全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Males on demand: the environmental-neuro-endocrine control of male sex determination in daphnids.
- LeBlanc GA1, Medlock EK1.
- The FEBS journal.FEBS J.2015 Aug 3. doi: 10.1111/febs.13393. [Epub ahead of print]
- Branchiopod crustaceans (e.g., Daphnia sp.) and some other taxa utilize both asexual and sexual reproduction to maximize population sustainability. The decision to switch from asexual to sexual reproduction is triggered by environmental cues that foretell a potentially detrimental change in environm
- PMID 26237283
- Feeding practices in infancy associated with caries incidence in early childhood.
- Chaffee BW1,2, Feldens CA3, Rodrigues PH3, Vítolo MR4.
- Community dentistry and oral epidemiology.Community Dent Oral Epidemiol.2015 Aug;43(4):338-48. doi: 10.1111/cdoe.12158. Epub 2015 Mar 5.
- BACKGROUND: Early-life feeding behaviors foretell later dietary habits and health outcomes. Few studies have examined infant dietary patterns and caries occurrence prospectively.OBJECTIVE: Assess whether patterns in food and drink consumption before age 12 months are associated with caries incidence
- PMID 25753518
- Use of the Methacetin Breath Test to Classify the Risk of Cirrhotic Complications and Mortality in Patients Evaluated/Listed for Liver Transplantation.
- Todd Stravitz R1, Reuben A2, Mizrahi M3, Lalazar G3, Brown K4, Gordon S4, Ilan Y3, Sanyal A5.
- Journal of hepatology.J Hepatol.2015 Jul 25. pii: S0168-8278(15)00512-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jhep.2015.07.021. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND & AIMS: The MELD score predicts short-term mortality in patients with cirrhosis; however, some patients with low scores develop complications and die unexpectedly. Consequently, we evaluated the diagnostic accuracy of the methacetin breath test, an assay of liver metabolic function, a
- PMID 26220750
- 下井 信浩,西條 雅博
- 計測自動制御学会論文集 = Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers 48(12), 816-821, 2012-12-31
- NAID 10031140803
- METAECONOMIC THEORY OF CAPITALIST SYSTEM AND CIVILIZATION: FROM 'VALUE' TO MEASURE
- 神武 庸四郎
- Hitotsubashi journal of economics 53(2), 131-145, 2012-12
- … It may foretell the destiny of mankind's economic activities and the vicissitudes of human civilization. …
- NAID 110009512404
- 下井 信浩,西條 雅博
- 計測自動制御学会論文集 48(12), 816-821, 2012
- Bridge pier joints occasionally become unstable due to deterioration and after the great earthquake disaster. This paper is the outline of smart sensor study executed on upgrading of function and prin …
- NAID 130004549597
- Foretell definition, to tell of beforehand; predict; prophesy. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Thesaurus.com Apps Favorites Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com Dictionary.com Thesaurus.com ...
- foretell, predict, forecast, prophesy, prognosticate mean to tell beforehand. foretell applies to the telling of the coming of a future event by any procedure or any source of information <seers foretold the calamity>. predict commonly ...