- write a legal document or paper; "The deed was drawn in the lawyers office"
- cause to localize at one point; "Draw blood and pus"
- flatten, stretch, or mold metal or glass, by rolling or by pulling it through a die or by stretching; "draw steel"
- steep; pass through a strainer; "draw pulp from the fruit"
- (American football) the quarterback moves back as if to pass and then hands the ball to the fullback who is running toward the line of scrimmage (同)draw play
- poker in which a player can discard cards and receive substitutes from the dealer; "he played only draw and stud" (同)draw poker
- the act of drawing or hauling something; "the haul up the hill went very slowly" (同)haul, haulage
- anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random; "the luck of the draw"; "they drew lots for it" (同)lot
- a playing card or cards dealt or taken from the pack; "he got a pair of kings in the draw"
- the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided; "the game ended in a draw"; "their record was 3 wins, 6 losses and a tie" (同)standoff, tie
- a gully that is shallower than a ravine
- choose at random; "draw a card"; "cast lots" (同)cast
- earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher; "He drew a base on balls" (同)get
- make, formulate, or derive in the mind; "I draw a line here"; "draw a conclusion"; "draw parallels"; "make an estimate"; "What do you make of his remarks?" (同)make
- bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover; "draw a weapon"; "pull out a gun"; "The mugger pulled a knife on his victim" (同)pull, pull_out, get_out, take_out
- pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him; "in the old days, people were drawn and quartered for certain crimes" (同)quarter, draw and quarter
- take liquid out of a container or well; "She drew water from the barrel" (同)take_out
- allow a draft; "This chimney draws very well"
- bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition; "She was drawn to despair"; "The President refused to be drawn into delivering an ultimatum"; "The session was drawn to a close"
- cause to flow; "The nurse drew blood"
- contract; "The material drew after it was washed in hot water"
- elicit responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc.; "The Presidents comments drew sharp criticism from the Republicans"; "The comedian drew a lot of laughter"
- engage in drawing; "He spent the day drawing in the garden"
- move or go steadily or gradually; "The ship drew near the shore"
- move or pull so as to cover or uncover something; "draw the shades"; "draw the curtains"
- reduce the diameter of (a wire or metal rod) by pulling it through a die; "draw wire"
- represent by making a drawing of, as with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface; "She drew an elephant"; "Draw me a horse"
- require a specified depth for floating; "This boat draws 70 inches"
- select or take in from a given group or region; "The participants in the experiment were drawn from a representative population"
- derive by reason; "elicit a solution"
- obtain; "derive pleasure from ones garden" (同)gain
- develop or evolve from a latent or potential state (同)educe
- come from; "The present name derives from an older form"
- come from; be connected by a relationship of blood, for example; "She was descended from an old Italian noble family"; "he comes from humble origins" (同)come, descend
- deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning); "We drew out some interesting linguistic data from the native informant" (同)evoke, elicit, extract, draw_out
- …‘を'『引く』,引っぱる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'『引いて』(ある状態に)『する』 / (…から)…‘を'『引き抜く』,取り出す《+『名』+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / (…から)〈液体など〉‘を'『くみ出す』,くみ上げる《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (…から)…‘を'得る,引き出す《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈事〉‘を'招く,もたらす / 〈人〉‘を'引きつける,引き寄せる / 〈絵・図〉‘を'『線で描く』,〈線〉‘を'引く / …‘を'描写する,述べる / 〈文書〉‘を'書く,作成する;〈小切手〉‘を'振り出す / 〈息〉‘を'吸い込む;〈ため息〉‘を'つく / …‘を'引き伸ばす,いっぱいに張る / 〈くじなど〉‘を'引く,引き当てる / 〈勝負など〉‘を'引き分ける / 喫水が…‘だけ'ある / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『動く』,『近づく』,行く / (…に向けて)剣(ピストル)を抜く《+『on』+『名』》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》人を引き付ける / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『線で書く』 / くじを引く / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈水が〉はける,〈パイプ・煙突などが〉通る / (勝負などが)引き分けになる / 〈茶などが〉出る / 〈船が〉喫水する / 引くこと,抜くこと,(たばこなどの)一吸い,一服 / (人を)引きつけるもの,呼び物,人気者 / くじ引き,抽せん(lot) / 引き分け,無勝負
- 《『derive』+『名』+『from』+『名』(do『ing』)》(…から)…‘を'『引き出す』,得る,求める / 《『derive from』+『名』(do『ing』)》《文》(…から)派生する,(…に)由来する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 小学校の表現運動 自然な形で子どもと楽しむ表現運動 : 動きを引き出す言葉かけいろいろ (ダンスの力をすべての人へ : 振り返りから学ぶ) -- (表現・ダンス実践研究)
- 五月病の季節です! 部下のやる気を引き出す魔法の言葉 叱るよりほめろ!
- 人を動かすプレゼン Expert 伊東豊雄氏 伊東豊雄建築設計事務所代表(最終回)与条件にはない「行為」を引き出す
- 引き出すで始まる言葉の辞書すべての検索結果。ひきだす【引（き）出す】,ひきだす【引き出す】,ひきだす【引き出す】 - goo辞書は無料で使える日本最大級の辞書サービスです。
- Amazon Kindleでは、 コミュニケーション力を引き出す 演劇ワークショップのすすめ (PHP新書) をはじめとする200万冊以上の本をご利用いただけます。 詳細はこちら
- borne、come from、descend、draw、educe、elicit、stem
- derive、stem、come from、descend、borne