- moved around an axis or center
- of a pleasing shape; "a well-turned ankle"
- (of language) aptly and pleasingly expressed; "a well-turned phrase"
- having been turned so that the bottom is no longer the bottom; "an overturned car"; "the upset pitcher of milk"; "sat on an upturned bucket" (同)upset, upturned
- dressed well or smartly; "the girls were well turned out and smart"
- not turned; "left no stone unturned"
- to send or let go; "They turned away the crowd at the gate of the governors mansion"
- (sports) a division during which one team is on the offensive (同)bout, round
- pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become; "The weather turned nasty"; "She grew angry" (同)grow
- become officially one year older; "She is turning 50 this year"
- change color; "In Vermont, the leaves turn early"
- a favor for someone; "he did me a good turn" (同)good turn
- (game) the activity of doing something in an agreed succession; "it is my turn"; "it is still my play" (同)play
- the act of changing or reversing the direction of the course; "he took a turn to the right" (同)turning
- taking a short walk out and back; "we took a turn in the park"
- the act of turning away or in the opposite direction; "he made an abrupt turn away from her"
- an unforeseen development; "events suddenly took an awkward turn" (同)turn of events, twist
- pass to the other side of; "turn the corner"; "move around the obstacle" (同)move around
- let (something) fall or spill from a container; "turn the flour onto a plate" (同)release
- cause to move around a center so as to show another side of; "turn a page of a book" (同)turn_over
- accomplish by rotating; "turn a somersault"; "turn cartwheels"
- alter the functioning or setting of; "turn the dial to 10"; "turn the heat down"
- cause to change or turn into something different;assume new characteristics; "The princess turned the frog into a prince by kissing him"; "The alchemists tried to turn lead into gold"
- cause to move along an axis or into a new direction; "turn your face to the wall"; "turn the car around"; "turn your dance partner around"
- cause to move around or rotate; "turn a key"; "turn your palm this way"
- change orientation or direction, also in the abstract sense; "Turn towards me"; "The mugger turned and fled before I could see his face"; "She turned from herself and learned to listen to others needs"
- channel ones attention, interest, thought, or attention toward or away from something; "The pedophile turned to boys for satisfaction"; "people turn to mysticism at the turn of a millennium"
- direct at someone; "She turned a smile on me"; "They turned their flashlights on the car"
- get by buying and selling; "the company turned a good profit after a year"
- move around an axis or a center; "The wheels are turning"
- shape by rotating on a lathe or cutting device or a wheel; "turn the legs of the table"; "turn the clay on the wheel"
- …‘を'『回す』,回転させる / 〈角など〉‘を'『曲がる』,迂回(うかい)する / …‘を'『ひっくり返す』,裏返す / …‘の'『向きを変える』,‘を'方向転換させる / …‘を'向ける / …‘を'『変化させる』,変質(変色)させる / ‥‘を'行かせる,追い払う / 〈ある年齢・時刻・数量など〉‘を'越す,過ぎる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》‥‘を'乱す,めちゃめちゃにする / 〈胃〉‘を'むかつかせる;〈心・頭など〉‘を'混乱させる,狂わせる / …‘を'折る,曲げる,ねじる;〈足首〉‘を'くじく / …‘に'丸みをつける;(旋盤・ろくろで)…‘を'作る / …‘を'きれいに形作る;〈文・曲など〉‘を'うまく作る / 〈商品・資金〉‘を'回転させる;〈利益〉‘を'あげる / 〈土・畑など〉‘を'掘り返す(plow) / (何かを軸・中心にして)『回る』,回転する / (…に)『進路を変える』;〈道路などが〉(…に)曲がる;折れる;〈風などが〉(…に)向きを変える《+to(toward)+名》 / 〈人が〉(…に向かって)ふり向く《+toward+名》,(…から)そらす《+from+名》 / 〈人が〉ころがる,寝込りを打つ / 〈物が〉さかさになる,裏返しになる / (…に)心(注意など)を向ける《+to+名》;(…から)心(注意など)をそらす《+from+名》 / 変わる,なる / 〈木の葉などが〉変色する;〈牛乳などが〉変質する,腐敗する / 〈胃が〉むかつく;〈心・頭が〉混乱する,変になる;〈頭が〉ふらつく / 〈パイプなどが〉曲がる,たわむ / 〈C〉『回転』,回ること / 〈C〉『方向転換』,曲がること,折り返し / 〈C〉曲がり目;曲がり角,折り返し点 / 〈C〉《a turn》(状況などの)変化,転機;《the turn》(…の)変り目,転換期《+of+名》 / 〈C〉『順番』,番 / 〈C〉《a turn》一回りの散歩(ドライブ);一仕事 / 〈C〉行い,行為 / 《a turn》言い回し,言葉遣い / 〈C〉(…の)性向,気質;素質,才能《+『for』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈C〉形,格好 / 〈C〉《話》(めまい・吐き気などの)発作《+of+名》 / 〈C〉《話》ショック,はっとすること / 〈C〉必要,急場 / 〈C〉見方,解釈;くふう,ひねり(twist) / 〈C〉《おもに英》(寄席などの)出し物,演芸
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Impact of clinically tested NEP/ACE inhibitors on tumor uptake of [(111)In-DOTA]MG11-first estimates for clinical translation.
