- sing with closed lips; "She hummed a melody"
- a humming noise; "the hum of distant traffic" (同)humming
- be noisy with activity; "This office is buzzing with activity" (同)buzz, seethe
- sound with a monotonous hum (同)thrum
- make a low continuous sound; "The refrigerator is humming"
- relating to a person; "the experiment was conducted on 6 monkeys and 2 human subjects"
- characteristic of humanity; "human nature"
- having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings; "human beings"; "the human body"; "human kindness"; "human frailty"
- any specific behavior; "they avoided all recreational activity"
- (chemistry) the capacity of a substance to take part in a chemical reaction; "catalytic activity"
- 〈ハチ・機械などが〉『ブンブンいう』,ブーンと鳴る / 『鼻歌を歌う』,ハミングスル / (ちゅうちょ・当惑で)ふむふむいう / 《話》〈雰囲気・事業などが〉活気がある,活発に動く;(…で)活気づく《+『with』+『名』》 / …‘を'『ハミングで歌う』,鼻歌を歌って…‘を'(ある状熊に)する / (ハチ・機械などの)『ブンブン』[『うなる音』];鼻歌 / (雑踏などの)ガヤガヤ]いう音],騒音 / ふ‐む,う‐ん(ちゅうちょ・当惑・黙考・疑惑・不快などの声)
- (動物・神に対して)『人間の』,人の / 『人間らいし』,人間的な,人情味のある / 〈C〉《複数形》(動物に怠して)人間(human being) / 〈U〉《the human》人類
- 〈U〉『活動』,働き;活力 / 《しばしば複数形で》(種々の)『活動』,行事;(学生の)学内(外)活動,クラブ活動 / 〈U〉(商況・市場などの)活発,活気
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Enzymatic protein hydrolysates from high pressure-pretreated isolated pea proteins have better antioxidant properties than similar hydrolysates produced from heat pretreatment.
- Girgih AT1, Chao D1, Lin L2, He R3, Jung S4, Aluko RE5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Dec 1;188:510-6. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.024. Epub 2015 May 6.
- Isolated pea protein (IPP) dispersions (1%, w/v) were pretreated with high pressure (HP) of 200, 400, or 600MPa for 5min at 24°C or high temperature (HT) for 30min at 100°C prior to hydrolysis with 1% (w/w) Alcalase. HP pretreatment of IPP at 400 and 600MPa levels led to significantly (P<0.05)
- PMID 26041225
- Antioxidant activities and antiproliferative activity of Thai purple rice cooked by various methods on human colon cancer cells.
- Chatthongpisut R1, Schwartz SJ2, Yongsawatdigul J3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Dec 1;188:99-105. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.04.074. Epub 2015 Apr 24.
- The changes in anthocyanins, phenolic compounds, and antioxidant activities of Thai purple rice cooked by various cooking devices, including an electric rice cooker, an autoclave and a microwave oven, were investigated. In raw rice, cyanidin-3-glucoside (cy-3-glu) and peonidin-3-glucoside (pn-3-glu)
- PMID 26041170
- PMID 25977051
- Metabolic Activity of Red Nucleus and Its Correlation with Cerebral Cortex and Cerebellum : A Study Using a High-Resolution Semiconductor PET System
- Hirata Kenji,Hattori Naoya,Takeuchi Wataru,Shiga Tohru,Morimoto Yuichi,Umegaki Kikuo,Kobayashi Kentaro,Manabe Osamu,Okamoto Shozo,Tamaki Nagara
- Journal of Nuclear Medicine 56(8), 1206-1211, 2015-08-01
- … This retrospective study aimed to investigate the metabolism of human RN and its correlation to other brain regions. … Conclusion: Although nonspecific background activity around RNs might have influenced the correlation patterns, these metabolic relationships suggested that RN cooperates with association cortices and limbic areas to conduct higher brain functions. …
- NAID 120005625325
- Sesquiterpenes from the Fruiting Bodies of Ramaria formosa and Their Human Neutrophil Elastase Inhibitory Activity
- Kim Kwan-Chul,Lee Ik-Soo,Yoo Ick-Dong [他]
- Chemical and pharmaceutical bulletin 63(7), 554-557, 2015-07
- NAID 40020504879
- Human Vascular Wall Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Contribute to Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Pathogenesis Through an Impaired Immunomodulatory Activity and Increased Levels of Matrix Metalloproteinase-9
- Ciavarella Carmen,Alviano Francesco,Gallitto Enrico [他]
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 79(7), 1460-1469, 2015-07
- NAID 40020502254
- NYC Full Service Marketing Company for Small Business and Professionals ... Welcome Are You Ready To Get In Touch With your Human Side? Human Activity is a New York City based integrated Marketing Communications ...
- Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Noun 1. human activity - something that people do or cause to happen human action, act, deed event - something that happens at a given place and time action - something ...
- ape、hominid、Hominidae、homo、Homo sapiens、human being、human race、human-type、man、Pongidae