- deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning); "We drew out some interesting linguistic data from the native informant" (同)evoke, elicit, extract, draw_out
- write a legal document or paper; "The deed was drawn in the lawyers office"
- cause to localize at one point; "Draw blood and pus"
- flatten, stretch, or mold metal or glass, by rolling or by pulling it through a die or by stretching; "draw steel"
- steep; pass through a strainer; "draw pulp from the fruit"
- (American football) the quarterback moves back as if to pass and then hands the ball to the fullback who is running toward the line of scrimmage (同)draw play
- poker in which a player can discard cards and receive substitutes from the dealer; "he played only draw and stud" (同)draw poker
- the act of drawing or hauling something; "the haul up the hill went very slowly" (同)haul, haulage
- anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random; "the luck of the draw"; "they drew lots for it" (同)lot
- a playing card or cards dealt or taken from the pack; "he got a pair of kings in the draw"
- the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided; "the game ended in a draw"; "their record was 3 wins, 6 losses and a tie" (同)standoff, tie
- a gully that is shallower than a ravine
- choose at random; "draw a card"; "cast lots" (同)cast
- earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher; "He drew a base on balls" (同)get
- make, formulate, or derive in the mind; "I draw a line here"; "draw a conclusion"; "draw parallels"; "make an estimate"; "What do you make of his remarks?" (同)make
- bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover; "draw a weapon"; "pull out a gun"; "The mugger pulled a knife on his victim" (同)pull, pull_out, get_out, take_out
- pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him; "in the old days, people were drawn and quartered for certain crimes" (同)quarter, draw and quarter
- take liquid out of a container or well; "She drew water from the barrel" (同)take_out
- allow a draft; "This chimney draws very well"
- bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition; "She was drawn to despair"; "The President refused to be drawn into delivering an ultimatum"; "The session was drawn to a close"
- cause to flow; "The nurse drew blood"
- contract; "The material drew after it was washed in hot water"
- elicit responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc.; "The Presidents comments drew sharp criticism from the Republicans"; "The comedian drew a lot of laughter"
- engage in drawing; "He spent the day drawing in the garden"
- move or go steadily or gradually; "The ship drew near the shore"
- move or pull so as to cover or uncover something; "draw the shades"; "draw the curtains"
- reduce the diameter of (a wire or metal rod) by pulling it through a die; "draw wire"
- represent by making a drawing of, as with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface; "She drew an elephant"; "Draw me a horse"
- require a specified depth for floating; "This boat draws 70 inches"
- select or take in from a given group or region; "The participants in the experiment were drawn from a representative population"
- obtain; "derive pleasure from ones garden" (同)gain
- develop or evolve from a latent or potential state (同)educe
- come from; "The present name derives from an older form"
- come from; be connected by a relationship of blood, for example; "She was descended from an old Italian noble family"; "he comes from humble origins" (同)come, descend
- derive by reason; "elicit a solution"
- undergo meiosis; "The cells reduce"
- cook until very little liquid is left; "The cook reduced the sauce by boiling it for a long time" (同)boil_down, concentrate
- be the essential element; "The proposal boils down to a compromise" (同)come_down, boil_down
- take off weight (同)melt off, lose weight, slim, slenderize, thin, slim down
- make smaller; "reduce an image" (同)scale_down
- narrow or limit; "reduce the influx of foreigners" (同)tighten
- make less complex; "reduce a problem to a single question"
- cut down on; make a reduction in; "reduce your daily fat intake"; "The employer wants to cut back health benefits" (同)cut_down, cut_back, trim, trim down, trim back, cut, bring_down
- bring to humbler or weaker state or condition; "He reduced the population to slavery"
- destress and thus weaken a sound when pronouncing it
- lessen and make more modest; "reduce ones standard of living"
