- exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for ones own advantage; "his manipulation of his friends was scandalous" (同)use
- have certain dimensions; "This table surfaces measures 20inches by 36 inches"
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify (同)quantity, amount
- any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; "the situation called for strong measures"; "the police took steps to reduce crime" (同)step
- a container of some standard capacity that is used to obtain fixed amounts of a substance
- musical notation for a repeating pattern of musical beats; "the orchestra omitted the last twelve bars of the song" (同)bar
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk" (同)evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall" (同)mensurate, measure out
- process or manner of functioning or operating; "the power of its engine determines its operation"; "the planes operation in high winds"; "they compared the cooking performance of each oven"; "the jets performance conformed to high standards" (同)functioning, performance
- (computer science) data processing in which the result is completely specified by a rule (especially the processing that results from a single instruction); "it can perform millions of operations per second"
- the state of being in effect or being operative; "that rule is no longer in operation"
- activity by a military or naval force (as a maneuver or campaign); "it was a joint operation of the navy and air force" (同)military operation
- a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work; "the operations in building a house"; "certain machine tool operations" (同)procedure
- a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body; "they will schedule the operation as soon as an operating room is available"; "he died while undergoing surgery" (同)surgery, surgical_operation, surgical_procedure, surgical process
- a business especially one run on a large scale; "a large-scale farming operation"; "a multinational operation"; "they paid taxes on every stage of the operation"; "they had to consolidate their operations"
- a planned activity involving many people performing various actions; "they organized a rescue operation"; "the biggest police operation in French history"; "running a restaurant is quite an operation"; "consolidate the companies various operations"
- the activity of operating something (a machine or business etc.); "her smooth operation of the vehicle gave us a surprisingly comfortable ride"
- regard or consider in a specific way; "I treated his advances as a joke"
- provide treatment for; "The doctor treated my broken leg"; "The nurses cared for the bomb victims"; "The patient must be treated right away or she will die"; "Treat the infection with antibiotics" (同)care_for
- an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
- interact in a certain way; "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently" (同)handle, do by
- engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement; "they had to treat with the King"
- provide with a gift or entertainment; "Grandmother always treated us to the circus"; "I like to treat myself to a day at a spa when I am depressed"
- the management of someone or something; "the handling of prisoners"; "the treatment of water sewage"; "the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system" (同)handling
- care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury) (同)intervention
- a manner of dealing with something artistically; "his treatment of space borrows from Italian architecture"
- hold something in ones hands and move it
- treat manually, as with massage, for therapeutic purposed
- control (others or oneself) or influence skillfully, usually to ones advantage; "She manipulates her boss"; "She is a very controlling mother and doesnt let her children grow up"; "The teacher knew how to keep the class in line"; "she keeps in line" (同)keep in line, control
- influence or control shrewdly or deviously; "He manipulated public opinion in his favor" (同)pull strings, pull wires
- direct or control; projects, businesses, etc.; "She is running a relief operation in the Sudan" (同)run
- happen; "What is going on in the minds of the people?"
- handle and cause to function; "do not operate machinery after imbibing alcohol"; "control the lever" (同)control
- (…の)巧妙な扱い,操作《+『of』+『名』》 / (自分の利益のための)ごまかし,小細工
- 〈U〉(測って得た)『寸法』,『分量』,広さ,重さ / 〈C〉(インチ・グラムの)『度量の単位』 / 〈U〉度量法,測瀬法 / 〈C〉『計量器具』(物差し,巻き尺,ますなど) / 〈C〉(判断・評価などの)基準,尺度(standard)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉限界,限度(limit) / 〈U〉《時にa~》ある程度,度合いの(の・・・)《+『of』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》『手段』,方法;対策,処置 / 〈C〉法案,法令,条例 / 〈C〉(音楽の)小節(bar);リズム,拍子 / 〈U〉(詩の)韻の)韻律,格調;詩脚,歩脚(foot) / 〈大きさ・広さ・量など〉‘を'『測る』 / 〈インチ・グラムなどが〉…‘を'測る単位である / …‘を'慎重に考える,判断する / 《数量を表す副詞的用事の名詞[句]を伴って》(…の)長さ(広さ,重さなど)がある / 測る,測定する
- 〈U〉(…)『作用』,働き;(機械などを)『動かすこと』,操作,(企業などの)運営《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(機械・機能などが)『動いている状態』,働いている状態,(法律など)有効である状態 / 〈C〉(人に対する…の)『手術』《+『on』〈人〉+『for』+『名』〈患部・病名〉》 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(特に,軍の)行動;《しばしばO-》…作戦 / 〈C〉運算,演算
- 《様態を表す副詞[句]を伴って》〈人・動物など〉‘を'『扱う』,待遇する・(…と)…‘を'『見なす』 (regard)《+名+as+名(形)》・〈問題など〉‘を'『扱う』,論じる・〈病人・病気など〉‘を'『治療する』,処理する・(化学薬品などで)…を処理する《+名+with+名》・(…を)〈人〉におごる,ごちそうする《+名〈人〉+to+名》・〈本・講義などが〉(問題などを)『扱う』,論じる《+of+名》・『おごる』,勘定をもつ・《文》(妥結・和解のために)(…と)交渉する,談判する《+with+名》・(思いがけなく)喜び(楽しみ)を与えてくれるもの・(めったにない)楽しみ・《one's treat》おごること,おごる番
- 〈U〉(人・物の)『取り扱い』,扱い方《+of+名》 / 〈U〉治療;〈C〉(…に対する)治療法《+for+名》
- 〈道具類〉‘を'巧みに扱う(動かす),〈言葉〉‘を'うまく使う / 〈人・世論など〉‘を'巧みに操る,〈問題など〉‘を'うまく処理する(maneuver) / (自分の利益のために)…‘を'ごまかす,小細工する
- 〈機械・身体器官などが〉『動く』,作動する / 〈薬などが〉(…に)『利く』,効果を表す,作用する,影響する《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / (人に…の)『手術をする』《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』〈人〉+『for』+『名』》 / (…に対して)軍事行動をする《+『against』+『名』》 / 〈機械・装置など〉‘を'『動かす』 / …‘を'経営する,運営する;〈株など〉‘を'売買する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Flesh quality and biochemistry of light-manipulated Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) and the significance of collagen cross-links on fillet firmness and gaping.
