001870114
- 室伏 道仁,荒井 敦,薄井 陽平,田口 明,山田 一尋
- 松本歯学 38(2), 108-118, 2012-12-31
- … This report describes the orthodontic treatment of a patient with skeletal Class II protrusion. … A 14−year, 8 month old female patient presented with the chief complaint of lip protrusion and crowding. … This patient was diagnosed as skeletal Class II protrusion with high angle case. …
- NAID 120005273801
- 小径腎腫瘍に対する手術療法に関する多施設実態調査 : 腎部分切除の適応決定に関与する因子の検討
- 千菊 敦士,神波 大己,高橋 毅 [他],宮崎 有,澤崎 晴武,吉村 耕治,小倉 啓司,小川 修
- 泌尿器科紀要 = Acta urologica Japonica 58(12), 665-669, 2012-12-00
- … There were significantly more indications for open PN than for laparoscopic PN, and they were based on tumor size, degree of protrusion, and distance from the renal sinus. …
- NAID 40019530585
- Application of Optical Coherence Tomography in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- KUBO Takashi,TANAKA Atsushi,KITABATA Hironori,INO Yasushi,TANIMOTO Takashi,AKASAKA Takashi
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 76(9), 2076-2083, 2012-08-25
- … Stent malapposition, tissue protrusion, and stent edge dissection are assessed in more detail by OCT than with conventional intravascular imaging modalities. …
- NAID 10030696229
-  English.  Noun. protrusion (countable and uncountable; plural protrusions). (uncountable) The act of protruding. (uncountable) The state of being protruded. (countable) Anything that protrudes.
- Protrusion involves the extension of cellular membranes. In most cells, a leading protrusion points in the direction of movement and is part of a polarity axis (see section on Polarity). Protrusion usually occurs in response to chemoattractive ...
- A disc protrusion is a disease condition which can occur in some vertebrates, including humans, in which the outermost layers of the annulus fibrosus of the intervertebral discs of the spine are intact, but bulge when one or more of the discs are ...
- (adv.)sailently 顕著に。突出して
- conspicuity、conspicuous、conspicuously、distinguish、extrude、extrusion、marked、markedly、noteworthy、obtrusive、outstanding、overhang、project、prominent、prominently、protrude、protrusion、remarkable、stand out、striking
- cell membrane extension、cell membrane protrusion、cell surface extension、cell surface projection
- cell membrane extension、cell surface extension、cell surface projection、cell surface protrusion