- to a great degree or by a great distance; very much (`right smart is regional in the United States); "way over budget"; "way off base"; "the other side of the hill is right smart steeper than the side we are on" (同)right_smart
- a portion of something divided into shares; "they split the loot three ways"
- the condition of things generally; "thats the way it is"; "I felt the same way"
- a course of conduct; "the path of virtue"; "we went our separate ways"; "our paths in life led us apart"; "genius usually follows a revolutionary path" (同)path, way of life
- a journey or passage; "they are on the way"
- any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another; "he said he was looking for the way out"
- the property of distance in general; "its a long way to Moscow"; "he went a long ways"
- a general category of things; used in the expression `in the way of; "they didnt have much in the way of clothing"
- doing as one pleases or chooses; "if I had my way"
- perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information; "The results of the elections were still being processed when he gave his acceptance speech"
- a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states; "events now in process"; "the process of calcification begins later for boys than for girls" (同)physical process
- (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents; "the process of thinking"; "the cognitive operation of remembering" (同)cognitive_process, mental_process, operation, cognitive operation
- a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant; "a bony process" (同)outgrowth, appendage
- a mental process that you are not directly aware of; "the process of denial" (同)unconscious process
- subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition; "process cheese"; "process hair"; "treat the water so it can be drunk"; "treat the lawn with chemicals" ; "treat an oil spill" (同)treat
- deal with in a routine way; "Ill handle that one"; "process a loan"; "process the applicants"
- the spatial relation between something and the course along which it points or moves; "he checked the direction and velocity of the wind"
- a message describing how something is to be done; "he gave directions faster than she could follow them" (同)instruction
- a line leading to a place or point; "he looked the other direction"; "didnt know the way home" (同)way
- a general course along which something has a tendency to develop; "I couldnt follow the direction of his thoughts"; "his ideals determined the direction of his career"; "they proposed a new direction for the firm"
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks" (同)forge
- characteristic or habitual practice
- consumer goods (especially clothing) in the current mode
- the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior
- how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion" (同)mode, style, way, fashion
- a way of acting or behaving (同)personal manner
- a kind; "what manner of man are you?"
- a particular functioning condition or arrangement; "switched from keyboard to voice mode"
- the most frequent value of a random variable (同)modal value
- any of various fixed orders of the various diatonic notes within an octave (同)musical mode
- having separated or advocating separation from another entity or policy or attitude; "a breakaway faction" (同)fissiparous, separatist
- the act of breaking away or withdrawing from; "there was a breakaway by the discontented members"; "a breaking away from family and neighborhood" (同)breaking_away
- remove by cutting off or away; "cut away the branch that sticks out"
- get out of the way; "make way for the Presidents motorcade"
- structure consisting of a sloping way down to the water from the place where ships are built or repaired (同)shipway, slipway
- 〈C〉(…へ向かう)『道』,通り道;(…への)道筋《+to+名》 / 〈C〉『方向』,方角 / 〈U〉道を進むこと,進行,前進 / 〈U〉《しばしば a way》距離,道程 / 〈U〉《しばしば形容詞とともに》『やり方』,方法,手段 / 〈C〉特有なやり方,流儀,癖 / 〈U〉《しばしば複数形で》《単数扱い》習慣,風習,しきたり / 〈C〉《in…way[s]の形で》(…の)点(箇所)で / 〈U〉《しばしば a way》(特に健康の)ぐあい,様子 / 〈C〉経験の及ぶ範囲;人生(行動,経験)の道 / 通行権(the right of way)
- (自然の)『作用』,過程 / (物事の)『手順』,方法 / (技術上の)製法,工程 / 召喚状,出頭令状;訴訟過程 / (動植物の組織の)隆起,突起 / 加工(処理,調整)した / 〈食品〉‘を'加工する / 〈写真フイルム〉‘を'現像する / 〈資料〉‘を'コンピューターにかける / …‘を'一定の手順で処理する,(整理する,調査する)
- 〈C〉〈U〉『方向』,方角;方面 / 〈C〉(思想・行動の)『傾向』,(事態が向かう)方向,(情報の)線 / 〈U〉『監督』,管理;指揮,指導 / 〈C〉《通例複数形で》(…についての)『指示』,指図,命令《+『for』(『about』)+『名』/+『asto』『名』(『wh-句』)》 / 〈U〉(音楽・演劇・映画などの)『指揮』,演出,監督
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…の)『流行』,はやり《+『for』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉(特に婦人服の)ファション / 《the~》人気のある人(もの) / 〈C〉〈U〉《文》(…の)『方法』,仕方《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…の)作り(make),様式(style),型(shape)《+『of』+『名』》 / 《古》《集合的に》上流会社[の人々] / (…から)…‘を'作る《+『名』+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》;…‘を'細工して(…を)作る《+『名』+『into』+『名』》
- 《単数形で》〈文〉『方法』,仕方 / 《単数形で》(他人に対する)『態度』,様子,挙動 / 《複数形で》『行儀』,『作法』 / 《複数形で》(国民・時代などの)『風習』,慣習 / 《単数形で》(文学・美術上の)『流儀』,様式,…ふう,手法 / 《文》《単数形で》(…の)種類《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈C〉(…の)『方法』,やり方,流儀《+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(服装などの)『流行』,モード / 〈C〉(動詞の)法,叙法(mood) / 音階(scale)
- 離脱する人(もの) / (グループ・習慣から)離れること / 《おもにオーストラリア》(家畜や馬などの)突然の脱走;逃げた動物 / 《米》取り壊しが簡単なもの / 独立した,離脱した / 取り壊しが簡単な
- week / width / weight
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Indigenous higher degree research students making a difference to the Indigenous health agenda.
