- take off or away; "this prefix was subtracted when the word was borrowed from French"
- make a subtraction; "subtract this amount from my paycheck" (同)deduct, take_off
- write a legal document or paper; "The deed was drawn in the lawyers office"
- cause to localize at one point; "Draw blood and pus"
- flatten, stretch, or mold metal or glass, by rolling or by pulling it through a die or by stretching; "draw steel"
- steep; pass through a strainer; "draw pulp from the fruit"
- (American football) the quarterback moves back as if to pass and then hands the ball to the fullback who is running toward the line of scrimmage (同)draw play
- poker in which a player can discard cards and receive substitutes from the dealer; "he played only draw and stud" (同)draw poker
- the act of drawing or hauling something; "the haul up the hill went very slowly" (同)haul, haulage
- anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random; "the luck of the draw"; "they drew lots for it" (同)lot
- a playing card or cards dealt or taken from the pack; "he got a pair of kings in the draw"
- the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided; "the game ended in a draw"; "their record was 3 wins, 6 losses and a tie" (同)standoff, tie
- a gully that is shallower than a ravine
- choose at random; "draw a card"; "cast lots" (同)cast
- earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher; "He drew a base on balls" (同)get
- make, formulate, or derive in the mind; "I draw a line here"; "draw a conclusion"; "draw parallels"; "make an estimate"; "What do you make of his remarks?" (同)make
- bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover; "draw a weapon"; "pull out a gun"; "The mugger pulled a knife on his victim" (同)pull, pull_out, get_out, take_out
- pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him; "in the old days, people were drawn and quartered for certain crimes" (同)quarter, draw and quarter
- take liquid out of a container or well; "She drew water from the barrel" (同)take_out
- allow a draft; "This chimney draws very well"
- bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition; "She was drawn to despair"; "The President refused to be drawn into delivering an ultimatum"; "The session was drawn to a close"
- cause to flow; "The nurse drew blood"
- contract; "The material drew after it was washed in hot water"
- elicit responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc.; "The Presidents comments drew sharp criticism from the Republicans"; "The comedian drew a lot of laughter"
- engage in drawing; "He spent the day drawing in the garden"
- move or go steadily or gradually; "The ship drew near the shore"
- move or pull so as to cover or uncover something; "draw the shades"; "draw the curtains"
- reduce the diameter of (a wire or metal rod) by pulling it through a die; "draw wire"
- represent by making a drawing of, as with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface; "She drew an elephant"; "Draw me a horse"
- require a specified depth for floating; "This boat draws 70 inches"
- select or take in from a given group or region; "The participants in the experiment were drawn from a representative population"
- take away; "pull the old soup cans from the supermarket shelf"
- strain abnormally; "I pulled a muscle in my leg when I jumped up"; "The athlete pulled a tendon in the competition" (同)overstretch
- the force used in pulling; "the pull of the moon"; "the pull of the current"
- special advantage or influence; "the chairmans nephew has a lot of pull" (同)clout
- the act of pulling; applying force to move something toward or with you; "the pull up the hill had him breathing harder"; "his strenuous pulling strained his back" (同)pulling
- a device used for pulling something; "he grabbed the pull and opened the drawer"
- a sustained effort; "it was a long pull but we made it"
- cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract sense; "A declining dollar pulled down the export figures for the last quarter" (同)draw
- cause to move by pulling; "draw a wagon"; "pull a sled" (同)draw, force
- take sides with; align oneself with; show strong sympathy for; "We all rooted for the home team"; "Im pulling for the underdog"; "Are you siding with the defender of the title?" (同)root for
- apply force so as to cause motion towards the source of the motion; "Pull the rope"; "Pull the handle towards you"; "pull the string gently"; "pull the trigger of the gun"; "pull your knees towards your chin"
- hit in the direction that the player is facing when carrying through the swing; "pull the ball"
- move into a certain direction; "the car pulls to the right"
- operate when rowing a boat; "pull the oars"
- rein in to keep from winning a race; "pull a horse"
- steer into a certain direction; "pull ones horse to a stand"; "Pull the car over"
- constituting or involving subtraction; "a subtractive correction"
- the act of subtracting (removing a part from the whole); "he complained about the subtraction of money from their paychecks" (同)deduction
