- mark or trace on a surface; "The artist wrote Chinese characters on a big piece of white paper"; "Russian is written with the Cyrillic alphabet"
- produce a literary work; "She composed a poem"; "He wrote four novels" (同)compose, pen, indite
- communicate (with) in writing; "Write her soon, please!" (同)drop a line
- record data on a computer; "boot-up instructions are written on the hard disk" (同)save
- communicate by letter; "He wrote that he would be coming soon"
- communicate or express by writing; "Please write to me every week"
- create code, write a computer program; "She writes code faster than anybody else"
- a vote cast by writing in the name of a candidate who is not listed on the ballot
- a typeface is which each character is given the same width (as by a typewriter) (同)constant-width font, fixed-width font, monospaced font
- a keyboard for manually entering characters to be printed
- the act of creating written works; "writing was a form of therapy for him"; "it was a matter of disputed authorship" (同)authorship, composition, penning
- the activity of putting something in written form; "she did the thinking while he did the writing" (同)committal to writing
- the work of a writer; anything expressed in letters of the alphabet (especially when considered from the point of view of style and effect); "the writing in her novels is excellent"; "that editorial was a fine piece of writing" (同)written material, piece of writing
- (usually plural) the collected work of an author; "the idea occurs with increasing frequency in Hemingways writings"
- letters or symbols that are written or imprinted on a surface to represent the sounds or words of a language; "he turned the paper over so the writing wouldnt show"; "the doctors writing was illegible"
- (law) a legal document issued by a court or judicial officer (同)judicial writ
- 〈文字・文章・書物など〉'を'『書く』,記す;〈事〉'を'『書く』,手紙に書く / 〈手紙〉'を'『書く』 / 《話》〈人〉‘に'『手紙をお書く』 / 《通例受動熊で》(書たいように)…'を'はっきりと示す,明記する,刻みつける / 字(文章など)『を書く』 / 『手紙を書く』,便りをする / 〈ペンなどが〉書ける
- 保険業者 / 証巻引受業者
- 〈U〉『書くこと』 / 〈U〉筆跡,書掛 / 〈U〉(口頭に対して)書かれて形式,文書 / 〈U〉〈C〉『書かれたもの』(手紙,書類,銘など) / 《複数形で》文学作品,著作 / 〈U〉著述業,文筆業
- 〈C〉令状: / 《the Holy Writ》聖書
- 【法】令状; 書き物 〔古〕 writeの過去（分詞）
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effective writing and publishing scientific papers, part III: introduction.
- Cals JW, Kotz D.
- Journal of clinical epidemiology.J Clin Epidemiol.2013 Jul;66(7):702. doi: 10.1016/j.jclinepi.2013.01.004. Epub 2013 Mar 13.
- PMID 23497856
- Utility of a writing station in the multiple mini-interview.
- Raghavan M, Burnett M, Martin BD, Christensen H, Young DG, Mackalski B, Aoki F.AbstractThe multiple mini-interview (MMI) is a reliable and valid method of selecting applicants for admission to health professional schools on the basis of non-cognitive traits. Because the MMI is a series of short interview stations that applicants rotate through in coordinated sequence, it can potentially be resource intensive. However, the MMI design has room for innovation and efficiency. At the University of Manitoba Faculty of Medicine, a 10-minute unsupervised writing station (WS) was incorporated into the MMI to obtain a writing sample from each applicant, to increase the number of independent scores per applicant, and to increase the number of applicants interviewed per circuit without increasing interviewer numbers. One assessor evaluated all the writing samples and assigned a score ranging from 1 to 7. With the inclusion of a WS into an 11-station MMI, the faculty's capacity to interview applicants increased by 9% (from 297 to 324) without substantially increasing interviewer hours needed per day. For 1,257 applicants interviewed in 2008-2011, the mean WS score was 4.03 (SD=1.36), whereas applicants' mean of 10 oral station (OS) scores was 4.62 (SD=0.69). Correlations between WS score and mean OS score ranged from .16 to .27 (p<.01) over the four years. Because inter-station correlations for OS ranged from .01 to .37, the correlation of .21 between WS and mean OS scores for all four years combined appears reasonable. Institutions that want to effectively increase the capacity of their MMI process might consider adding a WS.
- Journal of veterinary medical education.J Vet Med Educ.2013 Summer;40(2):177-83. doi: 10.3138/jvme.1012-087R.
- The multiple mini-interview (MMI) is a reliable and valid method of selecting applicants for admission to health professional schools on the basis of non-cognitive traits. Because the MMI is a series of short interview stations that applicants rotate through in coordinated sequence, it can potential
- PMID 23697543
- Bistable memory devices with lower threshold voltage by extending the molecular alkyl-chain length.
- Ren W, Zhu Y, Ge J, Xu X, Sun R, Li N, Li H, Xu Q, Zheng J, Lu J.SourceCollege of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Key Laboratory of Organic Wastewater Adsorption Treatment & Resource, Soochow University, Suzhou, Jiangsu 215123, China. email@example.com.
- Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP.Phys Chem Chem Phys.2013 Jun 21;15(23):9212-8. doi: 10.1039/c3cp51290h. Epub 2013 May 8.
- Three organic small molecules with alkyl chains of different lengths based on an azobenzene scaffold were designed and synthesized. The indium-tin oxide (ITO)-Azo-Al sandwich memory devices showed write-once-read-many-times (WORM) characteristics. The switch threshold voltage of Azo-based memory dev
- PMID 23652665
- Discourse on pulse in medieval Persia-the Hidayat of Al-Akhawayni (?-983AD).
- Khodadoust K, Ardalan M, Ghabili K, Golzari SE, Eknoyan G.SourceTuberculosis and Lung Disease Research Center, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran.
- International journal of cardiology.Int J Cardiol.2013 Jun 20;166(2):289-93. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2012.04.043. Epub 2012 May 15.
- In a period of compilation, original observations and expansion (900-1100 AD), Persians described new clinical manifestations of the diseases and expanded the earlier knowledge of materia medica. In the epoch of the Arabic language domination in the scientific literature of this period, advent of me
- PMID 22595812
- 作者ノート LIVE! LOVE! WRITE! 生きて 愛して 足搔くこと
- A Precise Model for Cross-Point Memory Array
- Evaluation of write error rate for voltage-driven dynamic magnetization switching in magnetic tunnel junctions with perpendicular magnetization
- 2010年8月29日 ... ssize_t write(int fd, const void *buf, size_t count);. 説明. write() は、 buf が指す バッファから、ファイルディスクリプタ fd が参照するファイルへ、最大 count バイトを 書き込む。 書き込まれるバイト数は count よりも小さくなることがある。
- 「Write」とは - 書く。「～を書く」 Writes(三人称) Writing(ing形) ...
- writeとは。意味や和訳。[動]（wrote or((古))writ, writ・ten or((古))writ, writ・ing）(他)1 ［ III[名]（[副]）］〈文字・語などを〉書く, （鉛筆などで）書く, （タイプで）打つ((with, on ...))；〈紙 などに〉文字を書く, 記入する... - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等 ...
- adult-onset dystonia、dystonic disorder、focal dystonia、primary dystonia、psychogenic dystonia、secondary dystonia