- a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view; "the presentation of new data"; "he gave the customer a demonstration" (同)presentment, demonstration
- (obstetrics) position of the fetus in the uterus relative to the birth canal; "Cesarean sections are sometimes the result of abnormal presentations"
- the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward); "she gave the trophy but he made the presentation"
- formally making a person known to another or to the public (同)introduction, intro
- the act of making something publicly available; presenting news or other information by broadcasting or printing it; "he prepared his presentation carefully in advance"
- the act of presenting a proposal
- temporal sense; intermediate between past and future; now existing or happening or in consideration; "the present leader"; "articles for present use"; "the present topic"; "the present system"; "present observations"
- the period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech; "that is enough for the present"; "he lives in the present with no thought of tomorrow" (同)nowadays
- something presented as a gift; "his tie was a present from his wife"
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking (同)present_tense
- introduce; "This poses an interesting question" (同)pose
- bring forward and present to the mind; "We presented the arguments to him"; "We cannot represent this knowledge to our formal reason" (同)represent, lay_out
- hand over formally (同)submit
- being or existing in a specified place; "the murderer is present in this room"; "present at the wedding"; "present at the creation"
- formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
- yield to the control of another
- yield to anothers wish or opinion; "The government bowed to the military pressure" (同)bow, defer, accede, give in
- put before; "I submit to you that the accused is guilty" (同)state, put forward, posit
- refer for judgment or consideration; "The lawyers submitted the material to the court" (同)subject
- give the names of; "He announced the winners of the spelling bee"
- foreshadow or presage (同)annunciate, harbinger, foretell, herald
- announce publicly or officially; "The President declared war" (同)declare
- make known; make an announcement; "She denoted her feelings clearly" (同)denote
- have (ones written work) issued for publication; "How many books did Georges Simenon write?"; "She published 25 books during her long career" (同)write
- prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper" (同)bring_out, put_out, issue, release
- a formal public statement; "the government made an announcement about changes in the drug war"; "a declaration of independence" (同)proclamation, annunciation, declaration
- a public statement containing information about an event that has happened or is going to happen; "the announcement appeared in the local newspaper"; "the promulgation was written in English" (同)promulgation
- the state of serving as an official and authorized delegate or agent (同)delegacy, agency
- a creation that is a visual or tangible rendering of someone or something
- an activity that stands as an equivalent of something or results in an equivalent
- the act of representing; standing in for someone or some group and speaking with authority in their behalf
- a presentation to the mind in the form of an idea or image (同)mental representation, internal representation
- a body of legislators that serve in behalf of some constituency; "a Congressional vacancy occurred in the representation from California"
- a factual statement made by one party in order to induce another party to enter into a contract; "the sales contract contains several representations by the vendor"
- a statement of facts and reasons made in appealing or protesting; "certain representations were made concerning police brutality"
- the right of being represented by delegates who have a voice in some legislative body
- (used especially of art) depicting objects, figures,or scenes as seen; "representational art"; "representational images"
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)贈呈,贈与《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉◇公式の)紹介,披露(ひろう);(劇・影画などの)上演 / (一般に)発表;提出,提示
- 《通例補語として,また名詞の後に用いて》(…に)『出席している,居合わせている』《+『at(in)』+『名』》 / 《補語にのみ用いて》)ある場所や物の中などに)『ある』,含まれている《+『in』+『名』》 / 《補語にのみ用いて》(心・記憶に)ある,浮かんでいる《+『in』+『名』》 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》現在の,今の;当面の差し当たっての / 《the~》『現在』,今 / 〈U〉〈C〉(文法で)現在時制;現在形
- 〈C〉『贈り物』,『プレゼント』(gift) / 〈U〉《the+》ささげ銃(つつ)の姿勢 / 〈贈り物・賞など〉‘を'『象る』,柄呈する;〈人〉‘に'贈る / (…に)〈勘定書・小切手・書類など〉‘を'『提出する』,渡す《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (…に)…‘を'出して見せる,示す《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (…に)〈人〉‘を'『紹介する』,引き合わせる(introduce)《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈作品〉‘を'公開する;〈劇・映画など〉‘を'上演(映)する;〈人〉‘を'出演させる / 〈事が〉(…に)…‘を'示す,…‘を'原因となる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈銃〉‘を'ささげ銃(つつ)にする
- (…に)『屈服する』,服従(降伏)する《+to+名(doing)》 / (…に)〈書類なと〉‘を'『提出する』《+名+to+名》 / 《submit+that節》〈弁護士なとが〉…‘と'意見を述へる,主張する
- …'を'『発表する』,公表する / …‘の'来訪(到着,出席)を大声で告げる;〈食事〉‘の'用意ができたことを大声で知らせる / 〈物事が〉…'を'示す / (ラジオ・テレビで)〈試合など〉‘の'アナウンスをする / アナウンサーとして勤める(働く)
- 〈本・雑誌など〉‘を'『出版する』,発行する;〈作家など〉‘の'作品を出版する / …‘を'一般に知らせる,公表する / 出版する,発行する
- (…を)『表現(描写)すること』;(…が)表現されていること《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(個々の)説明,申し立て,抗議 / 〈C〉(個々の)絵画,画像,彫像 / 〈U〉(立法府などの)代表制 / 〈U〉《集合的な》代表団,議員団
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Regulation of integrin adhesions by varying the density of substrate-bound epidermal growth factor.
