- of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics; "ethical codes"; "ethical theories"
- adhering to ethical and moral principles; "it seems ethical and right"; "followed the only honorable course of action" (同)honorable, honourable
- conforming to accepted standards of social or professional behavior; "an ethical lawyer"; "ethical medical practice"; "an ethical problem"; "had no ethical objection to drinking"; "Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants"- Omar N. Bradley
- use recreational drugs (同)do drugs
- administer a drug to; "They drugged the kidnapped tourist" (同)dose
- a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- a system of principles governing morality and acceptable conduct (同)ethical code
- the principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group; "the Puritan ethic"; "a person with old-fashioned values" (同)moral_principle, value-system, value orientation
- 倫理の,今徳の;倫理学 / 道徳的な,(特に)職業道徳にかなった
- 『薬』,薬品,薬剤 / 『麻薬』,麻酔剤 / 〈人〉‘に'薬(特に麻酔剤)を与える / 〈飲食物〉‘に'(麻酔薬・毒薬などの)薬を混ぜる
- 倫理,道徳律 / =ethical
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Animal models of rheumatoid arthritis: How informative are they?
- McNamee K1, Williams R2, Seed M3.
- European journal of pharmacology.Eur J Pharmacol.2015 Jul 15;759:278-86. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2015.03.047. Epub 2015 Mar 27.
- Animal models of arthritis are widely used to de-convolute disease pathways and to identify novel drug targets and therapeutic approaches. However, the high attrition rates of drugs in Phase II/III rates means that a relatively small number of drugs reach the market, despite showing efficacy in pre-
- PMID 25824900
- Fertility preservation in patients receiving cyclophosphamide therapy for renal disease.
- Gajjar R1, Miller SD, Meyers KE, Ginsberg JP.
- Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany).Pediatr Nephrol.2015 Jul;30(7):1099-106. doi: 10.1007/s00467-014-2897-1. Epub 2014 Sep 5.
- Cyclophosphamide continues to have an important role in the treatment of renal disease, including nephrotic syndrome and lupus nephritis, despite known complications of gonadotoxicity and potential infertility in both male and female patients. It is important that the physician recommending this the
- PMID 25190492
- A novel dissolution method for evaluation of polysaccharide based colon specific delivery systems: A suitable alternative to animal sacrifice.
- Singh SK1, Yadav AK1, Prudhviraj G1, Gulati M2, Kaur P1, Vaidya Y1.
- European journal of pharmaceutical sciences : official journal of the European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences.Eur J Pharm Sci.2015 Jun 20;73:72-80. doi: 10.1016/j.ejps.2015.03.012. Epub 2015 Mar 28.
- The most extensively used test for predicting in-vivo release kinetics of a drug from its orally administered dosage forms is dissolution testing. For polysaccharide based, colon targeted oral delivery systems, the entire path of the gut traversed by the dosage form needs to be simulated for assessi
- PMID 25829049
- 研究者主導臨床研究における倫理・信頼性確保の試み（第一報):―脳内タウイメージング用放射性薬剤［11C]PBB3 の多施設連携研究での経験から―
- Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Noun 1. ethical drug - a drug that is available only with written instructions from a doctor or dentist to a pharmacist; "he told the doctor that he had been taking his prescription ...
- ethical drug