- the formal act of proclaiming; giving public notice; "his promulgation of the policy proved to be premature" (同)promulgation
- 〈U〉(…の)『宣言』,公布,布告《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉声明書,宣言書
- Social Change: Toward an Informed and Critical Understanding of Social Justice and the Capabilities Approach in Community Psychology.
- Munger F1,2, MacLeod T1, Loomis C1.
- American journal of community psychology.Am J Community Psychol.2016 Mar;57(1-2):171-80. doi: 10.1002/ajcp.12034.
- Community psychology has long been concerned with social justice. However, deployments of this term are often vague and undertheorized. To address this weakness in the field's knowledge body we explored John Rawls's theory of social justice and Amartya Sen's economic theory of the capabilities appro
- PMID 27217320
- "Gentlemen! This Is No Humbug": Did John Collins Warren, M.D., Proclaim These Words on October 16, 1846, at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston?
- Haridas RP1.
- Anesthesiology.Anesthesiology.2016 Mar;124(3):553-60. doi: 10.1097/ALN.0000000000000944.
- The proclamation, "Gentlemen! this is no humbug," attributed to John Collins Warren, M.D., was not identified in any contemporaneous eyewitness report of William T. G. Morton's October 16, 1846, demonstration of ether at Massachusetts General Hospital. The earliest known documentation of the proclam
- PMID 26566280
- The Decent Care Movement: Subsidiarity, Pragmatic Solidarity, and Cross-Cultural Resonance.
- Niforatos JD1.
- Journal of religion and health.J Relig Health.2016 Feb;55(1):206-16. doi: 10.1007/s10943-015-0051-4.
- Decent Care is the World Health Organization and The Ford Foundation's joint effort to articulate a healthcare paradigm that makes a patient's voice equal to the voice of the healthcare provider. In this article, the six tenants of Decent Care are outlined with particular emphasis on subsidiarity. L
- PMID 25893474
- Correction. World Stroke Organization. Stroke and potentially preventable dementias proclamation: updated World Stroke Day proclamation.
- Hachinski V.
- Stroke; a journal of cerebral circulation.Stroke.2016 Feb;47(2):e37. doi: 10.1161/STR.0000000000000093.
- PMID 26811332
- 大貫 隆
- 桃山学院大学キリスト教論集 (49), 5-27, 2014-03-13
- … While he embodied the kingdom of God with an overwhelming sense of sovereignty, sovereignty nevertheless was shared by the Twelve who worked with him for the proclamation of the kingdom. …
- NAID 110009899378
- 阿衡の紛議の経過についての再検討 : 改正詔書宣布日に関する憶説
- 鴨野 有佳梨
- 史泉 = Shisen : historical & geographical studies in Kansai University (119), 1-16, 2014-01
- NAID 40019994771
- サヴァイヴァルを超えた命の繋がり : アリス・ウォーカーの『グレンジ・コープランドの第三の人生』における命の考察を通して
- 光森 幸子
- 英語英文學研究 58, 11-27, 2014
- … The understanding Grange has obtained in his life can be interpreted as his own "emancipation proclamation." Whereas Grange thus achieves selfrealization by overcoming his own racism, Brownfield becomes an agent of white supremacy-"living dead" who regards a white judge as his God and uses his power to get Ruth back to him. …
- NAID 120005429978
- Seen and Heard What made you want to look up proclamation? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). ... anarchy, despicable, divisive, humanity, mutually exclusive, racism, snipe, standoff ...
- proclamationとは。意味や和訳。[名詞] 宣言，公告，布告，公布，発布，声明，公表；宣言書，布告文，声明書[文]the proclamation of war宣戦布告a proclamation of independence独立宣言become legal upon proclamation公布により ...
- Proclamation definition, something that is proclaimed; a public and official announcement. See more. ... He was talking about Steve Jobs and Apple, of course, and his proclamation quickly went viral on YouTube.