- trace a line through or across; "cross your `t"
- any affliction that causes great suffering; "that is his cross to bear"; "he bears his afflictions like a crown of thorns" (同)crown_of_thorns
- a wooden structure consisting of an upright post with a transverse piece
- extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction; at right angles to the long axis; "cross members should be all steel"; "from the transverse hall the stairway ascends gracefully"; "transversal vibrations"; "transverse colon" (同)transverse, transversal, thwartwise
- to cover or extend over an area or time period; "Rivers traverse the valley floor", "The parking lot spans 3 acres"; "The novel spans three centuries" (同)traverse, span, sweep
- fold so as to resemble a cross; "she crossed her legs"
- meet and pass; "the trains crossed"
- the act of passing something to another person (同)handing over
- a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another; "the passage of air from the lungs"; "the passing of flatus" (同)passing
- a journey usually by ship; "the outward passage took 10 days" (同)transit
- the act of passing from one state or place to the next (同)transition
- a way through or along which someone or something may pass
- a short section of a musical composition (同)musical passage
- a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass; "the nasal passages" (同)passageway
- a section of text; particularly a section of medium length
- revolve (the telescope of a surveying transit) about its horizontal transverse axis in order to reverse its direction
- make a passage or journey from one place to another; "The tourists moved through the town and bought up all the souvenirs;" "Some travelers pass through the desert" (同)pass_through, move through, pass across, pass_over
- cause or enable to pass through; "The canal will transit hundreds of ships every day"
- pass across (a sign or house of the zodiac) or pass across (the disk of a celestial body or the meridian of a place); "The comet will transit on September 11"
- an opening that resembles a window between two rooms (especially a shelved opening between a kitchen and dining room that is used to pass dishes)
- transfer to another; of rights or property; "Our house passed under his official control"
- a bad or difficult situation or state of affairs (同)strait, straits
- (military) a written leave of absence; "he had a pass for three days"
- (American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate; "the coach sent in a passing play on third and long" (同)passing play, passing game, passing
- (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team; "the pass was fumbled" (同)toss, flip
- a flight or run by an aircraft over a target; "the plane turned to make a second pass"
- a difficult juncture; "a pretty pass"; "matters came to a head yesterday" (同)head, straits
- a document indicating permission to do something without restrictions; "the media representatives had special passes" (同)laissez passer
- a permit to enter or leave a military installation; "he had to show his pass in order to get out" (同)liberty chit
- the location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks; "we got through the pass before it started to snow" (同)mountain pass, notch
- any authorization to pass or go somewhere; "the pass to visit had a strict time limit" (同)passport
- a complimentary ticket; "the star got passes for his family"
- one complete cycle of operations (as by a computer); "it was not possible to complete the computation in a single pass"
- go unchallenged; be approved; "The bill cleared the House" (同)clear
- go across or through; "We passed the point where the police car had parked"; "A terrible thought went through his mind" (同)go_through, go across
- place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers" (同)hand, reach, pass_on, turn_over, give
- go successfully through a test or a selection process; "She passed the new Jersey Bar Exam and can practice law now" (同)make it
- cause to pass; "She passed around the plates" (同)make pass
- travel past; "The sports car passed all the trucks" (同)overtake, overhaul
- accept or judge as acceptable; "The teacher passed the student although he was weak"
- allow to go without comment or censure; "the insult passed as if unnoticed"
- throw (a ball) to another player; "Smith passed"
