- write a legal document or paper; "The deed was drawn in the lawyers office"
- cause to localize at one point; "Draw blood and pus"
- flatten, stretch, or mold metal or glass, by rolling or by pulling it through a die or by stretching; "draw steel"
- steep; pass through a strainer; "draw pulp from the fruit"
- (American football) the quarterback moves back as if to pass and then hands the ball to the fullback who is running toward the line of scrimmage (同)draw play
- poker in which a player can discard cards and receive substitutes from the dealer; "he played only draw and stud" (同)draw poker
- the act of drawing or hauling something; "the haul up the hill went very slowly" (同)haul, haulage
- anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random; "the luck of the draw"; "they drew lots for it" (同)lot
- a playing card or cards dealt or taken from the pack; "he got a pair of kings in the draw"
- the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided; "the game ended in a draw"; "their record was 3 wins, 6 losses and a tie" (同)standoff, tie
- a gully that is shallower than a ravine
- choose at random; "draw a card"; "cast lots" (同)cast
- earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher; "He drew a base on balls" (同)get
- make, formulate, or derive in the mind; "I draw a line here"; "draw a conclusion"; "draw parallels"; "make an estimate"; "What do you make of his remarks?" (同)make
- bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover; "draw a weapon"; "pull out a gun"; "The mugger pulled a knife on his victim" (同)pull, pull_out, get_out, take_out
- pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him; "in the old days, people were drawn and quartered for certain crimes" (同)quarter, draw and quarter
- take liquid out of a container or well; "She drew water from the barrel" (同)take_out
- allow a draft; "This chimney draws very well"
- bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition; "She was drawn to despair"; "The President refused to be drawn into delivering an ultimatum"; "The session was drawn to a close"
- cause to flow; "The nurse drew blood"
- contract; "The material drew after it was washed in hot water"
- elicit responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc.; "The Presidents comments drew sharp criticism from the Republicans"; "The comedian drew a lot of laughter"
- engage in drawing; "He spent the day drawing in the garden"
- move or go steadily or gradually; "The ship drew near the shore"
- move or pull so as to cover or uncover something; "draw the shades"; "draw the curtains"
- reduce the diameter of (a wire or metal rod) by pulling it through a die; "draw wire"
- represent by making a drawing of, as with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface; "She drew an elephant"; "Draw me a horse"
- require a specified depth for floating; "This boat draws 70 inches"
- select or take in from a given group or region; "The participants in the experiment were drawn from a representative population"
- take away; "pull the old soup cans from the supermarket shelf"
- strain abnormally; "I pulled a muscle in my leg when I jumped up"; "The athlete pulled a tendon in the competition" (同)overstretch
- the force used in pulling; "the pull of the moon"; "the pull of the current"
- special advantage or influence; "the chairmans nephew has a lot of pull" (同)clout
- the act of pulling; applying force to move something toward or with you; "the pull up the hill had him breathing harder"; "his strenuous pulling strained his back" (同)pulling
- a device used for pulling something; "he grabbed the pull and opened the drawer"
- a sustained effort; "it was a long pull but we made it"
- cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract sense; "A declining dollar pulled down the export figures for the last quarter" (同)draw
- cause to move by pulling; "draw a wagon"; "pull a sled" (同)draw, force
- take sides with; align oneself with; show strong sympathy for; "We all rooted for the home team"; "Im pulling for the underdog"; "Are you siding with the defender of the title?" (同)root for
- apply force so as to cause motion towards the source of the motion; "Pull the rope"; "Pull the handle towards you"; "pull the string gently"; "pull the trigger of the gun"; "pull your knees towards your chin"
- hit in the direction that the player is facing when carrying through the swing; "pull the ball"
- move into a certain direction; "the car pulls to the right"
- operate when rowing a boat; "pull the oars"
- rein in to keep from winning a race; "pull a horse"
- steer into a certain direction; "pull ones horse to a stand"; "Pull the car over"
- take off or away; "this prefix was subtracted when the word was borrowed from French"
- make a subtraction; "subtract this amount from my paycheck" (同)deduct, take_off
- …‘を'『引く』,引っぱる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'『引いて』(ある状態に)『する』 / (…から)…‘を'『引き抜く』,取り出す《+『名』+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / (…から)〈液体など〉‘を'『くみ出す』,くみ上げる《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (…から)…‘を'得る,引き出す《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈事〉‘を'招く,もたらす / 〈人〉‘を'引きつける,引き寄せる / 〈絵・図〉‘を'『線で描く』,〈線〉‘を'引く / …‘を'描写する,述べる / 〈文書〉‘を'書く,作成する;〈小切手〉‘を'振り出す / 〈息〉‘を'吸い込む;〈ため息〉‘を'つく / …‘を'引き伸ばす,いっぱいに張る / 〈くじなど〉‘を'引く,引き当てる / 〈勝負など〉‘を'引き分ける / 喫水が…‘だけ'ある / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『動く』,『近づく』,行く / (…に向けて)剣(ピストル)を抜く《+『on』+『名』》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》人を引き付ける / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『線で書く』 / くじを引く / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈水が〉はける,〈パイプ・煙突などが〉通る / (勝負などが)引き分けになる / 〈茶などが〉出る / 〈船が〉喫水する / 引くこと,抜くこと,(たばこなどの)一吸い,一服 / (人を)引きつけるもの,呼び物,人気者 / くじ引き,抽せん(lot) / 引き分け,無勝負
- 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》〈物〉‘を'『引く』,『引っ張る』,引いて動かす / 〈人・人の体の一部・衣服など〉‘を'『ぐいと引っ張る』,強く引く / …‘を'引き抜く,引き離す,取りはずす / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈布など〉‘を'引き裂く,引きちぎる / 〈筋肉など〉‘を'引っ張って痛める,引きつらせる / 《話》〈観客・支持者など〉‘を'引きつける,集める / 《話》(…に向かって)〈ナイフ・ピストルなど〉を引き抜く《+『名』+『on』+『名』》 / 《米話》〈悪事・策略・冒険など〉‘を'やってのける / 『引っ張る』,引く / 『引っ張られる』,引ける / 引きずるように動く / こぐ,こいで進む / 〈C〉『引くこと』,一引き / 〈C〉《単数形で》(人の)引く力:〈U〉(自然の)引力 / 〈C〉《単数形で》必死に引っ張る(引きずる)こと / 〈C〉《複合語を作って》物を引っ張る道具;引き手,取っ手,引き綱 / 〈C〉(液体の)一飲み,(たばこの)一服《+『at』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にa pull》《話》引き,手づる,コネ / 〈U〉《米話》人を引きつける力 / 〈C〉(野球・ゴルフで)球を引っ張って打つこと
- (数字などについて)(…から)…を『引く』,減じる《+名+from+名》 / 引き算をする
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 米国 家計と雇用 長引く負債調整と遅れる雇用回復 (世界経済大崩壊) -- (世界各国が抱えるリスク)
- 成瀬 麻美
- 愛知教育大学教育創造開発機構紀要 1, 63-72, 2011-03-31
- … 児童にとって身近で興味を引くような題材であったこと、授業者がその題材の多様な感じを言葉でリードし様々な動きを導き出したことが、児童の多様な表現に繋がったと考えられた。 …
- NAID 120002929045
- ひく. 出典: フリー多機能辞典『ウィクショナリー日本語版（Wiktionary）』. 移動： 案内, 検索 ... 薄く引き延ばす. 口紅を引く。フライパンに油を引く。 書物内の語を探す。引用 する。 辞書を引く。シェイクスピアのマクベスから一節を引く。 【＋退く】来た方向へ後退 する。 ...