- infestation of the intestines by hookworms which enter the body (usually) through the skin (同)hookworm_disease
- parasitic bloodsucking roundworms having hooked mouth parts to fasten to the intestinal wall of human and other hosts
- in or relating to the duodenum; "duodenal ulcer"
- 十二指腸虫 / 十二指腸虫症
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Helminths and human ancestral immune ecology: What is the evidence for high helminth loads among foragers?
- London D1, Hruschka D.Author information 1Department of Anthropology, Adelphi University, Garden City, New York, 11530.AbstractOBJECTIVES: Recent theories of human immune ecology have invoked high helminth loads as an important selection factor among early humans. However, few studies have assessed this assumption among extant human foragers.
- American journal of human biology : the official journal of the Human Biology Council.Am J Hum Biol.2014 Mar 4;26(2):124-9. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22503. Epub 2014 Jan 28.
- OBJECTIVES: Recent theories of human immune ecology have invoked high helminth loads as an important selection factor among early humans. However, few studies have assessed this assumption among extant human foragers.METHODS: We review the current evidence for high helminth loads in documented forag
- PMID 24469911
- Data on the parasitological status of golden jackal (Canis aureus L., 1758) in Hungary.
- Takács A1, Szabó L2, Juhász L1, Takács AA3, Lanszki J4, Takács PT5, Heltai M2.Author information 1University of Debrecen Centre for Agricultural and Applied Economic Sciences Debrecen Hungary.2Szent István University Institute for Wildlife Conservation Páter K. u. 1 H-2100 Gödöllő Hungary.3University of West Hungary Faculty of Geoinformatics Székesfehérvár Hungary.4University of Kaposvár Department of Nature Conservation Kaposvár Hungary.5Sárospatak Hungary.AbstractIn Hungary, twenty Canis aureus individuals were submitted to parasitological examinations in 2010-2012. Two Coccidia: Cystoisospora canis (15%) and Toxoplasma-type oocysts (5%), one Trematoda: Alaria alata (10%), six Cestoda: Mesocestoides lineatus (20%), Echinococcus granulosus (10%), Dipylidium caninums (5%), Taenia hydatigena (15%), Taenia pisiformis (20%), Taenia crassiceps (40%), and nine Nematoda: Angiostrongylus vasorum (10%), Crenosoma vulpis (30%), Capillaria aerophila (5%), Toxocara canis (20%), Toxascaris leonina (15%), Trichuris vulpis (10%), Ancylostoma caninum (45%), Uncinaria stenocephala (40%), Capillaria plica (45%) have been identified. Angiostronglyus vasorum has been reported from carnivores in Europe, Africa, South America and North America. The helminth A. vasorum or French heartworm is a metastrongylid nematode, widely distributed in Western Europe, that infects the pulmonary arterial tree of dogs, various species of foxes, wolves, Eurasian badgers, coyotes and stoats. To our knowledge, this is the first report of natural A. vasorum infection in golden jackal.
- Acta veterinaria Hungarica.Acta Vet Hung.2014 Mar;62(1):33-41. doi: 10.1556/AVet.2013.058.
- In Hungary, twenty Canis aureus individuals were submitted to parasitological examinations in 2010-2012. Two Coccidia: Cystoisospora canis (15%) and Toxoplasma-type oocysts (5%), one Trematoda: Alaria alata (10%), six Cestoda: Mesocestoides lineatus (20%), Echinococcus granulosus (10%), Dipylidium c
- PMID 24334089
- Parasitological and hematological aspects of co-infection with Angiostrongylus vasorum and Ancylostoma caninum in dogs.
- Dracz RM1, Mozzer LR1, Fujiwara RT1, Lima Wdos S2.Author information 1Department of Parasitology, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Av. Presidente Antônio Carlos 6627, 31270-901 Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil.2Department of Parasitology, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Av. Presidente Antônio Carlos 6627, 31270-901 Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractDogs are frequently infected by one or more species of endoparasites, which can lead to secondary infections that cause high morbidity and death. In this context, 2 nematode species are of veterinary importance: Angiostrongylus vasorum, which is a parasite of the pulmonary artery and right ventricle in domestic and wild canids, and Ancylostoma caninum, which is a parasite of the small intestine in felids and domestic and wild canids. We used 20 mongrel dogs that were divided into groups and infected as follows: Group A included 5 uninfected dogs, Group B included 5 dogs infected with A. vasorum, Group C included 5 dogs infected with A. caninum, and Group D included 5 dogs co-infected with A. vasorum and A. caninum. Parasitological and hematological monitoring were performed. The counts of larvae and eggs shed in the feces varied throughout the collection period. Moreover, negativation was not observed in any of the infected groups. The animals in Group C had macrocytic and hypochromic anemia, whereas the animals in Group D had macrocytic and normochromic anemia. Infected dogs also presented with eosinophilia and lymphocytosis. These data from coproparasitological techniques provide an improved assessment of disease severity and a more thorough understanding of parasitism in the host.
- Veterinary parasitology.Vet Parasitol.2014 Feb 24;200(1-2):111-6. doi: 10.1016/j.vetpar.2013.12.003. Epub 2013 Dec 10.
- Dogs are frequently infected by one or more species of endoparasites, which can lead to secondary infections that cause high morbidity and death. In this context, 2 nematode species are of veterinary importance: Angiostrongylus vasorum, which is a parasite of the pulmonary artery and right ventricle
- PMID 24373514
- Hookworm burden reductions in Balb/c mice vaccinated with recombinant Ancylostoma secreted proteins (ASPs) from Ancylostoma duodenale, Ancylostoma caninum and Necator americanus
- Ancylostoma duodenale is responsible for hookworm infections among pregnant women in the rural plains of Nepal
- ネパール国カトマンズ市内の附属大学病院における鉤虫感染状況 : lO年間の記録
- KUMAR RAI SHIBA,GOVINDA SHRESTHA HARI,中西 守,久保 隆,小野 一男,宇賀 昭二,松村 武男
- 日本熱帯医学会雑誌 25(2), 81-84, 1997-06-15
- NAID 10011490709
- Definition of Ancylostoma duodenale in the Medical Dictionary. Ancylostoma duodenale explanation. Information about Ancylostoma duodenale in Free online English dictionary. What is Ancylostoma duodenale? Meaning of ? ...
- Geographic Range Human hookworms are found in tropical and subtropical regions between 30 north and south of the equator. Ancylostoma duodenale is found in the Mediterranean region, Southeast Asia, and scattered in the ...
- helminth, worms
- Ancylostoma、Ancylostoma caninum、Ancylostoma duodenale、hookworm、Uncinaria stenocephala
- Old World hookworm
- Ancylostoma duodenale
- Ancylostoma、Ancylostoma caninum、Ancylostoma duodenale、Ancylostomatoidea、hookworm
- Ancylostoma caninum、Ancylostoma duodenale、Ancylostomatoidea、hookworm、Uncinaria stenocephala