- make less taut; "relax the tension on the rope" (同)unbend
- become less tense, rest, or take ones ease; "He relaxed in the hot tub"; "Lets all relax after a hard days work" (同)loosen up, unbend, unwind, decompress, slow down
- cause to feel relaxed; "A hot bath always relaxes me" (同)unstrain, unlax, loosen up, unwind, make relaxed
- become less severe or strict; "The rules relaxed after the new director arrived" (同)loosen
- make less severe or strict; "The government relaxed the curfew after most of the rebels were caught" (同)loosen
- become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner; "our new colleague relaxed when he saw that we were a friendly group" (同)loosen up
- being within reasonable or average limits; not excessive or extreme; "moderate prices"; "a moderate income"; "a moderate fine"; "moderate demands"; "a moderate estimate"; "a moderate eater"; "moderate success"; "a kitchen of moderate size"; "the X-ray showed moderate enlargement of the heart"
- make less fast or intense; "moderate your speed"
- preside over; "John moderated the discussion" (同)chair, lead
- marked by avoidance of extravagance or extremes; "moderate in his demands"; "restrained in his response" (同)restrained
- not extreme; "a moderate penalty"; "temperate in his response to criticism" (同)temperate
- move gently or carefully; "He eased himself into the chair"
- a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state; "a life of luxury and ease"; "he had all the material comforts of this world" (同)comfort
- freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort; "he rose through the ranks with apparent ease"; "they put it into containers for ease of transportation"; "the very easiness of the deed held her back" (同)easiness, simplicity, simpleness
- freedom from constraint or embarrassment; "I am never at ease with strangers" (同)informality
- (physics) the exponential return of a system to equilibrium after a disturbance (同)relaxation behavior
- (physiology) the gradual lengthening of inactive muscle or muscle fibers
- a method of solving simultaneous equations by guessing a solution and then reducing the errors that result by successive approximations until all the errors are less than some specified amount (同)relaxation method
- an occurrence of control or strength weakening; "the relaxation of requirements"; "the loosening of his grip"; "the slackening of the wind" (同)loosening, slackening
- make less severe or harsh; "mitigating circumstances"
- without strain or anxiety; "gave the impression of being quite relaxed"; "a relaxed and informal discussion"
- 〈緊張・力など〉‘を'『ゆるめる』,和らける(loosen) / 〈規則など〉‘を'緩和する / 〈人〉‘を'楽にさせる,くつろがせる / 〈緊張・力などが〉『ゆるむ』,和らぐ;〈規則などが〉緩和される / 〈人が〉楽にする,くつろぐ,緊張をほぐす
- 『適度の』,度を越さない / (量・大きさ・質などが)『中くらいの』,並の / 《遠回しに》並以下の,平均以下の / (天候などが)『穏やかな』,温和な(mild) / (思想・考え方などが)穏健な / (特に政治上)穏健な人,中道主義者 / …‘を'適度にする,和らげる / 〈集会など〉‘の'司会をする / 穏やかになる,和らぐ / 司会をつとめる
- (精神的な)『気楽さ』;(肉体的に)『楽であること』 / 『容易さ』,たやすさ / (態度が)ゆったりしていること / 〈心・体〉‘を'『楽にする』;〈人〉‘を'『安心させる』 / 〈束縛・圧迫など〉‘を'ゆるめる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'慎重に動かす / 〈圧迫・苦痛などが〉和らぐ
- (…を)ゆるめること,緩和すること;(…を)ゆるみ;(規則などの)緩和,軽減《+『of』+『名』》 / 休養,くつろぎ,気晴らし,娯楽(diversion)
- 〈罪・過衝など〉‘を'軽く見せかける,弁解する / (一時的に)〈病気なじ〉‘を'和らげる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Delineating the physico-chemical, structural, and water characteristic changes during the deterioration of fresh noodles: Understanding the deterioration mechanisms of fresh noodles.
- Li M1, Ma M2, Zhu KX3, Guo XN2, Zhou HM2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Feb 1;216:374-81. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.08.059. Epub 2016 Aug 24.
- In this study, changes in fresh noodles during storage were evaluated at the physico-chemical, structural, and molecular levels. An increase in TPC and decrease in L(∗) value mostly occurred during the first 24h; the pH value significantly decreased (P<0.05) and proteins were partially depolyme
- PMID 27596433
- Rapid detection of peanut oil adulteration using low-field nuclear magnetic resonance and chemometrics.
- Zhu W1, Wang X2, Chen L1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Feb 1;216:268-74. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.08.051. Epub 2016 Aug 18.
- (1)H low-field nuclear magnetic resonance (LF-NMR) and chemometrics were employed to screen the quality changes of peanut oil (PEO) adulterated with soybean oil (SO), rapeseed oil (RO), or palm oil (PAO) in ratios ranging from 0% to 100%. Significant differences in the LF-NMR parameters, single comp
- PMID 27596419
- Magnetic core-shell hybrid nanoparticles for receptor targeted anti-cancer therapy and magnetic resonance imaging.
- Shanavas A1, Sasidharan S2, Bahadur D3, Srivastava R4.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2017 Jan 15;486:112-120. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2016.09.060. Epub 2016 Sep 28.
- Hybrid nanoparticles with magnetic poly (lactide-co-glycolide) (PLGA) nanoparticle 'core', surface modified with folate-chitosan (fol-cht) conjugate 'shell' are evaluated as simultaneous anti-cancer therapeutic and MRI contrast agent. The fol-cht conjugate is prepared using carbodiimide crosslinking
- PMID 27697648
- Experimental and theoretical studies of the influence of solvent polarity on the spectral properties of two push-pull oxazol-5-(4H)-one compounds.
- Jędrzejewska B1, Krawczyk P2, Józefowicz M3.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2017 Jan 15;171:258-267. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2016.08.006. Epub 2016 Aug 7.
- Spectral and photophysical properties of two derivatives of the 2-phenyl-1,3-oxazol-5(4H)-ones were studied in 17 solvents of different polarity. These compounds have either push-pull non-centrosymmetric or C3-symmetric structures with electron-withdrawing groups (2-phenyl-oxazolone) introduced onto
- PMID 27541798
- A Study regarding the Effectiveness of Care Programmes for Helping Postpartum Women Relax
- 児童相談所一時保護所職員の資質の研究 ─被虐待児童の援助事例を通して─
- こども教育宝仙大学紀要 = Bulletin of Hosen College of Childfood Education 9(2), 47-57, 2018-03-12
- NAID 120006413045
- Music Therapy Session in the Hospital would Relax, Sooth and Heal the Heart
- disease: mild - moderate - severe
- alleviate、ease、intermediate、medium degree、mitigate、mitigation、moderate disease、moderate level、moderately、modest、modestly、palliate、palliation、reasonably、relax、relaxation
- Finally, naproxen substantially increases the risk of upper gastrointestinal complication (although such bleeds are less likely than vascular events to result in disability and such hazards could be mitigated with proton-pump inhibitor).
- NANC relaxation
- nonadrenergic noncholinergic relaxation
- IVRT, 等容弛緩時間