- unfasten, as a sail, from a spar or a stay
- release from mental strain, tension, or formality; "unbend the mind from absorbing too much information"
- free from flexure; "unbend a bow"
- 〈曲がったもの〉‘を'真っすぐに伸ばす(straighten) / …の緊張を解く,‘を'くつろがせる / 〈帆〉‘を'ゆるめる,はずす;〈船のロープ〉‘を'ゆるめる / くつろぐ,打ち解ける / 〈曲がったものが〉真っすぐになる
- (性格・意志など)断固とした,がんこな / 曲がらない,堅い / まつろがせる
- Chromatographic isolation of the functionally active MutS protein covalently linked to deoxyribonucleic acid.
- Monakhova M1, Ryazanova A1, Hentschel A2, Viryasov M3, Oretskaya T1, Friedhoff P2, Kubareva E1.
- Journal of chromatography. A.J Chromatogr A.2015 Apr 10;1389:19-27. doi: 10.1016/j.chroma.2015.02.045. Epub 2015 Feb 21.
- DNA metabolism is based on formation of different DNA-protein complexes which can adopt various conformations. To characterize functioning of such complexes, one needs a solution-based technique which allows fixing a complex in a certain transient conformation. The crosslinking approach is a popular
- PMID 25746757
- Two-step mechanism for modifier of transcription 1 (Mot1) enzyme-catalyzed displacement of TATA-binding protein (TBP) from DNA.
- Moyle-Heyrman G1, Viswanathan R, Widom J, Auble DT.
- The Journal of biological chemistry.J Biol Chem.2012 Mar 16;287(12):9002-12. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M111.333484. Epub 2012 Feb 1.
- The TATA box binding protein (TBP) is a central component of the transcription preinitiation complex, and its occupancy at a promoter is correlated with transcription levels. The TBP-promoter DNA complex contains sharply bent DNA and its interaction lifetime is limited by the ATP-dependent TBP displ
- PMID 22298788
- [Problems of qualitative interviewing in the analysis of interactions in multi-generation-families (author's transl)].
- Kleynmans-Lehrenkrauss U.
- Aktuelle Gerontologie.Aktuelle Gerontol.1981 Sep;11(5):159-63.
- In order to explore structures of intra-familiar interaction, 48 qualitative interviews were taken in 16 multi-generation-families. The experience gained from them can be reported as follows: The talks proceeded in the most easiest way when the character of an exchange of experience was given to the
- PMID 6117216
- 小奈 弘
- 塑性と加工 = JOURNAL OF THE JAPAN SOCIETY FOR TECHNOLOGY OF PLASTICITY 45(524), 725-730, 2004-09-25
- NAID 10013227055
- Again, David will not unbend when in the company of babies, expecting them unreasonably to rise to his level, but contrariwise Porthos, though terrible to tramps, suffers all things of babies, even to an exploration of his mouth in an ...
- Seen and Heard What made you want to look up unbend? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).
- プログレッシブ英和中辞典(第4版) - [動]（-bent or((古))～・ed）(他)1 〈曲がった物を〉まっすぐにするunbend one's leg｜足を伸ばす.2 〈心などを〉くつろがせる, 休める.3 《海事》〈帆を〉ゆるめる, 〈結び目を〉解く；〈帆を〉帆桁ほげた ...