- a connection of inclusion or containment; "he escaped involvement in the accident"; "there was additional involvement of the liver and spleen"
- employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time; "the play had bookings throughout the summer" (同)booking
- the act of sharing in the activities of a group; "the teacher tried to increase his students engagement in class activities" (同)participation, involvement, involution
- contact by fitting together; "the engagement of the clutch"; "the meshing of gears" (同)mesh, meshing, interlocking
- occupy or engage the interest of; "His story completely involved me during the entire afternoon"
- make complex or intricate or complicated; "The situation was rather involved"
- connect closely and often incriminatingly; "This new ruling affects your business" (同)affect, regard
- contain as a part; "Dinner at Joes always involves at least six courses"
- engage as a participant; "Dont involve me in your family affairs!"
- the act of intervening (as to mediate a dispute, etc.); "it occurs without human intervention" (同)intercession
- (law) a proceeding that permits a person to enter into a lawsuit already in progress; admission of person not an original party to the suit so that person can protect some right or interest that is allegedly affected by the proceedings; "the purpose of intervention is to prevent unnecessary duplication of lawsuits"
- a policy of intervening in the affairs of other countries (同)interference
- be placed or located between other things or extend between spaces and events; "This interludes intervenes between the two movements"; "Eight days intervened"
- occur between other event or between certain points of time; "the war intervened between the birth of her two children"
- get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force; "Why did the U.S. not intervene earlier in WW II?" (同)step in, interfere, interpose
- the quality of occupying the same position or area in space; "he waited for the coincidence of the target and the cross hairs"
- an event that might have been arranged although it was really accidental (同)happenstance
- 〈C〉『約束』,契約,取り決め;(会合などの)約束,予約《+『for』+『名』》;(人との)約束《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈C〉『婚約』;婚約期間 / 〈C〉雇用;雇用期間 / 〈C〉会戦,交戦 / 《複数形で》債務,負債 / 〈U〉〈C〉(歯車などの)かみ合わせ
- (必然的に)…‘を'『伴う』,引き起こす,含む(受動態にできない) / (事件などに)〈人〉‘を'『巻き込む』《+『名』+『in』+『名』》 / 《受動態で》(…に)〈人〉‘を'夢中にさせる《+『in』(『with』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / …‘を'込み入らす,複雑にする
- (ある事と事,時と時,場所と場所の)『間に起こる』,間に人る《+『between』(『in』)+『名』》 / (相対するもの間に)仲裁に入る,(…に)干渉する《+『in』(『between』)+『名』》 / 〈事が〉じゃまに入る
- 〈U〉(事件などの)同時発生《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉偶然の一致,符合;〈C〉一致(符合)したもの(事)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Direct electrochemical determination of Candida albicans activity.
- Hassan RY, Bilitewski U.SourceHelmholtz Centre for Infection Research, Working Group BiSA, Inhoffenstr. 7, 38124 Braunschweig, Germany; Microanalysis Lab, Applied Organic Chemistry Department, National Research Centre (NRC), Eltahrir Street, 12311-Dokki, Cairo, Egypt. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2013 Nov 15;49:192-8. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.05.015. Epub 2013 May 15.
- Despite advances made in the field, rapid detection methods for the human pathogen Candida albicans are still missing. In this regard, bio-electrochemical systems including electrochemical sensors and biosensors satisfy the increasing demand for rapid, reliable, and direct microbial analyses. In thi
- PMID 23747360
- Reactive oxygen species responsible for beta-glucan degradation.
- Faure AM, Werder J, Nyström L.SourceETH Zurich, Institute of Food, Nutrition and Health, Schmelzbergstrasse 9, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Nov 1;141(1):589-96. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.02.096. Epub 2013 Mar 7.
- The presence of iron(II) in beta-glucan in solution causes the formation of hydroxyl radical, which further oxidises the polysaccharide. This degradation can be enhanced by the presence of a reducing agent, such as ascorbic acid. In this study we investigated the effect the iron(II) concentration on
- PMID 23768398
- Parental food involvement predicts parent and child intakes of fruits and vegetables.
- Ohly H, Pealing J, Hayter AK, Pettinger C, Pikhart H, Watt RG, Rees G.SourceUniversity of Plymouth, Drake Circus, Plymouth PL4 8AA, UK.
- Appetite.Appetite.2013 Oct;69:8-14. doi: 10.1016/j.appet.2013.05.003. Epub 2013 May 15.
- In order to develop successful interventions to improve children's diets, the factors influencing food choice need to be understood. Parental food involvement - the level of importance of food in a person's life - may be one of many important factors. The aim of this study was to determine whether p
- PMID 23684902
- Atypical respiratory complications of dengue fever.
- Kumar N, Gadpayle A, Trisal D.SourceDepartment of Medicine, PGIMER & Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi 110067, India. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Asian Pacific journal of tropical medicine.Asian Pac J Trop Med.2013 Oct;6(10):839-40. doi: 10.1016/S1995-7645(13)60149-2.
- In last decade, dengue has emerged as one of the most important vector born disease. With increasing cases, uncommon presentations and complications are now commonly recognized. Here, we report two cases of rare pattern of respiratory involvement in dengue: acute respiratory distress syndrome and br
- PMID 23870477
- Involvement of activated transcriptional process in efficient gene transfection using unmodified and mannose-modified bubble lipoplexes with ultrasound exposure.
- Un Keita,Kawakami Shigeru,Higuchi Yuriko,Suzuki Ryo,Maruyama Kazuo,Yamashita Fumiyoshi,Hashida Mitsuru
- Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society 156(3), 355-363, 2011-12-20
- … In the present study, we investigated the involvement of transcriptional processes on enhanced gene expression obtained by unmodified and Man-PEG(2000) bubble lipoplexes with US exposure. …
- NAID 120003644378
- Gene Expression and Localization of High-mobility Group Box Chromosomal Protein-1 (HMGB-1) in Human Osteoarthritic Cartilage
- Terada Chuji,Yoshida Aki,Nasu Yoshihisa,Mori Shuji,Tomono Yasuko,Tanaka Masato,Takahashi Hideo K.,Nishibori Masahiro,Ozaki Toshifumi,Nishida Keiichiro
- Acta Medica Okayama 65(6), 369-377, 2011-12
- … The results of our study suggest the involvement of HMGB-1 in the pathogenesis of cartilage destruction in OA. …
- NAID 120003644295
- Possible involvement of uncoupling protein 1 in appetite control by leptin
- Okamatsu-Ogura Yuko,Nio-Kobayashi Junko,Iwanaga Toshihiko,Terao Akira,Kimura Kazuhiro,Saito Masayuki
- Experimental Biology and Medicine 236(11), 1274-1281, 2011-11
- Leptin reduces body fat by decreasing food intake and increasing energy expenditure. Uncoupling protein (UCP) 1, a key molecule for brown adipose tissue (BAT) thermogenesis, was reported to contribute …
- NAID 120003614971
- involvement 【名】 含まれること、包含 〔人への〕関わり、関与 〔集団の活動へ... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Involvement definition, to include as a necessary circumstance, condition, or consequence; imply; entail: This job involves long hours and hard work. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Apps Log Out ...
- involvementとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U][C]（…との）かかわり合い，関与，（…への）積極的参加((in, with ...))It's the quality of involvement with a child that counts.たいせつなのは子供とのふれ合いの質である.2 [U]（…に対する）熱中 ...
- intervene、interventional、involvement、manipulate、manipulation、measure、therapeutic intervention、transaction、treat、treatment