- Usher K.SourceSchool of Nursing, Midwifery & Nutrition, James Cook University, Cairns, QLD, Australia.
- Contemporary nurse : a journal for the Australian nursing profession.Contemp Nurse.2011 Dec;37(1):102-6.
- Abstract While research has been seen to perpetuate rather than improve the ongoing health disadvantage of Indigenous Australians, more recently we have witnessed a transformation in the way research is undertaken with Indigenous people. A more collaborative and inclusive approach has made research
- PMID 21591833
- Indigenous community participation: How does it relate to student centered learning and embrace primary health care philosophies?
- Biles JM, Biles BJ.SourceSchool of Nursing, Midwifery and Indigenous Health, Charles Sturt University, Albury Campus, Thurgoona, NSW, Australia.
- Contemporary nurse : a journal for the Australian nursing profession.Contemp Nurse.2011 Dec;37(1):92-5.
- Abstract The health and well-being of Indigenous Australians has been identified as a critical problem with high levels of chronic illness, morbidity and mortality compared to other Australian population groups. However, as health professionals we continue to discuss and theorise components of Indig
- PMID 21591831
- The best bang for our buck: Recommendations for the provision of training for tobacco action workers and Indigenous health workers.
- Thompson M.SourcePublic Health, Tropical Medicine & Rehabilitation Sciences; Nursing, Midwifery & Nutrition, James Cook University, Cairns QLD, Australia.
- Contemporary nurse : a journal for the Australian nursing profession.Contemp Nurse.2011 Dec;37(1):90-1.
- Abstract While smoking rates among Australians in general have declined over the past two decades, rates for Aboriginal Australians have remained high and continue to contribute to the overall poor health of Aboriginal people. Aboriginal health workers are proposed as one way to help reduce smoking
- PMID 21591830
- Tjirtamai - 'To care for': A nursing education model designed to increase the number of Aboriginal nurses in a rural and remote Queensland community.
- West R, West L, West K, Usher K.SourceJames Cook University, Mornington Island Hospital, Townsville, QLD, Australia.
- Contemporary nurse : a journal for the Australian nursing profession.Contemp Nurse.2011 Dec;37(1):39-48.
- Abstract In 2009, a nursing education model was locally designed and delivered to support the interest of a group of Aboriginal community members living in a rural and remote town in Queensland, specifically to prepare for entry into further nursing education. Named 'Tjirtamai' by the traditional ow
- PMID 21591825
- 田中 俊次,加来 聡伸,根津 基和
- 東京農業大学農学集報 56(1), 25-35, 2011-06-15
- 2005年7月に知床は世界自然遺産に登録された。世界中から多くの人々が集まるという期待があったことから,地域振興・観光振興という新たなビジネスチャンスが期待された。エコツーリズムを通じ,知床という自然の恩恵を異なる形で受けようとする試みが始まったといえる。<BR>しかし,エコツーリズムの概念は「持続可能な開発」を意味するものの,概念があいまいなままで多様化された。旅行会社やマスメディア …
- NAID 110008457882
- 東 正則
- 工学院大学研究報告 (110), 65-75, 2011-04-30
- … This essay will analyze the way of realizing agricultural regeneration required in various regions of Taiwan, and will examine direction of application in Taiwan. …
- NAID 110008430571
- 二者状況と三者状況における体験から見た ふれ合い恐怖的心性・対人恐怖的心性
- 永山 智之
- 京都大学大学院教育学研究科紀要 57, 195-209, 2011-04-25
- … As a result，it was suggested that when a discrepancy between the way ofrelationship with others and the situation was showed，they had specific negative feelings. …
- NAID 120003001384
- 心理臨床の場におけるリズムの生起に関する試論 : プレイセラピーでのリズミカルなやりとりを手がかりに
- 中野 江梨子
- 京都大学大学院教育学研究科紀要 57, 267-280, 2011-04-25
- … When they say words or phrasesin a rhythmical way, each rhythm with their words or phrases affects the other and createsa new and powerful rhythm. …
- NAID 120003001379
- 富士通グループの理念・指針（FUJITSU Way）について説明しています.
- Free SMS, Send Free SMS, Send Free SMS to india, Free SMS in india, Free SMS Sites, free SMS to Mobiles, Free SMS website, Free SMS website in india, Free SMS service, Free SMS in india, SMS greetings, Group SMS, Free Group SMS, ...
- assay、fashion、law、manner、means、method for measurement、-metry、mode、procedure、process、system、technique、way