- an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated; "the subtraction of three from four leaves one"; "four minus three equals one" (同)minus
- any of the three colors that give the primary colors for light after subtraction from white light; "the primary subtractive colors for light are magenta, cyan, and yellow" (同)primary subtractive colour for light
- a machine that subtracts numbers
- a person who subtracts numbers
- (数字などについて)(…から)…を『引く』,減じる《+名+from+名》 / 引き算をする
- …‘を'『引く』,引っぱる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'『引いて』(ある状態に)『する』 / (…から)…‘を'『引き抜く』,取り出す《+『名』+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / (…から)〈液体など〉‘を'『くみ出す』,くみ上げる《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (…から)…‘を'得る,引き出す《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈事〉‘を'招く,もたらす / 〈人〉‘を'引きつける,引き寄せる / 〈絵・図〉‘を'『線で描く』,〈線〉‘を'引く / …‘を'描写する,述べる / 〈文書〉‘を'書く,作成する;〈小切手〉‘を'振り出す / 〈息〉‘を'吸い込む;〈ため息〉‘を'つく / …‘を'引き伸ばす,いっぱいに張る / 〈くじなど〉‘を'引く,引き当てる / 〈勝負など〉‘を'引き分ける / 喫水が…‘だけ'ある / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『動く』,『近づく』,行く / (…に向けて)剣(ピストル)を抜く《+『on』+『名』》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》人を引き付ける / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『線で書く』 / くじを引く / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈水が〉はける,〈パイプ・煙突などが〉通る / (勝負などが)引き分けになる / 〈茶などが〉出る / 〈船が〉喫水する / 引くこと,抜くこと,(たばこなどの)一吸い,一服 / (人を)引きつけるもの,呼び物,人気者 / くじ引き,抽せん(lot) / 引き分け,無勝負
- 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》〈物〉‘を'『引く』,『引っ張る』,引いて動かす / 〈人・人の体の一部・衣服など〉‘を'『ぐいと引っ張る』,強く引く / …‘を'引き抜く,引き離す,取りはずす / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈布など〉‘を'引き裂く,引きちぎる / 〈筋肉など〉‘を'引っ張って痛める,引きつらせる / 《話》〈観客・支持者など〉‘を'引きつける,集める / 《話》(…に向かって)〈ナイフ・ピストルなど〉を引き抜く《+『名』+『on』+『名』》 / 《米話》〈悪事・策略・冒険など〉‘を'やってのける / 『引っ張る』,引く / 『引っ張られる』,引ける / 引きずるように動く / こぐ,こいで進む / 〈C〉『引くこと』,一引き / 〈C〉《単数形で》(人の)引く力:〈U〉(自然の)引力 / 〈C〉《単数形で》必死に引っ張る(引きずる)こと / 〈C〉《複合語を作って》物を引っ張る道具;引き手,取っ手,引き綱 / 〈C〉(液体の)一飲み,(たばこの)一服《+『at』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にa pull》《話》引き,手づる,コネ / 〈U〉《米話》人を引きつける力 / 〈C〉(野球・ゴルフで)球を引っ張って打つこと
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Modified SuperCurve Method for Analysis of Reverse-Phase Protein Array Data.
- Sun M1, Lai D1, Zhang L2, Huang X2.
- Journal of computational biology : a journal of computational molecular cell biology.J Comput Biol.2015 Jun 8. [Epub ahead of print]
- Reverse-phase protein arrays (RPPAs) are widely used in biological and biomedical fields of study. One of the most popular analytic methods in RPPA data analysis is the SuperCurve method, which requires estimation of the background fluorescence level. This estimation is usually not accurate and has
- PMID 26052632
- The direct segment of the arcuate fasciculus is predictive of longitudinal reading change.
- Gullick MM1, Booth JR2.
- Developmental cognitive neuroscience.Dev Cogn Neurosci.2015 Jun;13:68-74. doi: 10.1016/j.dcn.2015.05.002. Epub 2015 May 13.
- Structural coherence across the arcuate fasciculus has previously been related to reading skill, but the arcuate may be divisible into distinct subtracts which support different functions. Here, we examine longitudinal data from 30 children between the ages of 8 and 14 to determine whether initial c
- PMID 26011750
- Lumbo-pelvic related indexes: impact on adult spinal deformity surgery.
- Boissière L1, Vital JM, Aunoble S, Fabre T, Gille O, Obeid I.
- European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society.Eur Spine J.2015 Jun;24(6):1212-8. doi: 10.1007/s00586-014-3402-z. Epub 2014 Jun 11.
- PURPOSE: Lumbo-pelvic indexes appeared recently in the literature taking advantage from the relationship between pelvic incidence (PI) and lumbar lordosis (LL). Schwab proposed to subtract LL from PI (PI-LL) as Boissière proposed the lumbar lordosis index (LLI), which is the ratio between LL and PI
- PMID 24917479
- Weighted Kolmogorov Smirnov testing: an alternative for Gene Set Enrichment Analysis.
- Charmpi K, Ycart B.
- Statistical applications in genetics and molecular biology.Stat Appl Genet Mol Biol.2015 Jun 1;14(3):279-93. doi: 10.1515/sagmb-2014-0077.
- Gene Set Enrichment Analysis (GSEA) is a basic tool for genomic data treatment. Its test statistic is based on a cumulated weight function, and its distribution under the null hypothesis is evaluated by Monte-Carlo simulation. Here, it is proposed to subtract to the cumulated weight function its asy
- PMID 26030794
- An efficient blind calibration method for nonlinearity mis-matches in <i>M</i>-channel TIADCs
- An efficient blind calibration method for nonlinearity mis-matches in <i>M</i>-channel TIADCs
- A two-item floating point fused dot-product unit with latency reduced
- subtractとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)…を（…から）引き取る，取り去る；数学…を（…から）減じる，引く(deduct)（⇔add）((from ...))Subtract 4 from 10 and you have 6. [=Subtracting 4 from 10 gives (you) 6.]10引く4は6. (自 ...
- SUBTRACT 【用途】 引き算。これも私は使用しません。COMPUTEやADD文でカバーできてしまう。一応掲載。 【使用例】 ... 機能 SUBTRACT（減算）文は，幾つかの数字作用対象の和を，一つ以上のデータ項目から減じ，その結果を ...