- function as or act like; "This heap of stones will act as a barrier"
- something that people do or cause to happen (同)deed, human action, human_activity
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself; "You should act like an adult"; "Dont behave like a fool"; "What makes her do this way?"; "The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people" (同)behave, do
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind; "He acted the idiot"; "She plays deaf when the news are bad" (同)play, act_as
- a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body (同)enactment
- a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program; "he did his act three times every evening"; "she had a catchy little routine"; "it was one of the best numbers he ever did" (同)routine, number, turn, bit
- a manifestation of insincerity; "he put on quite an act for her benefit"
- a subdivision of a play or opera or ballet
- discharge ones duties; "She acts as the chair"; "In what capacity are you acting?"
- perform an action, or work out or perform (an action); "think before you act"; "We must move quickly"; "The governor should act on the new energy bill"; "The nanny acted quickly by grabbing the toddler and covering him with a wet towel" (同)move
- play a role or part; "Gielgud played Hamlet"; "She wants to act Lady Macbeth, but she is too young for the role"; "She played the servant to her husbands master" (同)play, represent
- perform on a stage or theater; "She acts in this play"; "He acted in `Julius Caesar"; "I played in `A Christmas Carol" (同)play, roleplay, playact
- be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure
- be suitable for theatrical performance; "This scene acts well"
- hardy and sure-footed animal smaller and with longer ears than the horse
- a pompous fool
- 『行い』,『行為』 / 《しばしばA-》法令,条令 / 《しばしばA-》(芝居の1つの)『幕』;(演芸などの)出し物の一つ / (見せかけの)お芝居,演技 / 『行動する』,行う / 《様態を表す副詞[句]を伴って》わざとふるまう,見せかける / 〈人・物が〉(…として)動く,役割をはたす《+『as』+『名』》 / 〈薬が〉『作用する』,きく / 舞台に立つ,出演する / 〈…の役〉'を'『演ずる』;〈劇〉'を'上演する / …‘に'ふさわしくふるまう / …‘に'見せかける,‘の'ふりをする
- (…と)『同じくらい』,『同様に』 / 《比較》『…ほど』,『…くらい』,…ように / 《様態・程度》『…のように』,…と同じように / 《時》『…のときに』(when);…の間に,…するうちに(while) / 《話》《原因・理由》『…だから』,…なので / 《譲歩》《文》…だけれども(though) / 《先行する名詞の内容を制限して》『…のような』 / 《先行の,または後続の節の内容を受けて》『それは…だが』,…のように / 《役割・資格・機能などを表して》『…として』 / 《seem,appear,consider,pass,regard,treat,know,think of などの動詞の後で補語の働きをする語の前に置いて》…と[して] / 《前置詞・形容詞・分詞などの前に置いてその意味を限定して》…として[の],…とみなして,…と考えて / たとえば(for instance)
- ロバ / ばか者
- American College Testing / Australian Capital Territory
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effect of food preservatives on the hydration properties and taste behavior of amino acids: A volumetric and viscometric approach.
- Banipal TS1, Kaur N2, Kaur A2, Gupta M2, Banipal PK2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Aug 15;181:339-46. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.02.061. Epub 2015 Feb 27.
- Thermodynamic and transport properties of aqueous solutions are very useful in the elucidation of solute-solvent and solute-solute interactions, which help to understand the hydration and taste behavior of solutes. The densities and viscosities of l-glycine, β-alanine and l-leucine have been determ
- PMID 25794759
- Antioxidant and cryoprotective effects of Amur sturgeon skin gelatin hydrolysate in unwashed fish mince.
- Nikoo M1, Benjakul S2, Xu X3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Aug 15;181:295-303. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.02.095. Epub 2015 Feb 25.
- Antioxidant and cryoprotective effects of Amur sturgeon skin gelatin hydrolysates prepared using different commercial proteases in unwashed fish mince were investigated. Gelatin hydrolysates prepared using either Alcalase or Flavourzyme, were effective in preventing lipid oxidation as evidenced by t
- PMID 25794753
- Winery by-products: Extraction optimization, phenolic composition and cytotoxic evaluation to act as a new source of scavenging of reactive oxygen species.
- Melo PS1, Massarioli AP1, Denny C2, Dos Santos LF3, Franchin M2, Pereira GE4, Vieira TM1, Rosalen PL2, Alencar SM5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Aug 15;181:160-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.02.087. Epub 2015 Feb 24.
- Nearly 20 million tons of winery by-products, with many biological activities, are discarded each year in the world. The extraction of bioactive compounds from Chenin Blanc, Petit Verdot, and Syrah grape by-products, produced in the semi-arid region in Brazil, was optimized by a Central Composite Ro
- PMID 25794735
- 清水 雄太,高信 英明,鈴木 健司,三浦 宏文,稲田 喜信
- 工学院大学研究報告 (118), 9-14, 2015-04-30
- … In the insect and the fish that forms groups in the natural world and lives, intelligence as the individual is comparativelylow in intelligence as living things. … However, such they can act in order by making the crowd cooperate by a simplerule and with order as a whole. …
- NAID 110009895805
- 井原 奉明
- 學苑 894, 53-61, 2015-04-01
- … They are as follows; … As to the former question, an aspect-blind can only construe one way even though there are some other possible construals in the multi-aspectual situation. … And as to the latter question, an aspect-blind is not exceptional, because any kind of act can accord with any construal, following Wittgenstein's discussion of rules. …
- NAID 110009890865
- 道徳教育の根本精神に関する一考察 : 「人間尊重の精神」と「生命に対する畏敬の念」を中心として
- 加藤 隆
- 紀要 9, 53-60, 2015-03-31
- 本稿は,道徳教育の基本的理念の形成に焦点を当てて論じている。学習指導要領では,「道徳教育の目標は,教育基本法および学校教育法に定められた教育の根本精神に基づく。すなわち,人間尊重の精神を一貫して失わず…」と示されており,「人間尊重の精神」「人格の完成」「生命への畏敬」を基本的理念の骨格と捉え,そのことを時系列的にまとめた。具体的には,1教育基本法の審議過程2戦後教育の中での人間尊重の理解の変遷3戦 …
- NAID 110009886918
- As women entrepreneurs, we sometimes can get stuck in this place of thinking that we need to have certain level of success in order to have "permission" to do things like email an influencer, raise our prices, take a ...
- Welcome to ACT Entertainment, a modern multi-service entertainment company based in Oslo. Our projects include (but are not limited to) artist management, label services, music publishing and event management. Do not hesitate ...