- large or relatively large in number or amount or extent or degree; "a considerable quantity"; "the economy was a considerable issue in the campaign"; "went to considerable trouble for us"; "spent a considerable amount of time on the problem"
- having a firm basis in reality and being therefore important, meaningful, or considerable; "substantial equivalents" (同)substantive
- having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary; "the substantial world"; "a mere dream, neither substantial nor practical"; "most ponderous and substantial things"- Shakespeare (同)real, material
- to the greatest extent; completely; "youre quite right"; "she was quite alone"; "was quite mistaken"; "quite the opposite"; "not quite finished"; "did not quite make it"
- of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative); "her victory was quite something"; "shes quite a girl"; "quite a film"; "quite a walk"; "weve had quite an afternoon" (同)quite a, quite an
- to a degree (not used with a negative); "quite tasty"; "quite soon"; "quite ill"; "quite rich" (同)rather
- actually or truly or to an extreme; "was quite a sudden change"; "its quite the thing to do"; "quite the rage"; "Quite so!"
- without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner; "deal fairly with one another" (同)fair, evenhandedly
- in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating; "they played fairly" (同)fair, clean
- enough to be estimated or measured; "appreciable amounts of noxious wastes are dumped into the harbor"
- to a noticeable degree; "they weather was appreciably colder"
- too small or unimportant to merit attention; "passed his life in an inconsiderable village"; "their duties were inconsiderable"; "had no inconsiderable influence"
- (人・意見・場所などが)『考慮に値する』,重要な / (程度・数量などが)『かなりの』,相当の
- 『かなりの』,相当の,十分満足できる / 『がんじょうな』,じょうぶな,曳い / 資産のある / (架空でなく)『実在する』,実体のある / 『実質上の』,実質的な
- 『全く』,完全に / 『かなり』,相当に,ずいぶん / ほんとうに,実際に,真に
- 『公平に』,公正に(justly) / 『かなり』,相当に(somewhat) / 全く,すっかり,まさしく
- 評価できる / 感知されるほどの,かなりの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Evaluating the link between human resource management decisions and patient satisfaction with quality of care.
- Oppel EM1, Winter V, Schreyögg J.
- Health care management review.Health Care Manage Rev.2016 Aug 27. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Patient satisfaction with quality of care is becoming increasingly important in the competitive hospital market. Simultaneously, the growing shortage of clinical staff poses a considerable challenge to ensuring a high quality of care. In this context, a question emerges regarding whether
- PMID 26317303
- Nutrients and bioactive compounds in popular and indigenous durian (Durio zibethinus murr.).
- Charoenkiatkul S1, Thiyajai P1, Judprasong K2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Feb 15;193:181-6. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.02.107. Epub 2015 Feb 27.
- This study identified nutrients, fatty acids, bioactive compounds and antioxidant activities of two popular varieties (Mon-thong, Cha-ni) and two indigenous varieties (Kra-dum and Kob-ta-kam) of durian. Each of variety was collected from 3 gardens in Nonthaburi province, Thailand. At optimal ripenes
- PMID 26433306
- Aibika (Abelmoschus manihot L.): Genetic variation, morphology and relationships to micronutrient composition.
- Rubiang-Yalambing L1, Arcot J2, Greenfield H1, Holford P3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Feb 15;193:62-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.08.058. Epub 2014 Aug 23.
- Aibika (Abelmoschus manihot L.) is believed to be a good source of micronutrients. However, although many varieties of aibika are commonly consumed in Papua New Guinea, their micronutrient content is unknown. Therefore, the mineral (Ca, Fe, K, Mg, Mn, Na, Zn & Cu), folate composition and the gen
- PMID 26433288
- Assessment of the nutritional composition of quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa Willd.).
- Nowak V1, Du J1, Charrondière UR2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Feb 15;193:47-54. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.02.111. Epub 2015 Feb 28.
- Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa Willd.) is an ancient crop which can play an important role for worldwide food security. The current review aimed at evaluating existing compositional data which were compiled according to international standards. A limited number of data were found that met the dataset qu
- PMID 26433286
- Nonvolatile bipolar resistive switching behavior of epitaxial NdFeO
- Gao Cunxu,Zhang Peng,Xu Benhua,Chen Zhendong,Qi Lin,Zhang Chao,Dong Chunhui,Jiang Changjun,Liu Qingfang,Xue Desheng
- Appl. Phys. Express 8(5), 051102, 2015-04-30
- … Analysis of the current–voltage relationship demonstrates that the trap-controlled space-charge-limited current mechanism is of considerable importance to the resistance switching. …
- NAID 150000110546
- Transport properties of β-FeSi
- Arushanov Ernest,Lisunov Konstantin
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(7S2), 07JA02, 2015-04-27
- … The aim of this paper is to summarize considerable experimental efforts undertaken within the last decades in the investigations of transport properties of β-FeSi<inf>2</inf>. … This material has received considerable attention as an attractive material for optoelectronic, photonics, photovoltaics and thermoelectric applications. …
- NAID 150000110700
- Re-imagining malaria: heterogeneity of human and mosquito behaviour in relation to residual malaria transmission in Cambodia
- Gryseels Charlotte,Durnez Lies,Gerrets René,Uk Sambunny,Suon Sokha,Set Srun,Phoeuk Pisen,Sluydts Vincent,Heng Somony,Sochantha Tho,Coosemans Marc,Peeters Grietens Koen
- Malaria Journal 14, 165, 2015-04-24
- … (iv) protection by LLINs may not be as high as self-reported survey data indicate, as observations showed around 40% (non-treated) market net use while (v) unprotected evening resting and deep forest activities impacted further on the suboptimal use of LLINs.ConclusionsThe heterogeneity of human behaviour and the variation of vector densities and biting behaviours may lead to a considerable proportion of exposure occurring during times that people are assumed to be protected by the distributed LLINs. …
- NAID 120005602577
- Synergistic effect of TiCl
- Lee Jin,Kim Kyung,Kim Chang,Choi Hyung
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(6S1), 06FK02, 2015-04-16
- … Oxide semiconducting TiO<inf>2</inf>nanoparticles (TNPs) with TiO<inf>2</inf>nanotubes (TNTs) have attracted considerable attention because of a fast electron migration process in the photoelectrode. …
- NAID 150000110683
- considerableとは。意味や和訳。[形]1 （数量・程度などが）かなりの，相当な；少なからぬa considerable fortune [distance]かなりの財産[距離]a considerable number of people相当数の人々a considerable amount of moneyかなりの額 ...
- considerable 【名】かなりの数、多量 【形】 〔数量・大きさ・程度などが〕かな... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- mid-15c., "capable of being considered," from Medieval Latin considerabilis "worthy to be considered," from Latin considerare (see consider). Meaning "pretty large" is from 1640s (implied in considerably). CONSIDERABLE. This word ...
- occasionally the blood loss is more substantial or the split in the wall may be deeper than just the mucosa, leading to perforation.
- A large pulmonary embolism results in both hypoxemia and a substantial increase in right ventricular afterload.(PHD.240)
- appreciable, appreciably, considerable, considerably, correspond, equal, equivalent, fairly, materially, quite, sizeable, substantially, virtual, virtually