- acceptable as a deduction (especially as a tax deduction)
- (taxes) an amount that can be deducted (especially for the purposes of calculating income tax)
- a clause in an insurance policy that relieves the insurer of responsibility to pay the initial loss up to a stated amount
- deduction allowed for some (limited) kinds of entertainment for business purposes
- tax write-off for expenses of doing business
- not allowable as a deduction
- Circumference as an alternative for diameter measurement in endovascular aneurysm repair.
- Tielliu IF1, Buijs RV2, Greuter MJ3, Vainas T2, Wallis de Vries BM2, Prins TR3, Zeebregts CJ2.
- Medical hypotheses.Med Hypotheses.2015 Aug;85(2):230-3. doi: 10.1016/j.mehy.2015.05.004. Epub 2015 May 12.
- Appropriate sizing of endografts for endovascular aneurysm repair has traditionally been performed by one standardized method. By measuring the average of the minor and major axes in the sealing zone, the endograft size is traditionally calculated. However, no adequate scientific evaluation has been
- PMID 26001992
- The Value Of The Nonprofit Hospital Tax Exemption Was $24.6 Billion In 2011.
- Rosenbaum S1, Kindig DA2, Bao J3, Byrnes MK4, O'Laughlin C5.
- Health affairs (Project Hope).Health Aff (Millwood).2015 Jul 1;34(7):1225-33. doi: 10.1377/hlthaff.2014.1424. Epub 2015 Jun 17.
- The federal government encourages public support for charitable activities by allowing people to deduct donations to tax-exempt organizations on their income tax returns. Tax-exempt hospitals are major beneficiaries of this policy because it encourages donations to the hospitals while shielding them
- PMID 26085486
- Auditing documentation on delivery room management using video and physiological recordings.
- Schilleman K1, Witlox RS1, van Vonderen JJ1, Roegholt E1, Walther FJ1, te Pas AB1.
- Archives of disease in childhood. Fetal and neonatal edition.Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed.2014 Nov;99(6):F485-90. doi: 10.1136/archdischild-2014-306261. Epub 2014 Aug 14.
- OBJECTIVE: Neonatal resuscitation is often retrospectively documented, which can lead to inaccuracy and incomplete recording of delivery room management. In this study, we assessed the accuracy and completeness of neonatal resuscitation documentation in our neonatal intensive care unit.METHODS: Reco
- PMID 25125582
- a priori、deduction