- (physics) the exponential return of a system to equilibrium after a disturbance (同)relaxation behavior
- (physiology) the gradual lengthening of inactive muscle or muscle fibers
- a method of solving simultaneous equations by guessing a solution and then reducing the errors that result by successive approximations until all the errors are less than some specified amount (同)relaxation method
- an occurrence of control or strength weakening; "the relaxation of requirements"; "the loosening of his grip"; "the slackening of the wind" (同)loosening, slackening
- being within reasonable or average limits; not excessive or extreme; "moderate prices"; "a moderate income"; "a moderate fine"; "moderate demands"; "a moderate estimate"; "a moderate eater"; "moderate success"; "a kitchen of moderate size"; "the X-ray showed moderate enlargement of the heart"
- make less fast or intense; "moderate your speed"
- preside over; "John moderated the discussion" (同)chair, lead
- marked by avoidance of extravagance or extremes; "moderate in his demands"; "restrained in his response" (同)restrained
- not extreme; "a moderate penalty"; "temperate in his response to criticism" (同)temperate
- make less taut; "relax the tension on the rope" (同)unbend
- become less tense, rest, or take ones ease; "He relaxed in the hot tub"; "Lets all relax after a hard days work" (同)loosen up, unbend, unwind, decompress, slow down
- cause to feel relaxed; "A hot bath always relaxes me" (同)unstrain, unlax, loosen up, unwind, make relaxed
- become less severe or strict; "The rules relaxed after the new director arrived" (同)loosen
- make less severe or strict; "The government relaxed the curfew after most of the rebels were caught" (同)loosen
- become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner; "our new colleague relaxed when he saw that we were a friendly group" (同)loosen up
- move gently or carefully; "He eased himself into the chair"
- a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state; "a life of luxury and ease"; "he had all the material comforts of this world" (同)comfort
- freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort; "he rose through the ranks with apparent ease"; "they put it into containers for ease of transportation"; "the very easiness of the deed held her back" (同)easiness, simplicity, simpleness
- freedom from constraint or embarrassment; "I am never at ease with strangers" (同)informality
- make less severe or harsh; "mitigating circumstances"
- (…を)ゆるめること,緩和すること;(…を)ゆるみ;(規則などの)緩和,軽減《+『of』+『名』》 / 休養,くつろぎ,気晴らし,娯楽(diversion)
- 『適度の』,度を越さない / (量・大きさ・質などが)『中くらいの』,並の / 《遠回しに》並以下の,平均以下の / (天候などが)『穏やかな』,温和な(mild) / (思想・考え方などが)穏健な / (特に政治上)穏健な人,中道主義者 / …‘を'適度にする,和らげる / 〈集会など〉‘の'司会をする / 穏やかになる,和らぐ / 司会をつとめる
- 〈緊張・力など〉‘を'『ゆるめる』,和らける(loosen) / 〈規則など〉‘を'緩和する / 〈人〉‘を'楽にさせる,くつろがせる / 〈緊張・力などが〉『ゆるむ』,和らぐ;〈規則などが〉緩和される / 〈人が〉楽にする,くつろぐ,緊張をほぐす
- (精神的な)『気楽さ』;(肉体的に)『楽であること』 / 『容易さ』,たやすさ / (態度が)ゆったりしていること / 〈心・体〉‘を'『楽にする』;〈人〉‘を'『安心させる』 / 〈束縛・圧迫など〉‘を'ゆるめる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'慎重に動かす / 〈圧迫・苦痛などが〉和らぐ
- 〈罪・過衝など〉‘を'軽く見せかける,弁解する / (一時的に)〈病気なじ〉‘を'和らげる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effect of pullulan on the water distribution, microstructure and textural properties of rice starch gels during cold storage.
- Chen L1, Tian Y1, Tong Q2, Zhang Z2, Jin Z3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Jan 1;214:702-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.07.122. Epub 2016 Jul 21.
- The effects of pullulan on the water distribution, microstructure and textural properties of rice starch gels during cold storage were investigated by low field-nuclear magnetic resonance (LF-NMR), scanning electron microscope (SEM), and texture profile analysis (TPA). The addition of pullulan reduc
- PMID 27507528
- Hydrothermal changes in wheat starch monitored by two-dimensional NMR.
- Kovrlija R1, Rondeau-Mouro C2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Jan 1;214:412-22. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.07.051. Epub 2016 Jul 9.
- The temperature-dependent changes in wheat starch powder and wheat starch-water mixtures were monitored in real-time throughout the heating/cooling program using a classical one-dimensional T1 method and a novel bi-dimensional approach to correlate spin-lattice and spin-spin relaxation times (T1-T2)
- PMID 27507493
- Identification of specific bovine blood biomarkers with a non-targeted approach using HPLC ESI tandem mass spectrometry.
- Lecrenier MC1, Marbaix H2, Dieu M3, Veys P4, Saegerman C5, Raes M6, Baeten V7.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Dec 15;213:417-24. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.06.113. Epub 2016 Jun 30.
- Animal by-products are valuable protein sources in animal nutrition. Among them are blood products and blood meal, which are used as high-quality material for their beneficial effects on growth and health. Within the framework of the feed ban relaxation, the development of complementary methods in o
- PMID 27451199
- Photophysical performance comparison between bulk Cu(I) complex and its electrospinning fibers: Synthesis and characterization.
- Pu W1, Yuqing Z2, Lisha W3.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2016 Dec 5;169:30-7. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2016.06.017. Epub 2016 Jun 14.
- In this report, a diamine ligand having an electron-pulling group in its conjugation plane was designed. A methyl group was connected with this diamine ligand, hoping to further increase its steric hindrance. Its Cu(I) complex was synthesized and characterized by NMR, single crystal analysis and pho
- PMID 27323315
- Microwave Power Dependence of Deconvolution of Dangling Bond ESR Spectra in a-Si:H
- NMR Evidences of the Coupling between Conduction Electrons and Molecular Degrees of Freedom in the Exotic Member of the Bechgaard Salt (TMTSF)<sub>2</sub>FSO<sub>3</sub>
- Successive Magnetic Transitions Relating to Itinerant Spins and Localized Cu Spins in La<sub>2−</sub><italic><sub>x</sub></italic>Sr<italic><sub>x</sub></italic>Cu<sub>1−</sub><italic><sub>y</sub></italic>Fe<italic><sub>y</sub></italic>O<sub>4</sub>: Possible Existence of Stripe Correlations in the Overdoped Regime
- Relaxation stands quite generally for a release of tension, a return to equilibrium. Look up relaxation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. In the sciences, the term is used in the following ways: Relaxation (physics), and more in particular:.
- Amazon.co.jp： beatlessBEST... Mellow Relaxation.: 音楽.
- 海外スパメニューを日本で受けられるサロン】韓国フェイシャル イタリアキャンドル マッサージ タイ式オイルマッサージ.
- disease: mild - moderate - severe
- alleviate、ease、intermediate、medium degree、mitigate、mitigation、moderate disease、moderate level、moderately、modest、modestly、palliate、palliation、reasonably、relax、relaxation
- Finally, naproxen substantially increases the risk of upper gastrointestinal complication (although such bleeds are less likely than vascular events to result in disability and such hazards could be mitigated with proton-pump inhibitor).
- NANC relaxation
- nonadrenergic noncholinergic relaxation
- spin-spin relaxation
- IVRT, 等容弛緩時間