- Kaloudi A1, Nock BA2, Lymperis E3, Valkema R4, Krenning EP5, de Jong M6,7, Maina T8.
- EJNMMI research.EJNMMI Res.2016 Dec;6(1):15. doi: 10.1186/s13550-015-0158-3. Epub 2016 Feb 16.
- BACKGROUND: We have recently shown that treatment of mice with the neutral endopeptidase (NEP) inhibitor phosphoramidon (PA) improves the bioavailability and tumor uptake of biodegradable radiopeptides. For the truncated gastrin radiotracer [(111)In-DOTA]MG11 ([(DOTA)DGlu(10)]gastrin(10-17)), this m
- PMID 26882895
- Conformation study of ɛ-cyclodextrin: Replica exchange molecular dynamics simulations.
- Khuntawee W1, Rungrotmongkol T2, Wolschann P3, Pongsawasdi P4, Kungwan N5, Okumura H6, Hannongbua S7.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2016 May 5;141:99-105. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2015.10.018. Epub 2015 Oct 13.
- There is growing interest in large-ring cyclodextrins (LR-CDs) which are known to be good host molecules for larger ligands. The isolation of a defined size LR-CD is an essential prerequisite for studying their structural properties. Unfortunately the purification procedure of these substances turne
- PMID 26877001
- Biological surface-active compounds from marine bacteria.
- Dang NP1, Landfald B2, Willassen NP3.
- Environmental technology.Environ Technol.2016 May;37(9):1151-8. doi: 10.1080/09593330.2015.1103784. Epub 2015 Nov 2.
- Surface-active compounds (SACs) are widely used in different industries as well as in many daily consumption products. However, with the increasing concern for their environmental acceptability, attention has turned towards biological SACs which are biodegradable, less toxic and more environmentally
- PMID 26506920
- In-hospital mortality associated with the misdiagnosis or unidentified site of infection at admission
- Abe Toshikazu,Tokuda Yasuharu,Shiraishi Atsushi,Fujishima Seitaro,Mayumi Toshihiko,Sugiyama Takehiro,Deshpande Gautam A.,Shiino Yasukazu,Hifumi Toru,Otomo Yasuhiro,Okamoto Kohji,Kotani Joji,Sakamoto Yuichiro,Sasaki Junichi,Shiraishi Shin-ichiro,Takuma Kiyotsugu,Hagiwara Akiyoshi,Yamakawa Kazuma,Takeyama Naoshi,Gando Satoshi,JAAM SPICE Study Group
- Critical Care (23), 202, 2019-06-06
- … Patients diagnosed with lung, intra-abdominal, urinary, soft tissue, and CNS infection at the initial examination, 4.2%, 3.8%, 13.6%, 10.9%, and 58.3% respectively, turned out to have an infection at a different site. …
- NAID 120006649618
- Question Box(10)名詞句A-turned-Bの意味と構造と用法
- 種部 千遥
- 日本工業大学研究報告 = Report of researches, Nippon Institute of Technology 49(1), 22-25, 2019-06
- … UV LED was turned ON and OFF, and the position change of the sample was recorded by a CCD camera. … When the UV LED was turned ON, the sample rose by 0.98 mm. … When it was turned OFF, the sample descended. … And, when the LED was turned ON again, the sample rose again. …
- NAID 120006647479
- turnedとは。意味や和訳。[形]1 逆［逆さま］の.2 旋盤で仕上げた（ような）. - goo辞書は 国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。
- 無料日本語辞書で'turned'を翻訳。他の日本語 翻訳の結果: #similarterm1#、# similarterm2#、#similarterm3#
- alter、alteration、become、change、come、convolution、get、go、in turn、order、rank order、revolution、revolve、roll、rolling、rotate、rotation、rotatory、round、shift、turn to、turning、variation、variational