- lower in grade or rank or force somebody into an undignified situation; "She reduced her niece to a servant"
- reposition (a broken bone after surgery) back to its normal site
- simplify the form of a mathematical equation of expression by substituting one term for another
- a man who takes advantage of women (同)ladies'' man, lady killer
- a bad person who entices others into error or wrongdoing
- …‘を'『引く』,引っぱる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'『引いて』(ある状態に)『する』 / (…から)…‘を'『引き抜く』,取り出す《+『名』+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / (…から)〈液体など〉‘を'『くみ出す』,くみ上げる《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (…から)…‘を'得る,引き出す《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈事〉‘を'招く,もたらす / 〈人〉‘を'引きつける,引き寄せる / 〈絵・図〉‘を'『線で描く』,〈線〉‘を'引く / …‘を'描写する,述べる / 〈文書〉‘を'書く,作成する;〈小切手〉‘を'振り出す / 〈息〉‘を'吸い込む;〈ため息〉‘を'つく / …‘を'引き伸ばす,いっぱいに張る / 〈くじなど〉‘を'引く,引き当てる / 〈勝負など〉‘を'引き分ける / 喫水が…‘だけ'ある / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『動く』,『近づく』,行く / (…に向けて)剣(ピストル)を抜く《+『on』+『名』》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》人を引き付ける / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『線で書く』 / くじを引く / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈水が〉はける,〈パイプ・煙突などが〉通る / (勝負などが)引き分けになる / 〈茶などが〉出る / 〈船が〉喫水する / 引くこと,抜くこと,(たばこなどの)一吸い,一服 / (人を)引きつけるもの,呼び物,人気者 / くじ引き,抽せん(lot) / 引き分け,無勝負
- 《『derive』+『名』+『from』+『名』(do『ing』)》(…から)…‘を'『引き出す』,得る,求める / 《『derive from』+『名』(do『ing』)》《文》(…から)派生する,(…に)由来する
- (あるところまで)〈数量など〉‘を'『減らす』,小さくする;〈程度・地位など〉‘を'『下げる』《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 《しばしば受動態で》(ある状態・形に)…‘を'『する,』変える,至らせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (単純な要素・部分に)…‘を'分解する,還元する《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘を'(…に)換算する,約分する《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 《話》〈人が〉減量する / 〈数量などが〉減る;〈程度・位などが〉下がる
- [Clinico-instrumental characteristics of arterial hypertension, liable to the ishemic stroke].
- Ovchinnikov IuV, Simonenko VB, Shirokov EA, Denishchuk IS, Ibragimova FM.AbstractClinico-instrumental characteristics of arterial hypertension, liable to the ishemic stroke were studied. The pecularities of clinical, neurological picture of disease and results of instrumental methods of examination were determined. These peculiarities let to educe the course of arterial hypertension, liable to the ishemic stroke. This course appeared because of hypertensional macroangiopathy during 3-5 years, two atherosclerotic stenosis of brachiocephalic arteria, occlusions and stenosis of these arterias, left ventricular hypertrophy of hypodynamic type, circulatory dynamics against the bad daily profile of arterial pressure and/or increased variability of arterial pressure accompanied with ischemic attacks, signs of chronicle heart failure and circulatory encephalopathy. The scheme of the examination of patients with AH during the long-term examination with the goal of prophylaxis IS was offered.
- Voenno-medit͡sinskiĭ zhurnal.Voen Med Zh.2011 Jun;332(6):43-52.
- Clinico-instrumental characteristics of arterial hypertension, liable to the ishemic stroke were studied. The pecularities of clinical, neurological picture of disease and results of instrumental methods of examination were determined. These peculiarities let to educe the course of arterial hyperten
- PMID 21899079
- The genetic basis of non-syndromic intellectual disability: a review.
- Kaufman L, Ayub M, Vincent JB.AbstractIntellectual disability (ID), also referred to as mental retardation (MR), is frequently the result of genetic mutation. Where ID is present together with additional clinical symptoms or physical anomalies, there is often sufficient information available for the diagnosing physician to identify a known syndrome, which may then educe the identification of the causative defect. However, where co-morbid features are absent, narrowing down a specific gene can only be done by 'brute force' using the latest molecular genetic techniques. Here we attempt to provide a systematic review of genetic causes of cases of ID where no other symptoms or co-morbid features are present, or non-syndromic ID. We attempt to summarize commonalities between the genes and the molecular pathways of their encoded proteins. Since ID is a common feature of autism, and conversely autistic features are frequently present in individuals with ID, we also look at possible overlaps in genetic etiology with non-syndromic ID.
- Journal of neurodevelopmental disorders.J Neurodev Disord.2010 Dec;2(4):182-209. Epub 2010 Jul 29.