- Hagen Ø1, Johnsen CA2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:786-92. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.06.007. Epub 2015 Jun 3.
- The aim of our study was to investigate whether light-manipulation, causing accelerated or delayed maturation, could be used as a tool to improve fillet gaping score and texture of farmed cod (Gadus morhua L.) harvested during summer. Control and accelerated groups had completed spawning by the time
- PMID 26213039
- High sensitivity automated multiplexed immunoassays using photonic crystal enhanced fluorescence microfluidic system.
- Tan Y1, Tang T1, Xu H2, Zhu C1, Cunningham BT3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Nov 15;73:32-40. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.05.041. Epub 2015 May 19.
- We demonstrate a platform that integrates photonic crystal enhanced fluorescence (PCEF) detection of a surface-based microspot fluorescent assay with a microfluidic cartridge to achieve simultaneous goals of high analytic sensitivity (single digit pg/mL), high selectivity, low sample volume, and ass
- PMID 26043313
- Mood & alcohol-related attentional biases: New considerations for gender differences and reliability of the visual-probe task.
- Emery NN1, Simons JS2.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2015 Nov;50:1-5. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2015.06.007. Epub 2015 Jun 10.
- INTRODUCTION: Alcohol-related attentional biases are positively associated with drinking history and may represent a mechanism by which alcohol use behavior is maintained over time. This study was designed to address two unresolved issues regarding alcohol-related attention biases. Specifically, thi
- PMID 26091585
- Effects of reading proficiency on embedded stem priming in primary school children.
- Beyersmann E1, Grainger J2, Casalis S3, Ziegler JC2.
- Journal of experimental child psychology.J Exp Child Psychol.2015 Nov;139:115-26. doi: 10.1016/j.jecp.2015.06.001. Epub 2015 Jun 19.
- Prior evidence from masked morphological priming has revealed conflicting findings regarding the acquisition of morpho-orthographic segmentation mechanisms in developing readers. Here, we examined changes in masked morphological priming across grade within a large sample of French primary school chi
- PMID 26100351
- Modulation of aqueous precursor solution temperature for the fabrication of high-performance metal oxide thin-film transistors
- Lee Keun,Park Jee,Yoo Young,Han Sun,Lee Se,Baik Hong
- Appl. Phys. Express 8(8), 081101, 2015-07-24
- … In this study, we present a simple process for the fabrication of aqueous-solution-processed metal oxide thin-film transistors (TFTs) via the manipulation of precursor solution temperature. …
- NAID 150000111032
- Electron-beam-controlled reversible concentration of nanoparticles on a nanopore
- Hoshino Takayuki,Mabuchi Kunihiko
- Appl. Phys. Express 8(8), 087001, 2015-07-16
- … This electron beam direct manipulation of the nanoparticles can provide simple in situ microfluidics in analytical methods for biochemistry. …
- NAID 150000111040
- Experimental consideration of droplet manipulation mechanism using surface acoustic wave
- Fukaya Tomohiko,Kondoh Jun
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(7S1), 07HE06, 2015-06-04
- … The moving of a droplet is also named droplet manipulation. … However, the mechanism of droplet manipulation using SAWs has not been clarified. … It is important to understand the manipulation mechanism of droplets using a SAW to enable actual applications. … To understand droplet manipulation, measurements of the radiation force in the droplet are necessary. …
- NAID 150000110999
- manipulationとは。意味や和訳。[名][U][C]1 （器具などの）扱い, 操作, じょうずな扱い, 巧みな操作perform financial manipulationsうまくやりくりする.2 （相場などの）不正操作；（勘定などの）ごまかし, 改ざん.3 《医学》触診.[フランス ...
- Manipulation. 1,105 likes · 123 talking about this. Formed in 2001 Disco: 2003 - LIVE IN KOTLOWNIA 2005 - PROMO, 2006 - TRIBUTE TO CARCASS 2007 - THE FUTURE OF IMMORTALITY 2011 - RESURRECTION 2012 - PASSION
- application, care, clinical practice, cure, curing, handle, intervention, manipulate, manipulation, measure, medical care, practice, processing, remediation, remedy, therapeutic, therapeutics, therapy, transaction, treat
- intervene、interventional、involvement、manipulate、manipulation、measure、therapeutic intervention、transaction、treat、treatment
- genetic engineering、genetic technique