- Shahal T, Geiger B, Dunlop IE, Spatz JP.SourceDepartment of Molecular Cell Biology, Weizmann Institute of Science, 76100, Rehovot, Israel.
- Biointerphases.Biointerphases.2012 Dec;7(1-4):23. Epub 2012 Mar 3.
- Substrates coated with specific bioactive ligands are important for tissue engineering, enabling the local presentation of extracellular stimulants at controlled positions and densities. In this study, we examined the cross-talk between integrin and epidermal growth factor (EGF) receptors following
- PMID 22589066
- Oriented, multimeric biointerfaces of the L1 cell adhesion molecule: an approach to enhance neuronal and neural stem cell functions on 2-D and 3-D polymer substrates.
- Cherry JF, Carlson AL, Benarba FL, Sommerfeld SD, Verma D, Loers G, Kohn J, Schachner M, Moghe PV.SourceDepartment of Biomedical Engineering, Rutgers University, 599 Taylor Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA.
- Biointerphases.Biointerphases.2012 Dec;7(1-4):22. Epub 2012 Mar 6.
- This article focuses on elucidating the key presentation features of neurotrophic ligands at polymer interfaces. Different biointerfacial configurations of the human neural cell adhesion molecule L1 were established on two-dimensional films and three-dimensional fibrous scaffolds of synthetic tyrosi
- PMID 22589065
- Self-assembled peptides: characterisation and in vivo response.
- Nisbet DR, Williams RJ.SourceResearch School of Engineering, College of Engineering and Computer Science, The Australian National University, Acton, ACT, 0200, Australia.
- Biointerphases.Biointerphases.2012 Dec;7(1-4):2. Epub 2012 Feb 11.
- The fabrication of tissue engineering scaffolds is a well-established field that has gained recent prominence for the in vivo repair of a variety of tissue types. Recently, increasing levels of sophistication have been engineered into adjuvant scaffolds facilitating the concomitant presentation of a
- PMID 22589045
- The novel marker LTBP2 predicts all-cause and pulmonary death in patients with acute dyspnoea.
- Breidthardt T, Vanpoucke G, Potocki M, Mosimann T, Ziller R, Thomas G, Laroy W, Moerman P, Socrates T, Drexler B, Mebazaa A, Kas K, Mueller C.Source*Departments of Internal Medicine, Nephrology and Cardiology, University Hospital Basel, Switzerland.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2012 Nov 1;123(9):557-66.
- The risk stratification in patients presenting with acute dyspnoea remains a challenge. We therefore conducted a prospective, observational cohort study enrolling 292 patients presenting to the emergency department with acute dyspnoea. A proteomic approach for antibody-free targeted protein quantifi
- PMID 22587491
- ゲノム解析による認知症の臨床・病態解明 (特集 認知症の診断と治療 : 最近の進歩)
- 本サイトでは、プレゼンテーション・パターンの考え方と、個々のプレゼンテーション・ パターンについて紹介します。 プレゼンテーション・パターンは、「創造的 プレゼンテーション」の秘訣を言語化したものです。創造的プレゼンテーションには、想い が凝縮された ...
- 1 day ago ... Presentation lessons abound in the cinematic arts. Many producers and directors will tell you that what can really make or break a film is the editing. You have probably never heard the names of even some of the most ...
- Presentation is the practice of showing and explaining the content of a topic to an audience or learner. Presentations come in nearly as many forms as there are life situations. In the business world, there are sales presentations, informational ...
- SLE may present with predominantly neurological or psychiatric features.
- announce, announcement, as of, at present, certain, current, currently, demonstrate, depict, display, exhibit, exist, give, indicate, indicative, now, point out, pose, presentation, presently, publish, reflect, representation, representational, show, signify, some, submission, submit, suggest
- symptom, presentation、manifestation、pathology
- fetal malpresentation