- Intellectual disability (ID), also referred to as mental retardation (MR), is frequently the result of genetic mutation. Where ID is present together with additional clinical symptoms or physical anomalies, there is often sufficient information available for the diagnosing physician to identify a kn
- PMID 21124998
- Effect of Certain Antibiotics Against Filarial Parasite Brugia malayi In Vitro: Possible Role of Oxidative Stress.
- Mahajan RS, Veerpathran A, Dakshinamoorthy G, Sharma RD, Goswami K, Reddy MV.SourceDepartment of Biochemistry and JB Tropical Disease Research Centre, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha, Maharashtra 442102 India.
- Indian journal of clinical biochemistry : IJCB.Indian J Clin Biochem.2010 Oct;25(4):362-6. doi: 10.1007/s12291-010-0068-0. Epub 2010 Aug 25.
- WHO-Tropical Disease Research scheme highlighted the need for development of new anti-filarial drugs. Certain antibiotics have recently been found effective against Wolbachia, co-existing symbiotically with filarial parasites. Inflammatory response entails oxidative mechanism to educe direct anti-mi
- PMID 21966105
- Characterization and functional expression of the natriuretic peptide system in human lens epithelial cells.
- Cammarata PR, Braun B, Dimitrijevich SD, Pack J.SourceDepartment of Cell Biology and Anatomy, University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USA. email@example.com
- Molecular vision.Mol Vis.2010 Apr 9;16:630-8.
- PURPOSE: The family of natriuretic peptides (NPs); atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP), brain natriuretic peptide (BNP), and C-type natriuretic peptide (CNP) as well as three associated receptors (NPRs); natriuretic peptide receptor A (NPR-A), natriuretic peptide receptor B (NPR-B), and natriuretic pep
- PMID 20700369
- 伊達 仁美,重安 哲也
- 情報処理学会論文誌 55(4), 1404-1414, 2014-04-15
- … By results conducted from computer simulations, we clarify that the newly proposed receiver initiated MAC protocol (1) can achieve lower power operation by reducing packet collisions, and (2) can educe the effects of power saving performance under transmission power controlling, effectively. …
- NAID 110009752451
- 建築をテーマにした美術教育の可能性の考察及び実践 2 : 題材「可動式建築のイメージ制作」の分析を通して
- 春野 修二
- 美術教育学 : 美術科教育学会誌 (35), 411-426, 2014-03-20
- 筆者は2012年度,美術科において建築をテーマにした授業「題材:アンビルト建築の鑑賞から空中都市のイメージ制作へ)」(『美術教育学』34号掲載論文参考)」を実施した。その授業で生徒たちは建築のドローイングなどを鑑賞しながら,建築に対する考察を深め,個々の想いを基に表現方法を工夫して建築のデザインを立体制作できた。だが,設計図制作(側面図や間取り)を含め,生活する人々の気持ちを考えて内部空間をデザイ …
- NAID 110009913030
- 白井 裕子
- 日本建築学会技術報告集 19(43), 1133-1138, 2013
- … We educe the significant alternations from historical transition. …
- NAID 130004932900
- 成田 健太郎
- 書学書道史研究 2012(22), 13-26, 2012
- … Therefore, in order to gain an understanding of the Shuduan, it is essential to clarify his use of sources. In this article, taking into account past research, I carefully examine the actual use of sources in the Shuduan, and I educe the following general rules: (1) facts that are found in general (non-calligraphic) works possessing an established scholarly reputation, are widely shared, and are publicly recognized are used without citing the author's name or the book's title; …
- NAID 130003378811
- EDUCEではお客様とのコミュニケーションを大切にしています。 ... アシスタント募集！男性アシスタント 大歓迎 エデュースではお客様とのコミュニケーションを大切にしています。
- 株式会社EDUCE(エデュウス)のシステム構築・WEB制作のご案内 ...
- e-(外へ) + -licit(誘う) = 誘い出す
- Therefore, a careful history probing several features of the discomfort should be elicited.
- challenge, derive, draw, educe, elicitation, induce, induction, precipitate, provocation, provoke, spark
- borne、come from、descend、draw、educe、elicit、stem
- vacuum filtration