- a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction; "a product of lime and nitric acid"
- a consequence of someones efforts or of a particular set of circumstances; "skill is the product of hours of practice"; "his reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue"
- an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production" (同)production
- a quantity obtained by multiplication; "the product of 2 and 3 is 6" (同)mathematical product
- determine the order of constituents in; "They sequenced the human genome"
- a following of one thing after another in time; "the doctor saw a sequence of patients" (同)chronological sequence, succession, successiveness, chronological succession
- film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie (同)episode
- serial arrangement in which things follow in logical order or a recurrent pattern; "the sequence of names was alphabetical"; "he invented a technique to determine the sequence of base pairs in DNA"
- several repetitions of a melodic phrase in different keys
- arrange in a sequence
- issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.); end; "result in tragedy" (同)ensue
- come about or follow as a consequence; "nothing will result from this meeting"
- something that results; "he listened for the results on the radio" (同)resultant, final result, outcome, termination
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event" (同)effect, outcome, result, event, issue, upshot
- the outcome of an event especially as relative to an individual (同)aftermath
- having important effects or influence; "decisions of great consequence are made by the president himself"; "virtue is of more moment than security"; "that result is of no consequence" (同)import, moment
- to create or manufacture a specific amount; "the computer is outputting the data from the job Im running"
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter" (同)yield, production
- what is produced in a given time period (同)outturn, turnout
- production of a certain amount (同)yield
- 『産物』;製品 / (…の)結果,帰結《+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (数の)積 / (化学の)生成物
- 〈U〉〈C〉(時間の上の,また因果関係のつながりによる)『連続』,続き / 〈C〉《a~》(…の)一連のもの《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(起こる)『順序』(order),筋道 / 〈C〉(…に対する)結果《+『to』+『名』》
- 〈C〉〈U〉『結果』,結末;成果,効果 / 《複数形で》(試験・競技などの)『成績』 / (…の)『結果起こる』(『生じる』)《+『from』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (…という)『結果になる』,(…に)終わる(end)《+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- 〈C〉『結果』,成り行き;影響 / 〈C〉《文》重要性,重大さ
- 生産高 / (コンピューターなどの)アウトプット,出力
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Characterization of Aspergillus aculeatus β-glucosidase 1 accelerating cellulose hydrolysis with Trichoderma cellulase system.
- Baba Y1, Sumitani JI1, Tani S1, Kawaguchi T1.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2015 Jan 24;5(1):3. eCollection 2015.
- Aspergillus aculeatus β-glucosidase 1 (AaBGL1), which promotes cellulose hydrolysis by Trichoderma cellulase system, was characterized and compared some properties to a commercially supplied orthologue in A. niger (AnBGL) to elucidate advantages of recombinant AaBGL1 (rAaBGL1) for synergistic effec
- PMID 25642400
- Detection of bisphenol A in food packaging based on fluorescent conjugated polymer PPESO3 and enzyme system.
- Huang H1, Li Y2, Liu J3, Tong J4, Su X5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Oct 15;185:233-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.03.076. Epub 2015 Apr 11.
- Bisphenol A (BPA) is a kind of carcinogen, which can interfere with the body's endocrine system. In this paper, a new kind of fluorescent sensor for BPA detection was established based on the fluorescent conjugated polymer PPESO3. The oxidative product of BPA is able to quench PPESO3 in the presence
- PMID 25952863
- Modelling the Maillard reaction during the cooking of a model cheese.
- Bertrand E1, Meyer XM2, Machado-Maturana E3, Berdagué JL3, Kondjoyan A3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Oct 1;184:229-37. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.03.097. Epub 2015 Mar 28.
- During processing and storage of industrial processed cheese, odorous compounds are formed. Some of them are potentially unwanted for the flavour of the product. To reduce the appearance of these compounds, a methodological approach was employed. It consists of: (i) the identification of the key com
- PMID 25872449
- Allyl isothiocyanate enhances shelf life of minimally processed shredded cabbage.
- Banerjee A1, Penna S2, Variyar PS3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Sep 15;183:265-72. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.03.063. Epub 2015 Mar 24.
- The effect of allyl isothiocyanate (AITC), in combination with low temperature (10°C) storage on post harvest quality of minimally processed shredded cabbage was investigated. An optimum concentration of 0.05μL/mL AITC was found to be effective in maintaining the microbial and sensory quality of t
- PMID 25863635
- Determination of human serum semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase activity via flow injection analysis with fluorescence detection after online derivatization of the enzymatically produced benzaldehyde with 1,2-diaminoanthraquinone
- El-Maghrabey Mahmoud H.,Kishikawa Naoya,Ohyama Kaname,Imazato Takahiro,Ueki Yukitaka,Kuroda Naotaka
- Analytica Chimica Acta 881, 139-147, 2015-06-30
- … Benzaldehyde, generated by the action of SSAO after incubation of serum with benzylamine, was derivatized with a novel aromatic aldehyde-specific reagent (1,2-diaminoanthraquinone) and the fluorescent product was measured by fluorescence detection at excitation and emission wavelengths of 390 and 570nm, respectively. …
- NAID 120005617351
- Defects in ZnO nanoparticles laser-ablated in water–ethanol mixtures at different pressures
- Goto Taku,Honda Mitsuhiro,Kulinich Sergei,Shimizu Yoshiki,Ito Tsuyohito
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(7), 070305, 2015-06-16
- … As the ethanol content increases, the photoluminescence of the product changes, while metallic zinc is observed to emerge in nanomaterials prepared in ethanol-rich environments. … Tuning the reactivity of the liquid and pressurizing it during laser ablation is demonstrated to be promising for tailoring the emission properties of the product. …
- NAID 150000110953
- 赤木 翔,西村 直志,新納 和樹
- 計算工学講演会論文集 Proceedings of the Conference on Computational Engineering and Science 20, 6p, 2015-06
- NAID 40020496844
- 城内 史明,和田 義孝
- 計算工学講演会論文集 Proceedings of the Conference on Computational Engineering and Science 20, 3p, 2015-06
- NAID 40020493944
- PRODUCT CLASSICS Tシャツ一覧はコチラ PRODUCT CLASSICS シャツ一覧はコチラ PRODUCT CLASSICS ジャケット一覧はコチラ PRODUCT CLASSICS ... 【PRODUCT CLASSICS】フェルトハット PRODUCT CLASSICS正規取扱通販 ...
- (PRODUCT)RED製品をお選びいただくと、Appleは購入金額の一部を「世界エイズ・結核・マラリア対策基金」に寄付します。 ... (PRODUCT)RED製品をお買い上げいただくと、Appleは購入金額の 一部を「世界エイズ・結核・マラリア対策 ...
- a sequence of、arrange、arrangement、array、barrage、consecutive、consequence、constellation、continually、continue、continuous、order、ordinal、outcome、output、product、result、resultant、sequencing、sequential、serial、series、thread
- (SV from O)(物・事が)から結果として生ずる。～に起因する、由来する。
- (SV in O / SV doing)(物・事が)～に終わる。～という結果になる、帰着する。
- accomplishment, achievement, ascribable, ascribe, attribute, consequence, corollary, eventuate, outcome, output, performance, product, reside, resultant, sequence
- accomplishment, achievement, consequence, outlook, output, performance, product, prognoses, prognosis, prognostic, result, resultant, sequence
- net product