- to completion; "think this through very carefully!"
- throughout the entire extent; "got soaked through in the rain"; "Im frozen through"; "a letter shot through with the writers personality"; "knew him through and through"; "boards rotten through and through" (同)through and through
- (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes; "a through street"; "a through bus"; "through traffic"
- from beginning to end; "read this book through"
- in diameter; "this cylinder measures 15 inches through"
- over the whole distance; "this bus goes through to New York"
- allowing you to pass (e.g., an examination or inspection) satisfactorily; "a passing grade"
- going by something that is moving in order to get in front of it; "she drove but well but her reckless passing of every car on the road frightened me" (同)overtaking
- success in satisfying a test or requirement; "his future depended on his passing that test"; "he got a pass in introductory chemistry" (同)pass, qualifying
- euphemistic expressions for death; "thousands mourned his passing" (同)loss, departure, exit, expiration, going, release
- the motion of one object relative to another; "stellar passings can perturb the orbits of comets" (同)passage
- the end of something; "the passing of winter"
- of advancing the ball by throwing it; "a team with a good passing attack"; "a pass play" (同)pass
- (ballet) a step in dancing (especially in classical ballet)
- 〈C〉(昔,罪人のはりつけの刑に用いた)『十字架』 / 《the C-》キリストがはりつけになった十字架;キリスト教の象徴としての十字架 / 〈C〉十字(キリスト教徒が右手で切る) / 〈C〉イエスのために耐える苦しみ,受難 / 〈C〉十字架像;(紋章などの)十字形 / 〈C〉キリスト教信仰;《集合的に》キリスト教徒 / 〈C〉十字記号(crisscross)(+または×) / 〈C〉《修飾語を伴って》十字勲章 / 《『the Cross』》南十字星(the Southern Cross) / 〈C〉(動物・植物の)(…間の)異種交配;雑種《+『between』+『名』+『and』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(ボクシングの)クロスパンチ / (信仰のしるしとして)〈人・自分〉‘に'『十字を切る』 / …'を'『交差させる』(『する』) / …‘に'『交差させて線を引く』;《英》〈小切手〉‘に'線引きする;…'を'横線(×印)をつけて消す《+『名』+『out』(『off』),+『out』(『off』)+『名』》 / …'を'『横切る』,横断する,渡る / 〈心〉'を'よぎる,‘に'ふと浮かぶ / …‘と'すれ違う,行き違う / …'を'妨げる,‘の'じゃまをする / …'を'交配する / 『交差する』,交わる / (…へ)『横切る』,渡る《+『over to』+『名』》 / すれ違いになる / 〈動物・植物が〉交配する,雑種になる / おこりっぽい,ふきげんな / (風が)反対の / 十文字に交差した,横切った
- 〈C〉(文章・演説の一つの)『節』,句 / 〈C〉楽節,楽句,パッセージ / 〈C〉通路;細道 / 〈C〉《おもに英》廊下;ロビー(《米》hall) / 〈U〉(…が)『通過すること』;通行の権利(許可,自由)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(特に,海・空の)『旅』 / 〈U〉乗客となる権利 / 〈U〉(事の)経過,推移,(時の)経過《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(議案の)通過,可決,成立
- 通過,通行 / (…の)輸送,運搬《+of+名》 / 天体が子午線を横切ること,(小天体が)他の天体を横切ること / 〈天体が〉〈太陽面〉‘を'通過する
- 『通り過ぎる』,通る / 〈時間が〉『過ぎる』,過ぎ去る / 〈交通機関・道などが〉通っている / 消え去る,なくなる:《遠回しに》死ぬ / (障害・試験などで)『通過する』,『合格する』 / 〈法案などが〉通過する,可決される / 〈事が〉起こる / 移る,変わる / 〈言葉などが〉交わされる,やりとりされる / (…として)通用する《+『as』(『for』)+『名』》 / (球技で)パスする / (カードゲームで)パスする,自分の番を見送る / …‘を'『通り過ぎる』,‘の'そばを通る / 〈試験など〉‘に'『合格する』;〈人〉‘を'『合格させる』 / …‘を'『手渡す』,回す;…‘を'伝える / …‘を'『通過させる』,動かす / 〈ある点・程度など〉‘を'『越える』;〈歩行者・車など〉‘を'『追い抜く』 / 〈時〉‘を'『過ごす』;…‘を'経験する / 〈法案など〉‘を'『通す』;〈法案などが〉〈議会など〉‘を'通過する / (…に対して)〈判決・批評など〉‘を'下す,述べる《+『名』+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / 〈ボール・パック〉‘を'味方の選手に送る,パスする / 出入許可[証];無料入場券;(鉄道などの)[フリー]パス / (試験の)合格,及第 / 山道,峠;細道,抜け道 / 《話》《a~》困った状況,危機 / (奇術・ふき掃除などの)手の動き,手つき / (球技で)送球,パス;(野球で)四球による出塁 / (カードゲームで)パス
- 《運動や状態の変化を表す動詞とともに》(一方の端から他方へ) / 『…を貫いて,通って』 / 《場所》『…の中を』,じゅうに / 《期間》『…じゅうずっと』 / 始めから終りまで / 《米》《しばしば from+名とともに》…までずっと / 《手段・媒介・原因・源泉》『…によって』,のために,から / 《完了・終了》…を終わって / 《貫通・通過》『…を貫いて,通って』 / 《継続》 / 『全く』,すっかり / 『終わって』 / 《米》(通話が)済んで / 《英》(電話が)(…と)つながって《+TO+名》 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(列車などが)直通の,直行の / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…を)終わった;《話》 / (終わって…と)関係がなくなった《+with+名》 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(道路が)通り抜けられる;(光などが)貫通する
- 通過しつつある;過ぎて行く / 当座の;長続きしない / ふとした,偶然の / 合格の / 〈U〉(…が)通ること;過ぎ去ること《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉通行の方法(場所);浅瀬 / 〈U〉(…の)終わり;死《+『of』+『名』》
- (バレエのステップの)踏み足 / 優先権
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Novel power MOSFET-based expander for high frequency ultrasound systems.
- Choi H, Shung KK.SourceNIH Transducer Resource Center and Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Ultrasonics.Ultrasonics.2014 Jan;54(1):121-30. doi: 10.1016/j.ultras.2013.04.018. Epub 2013 Jun 20.
- The function of an expander is to obstruct the noise signal transmitted by the pulser so that it does not pass into the transducer or receive electronics, where it can produce undesirable ring-down in an ultrasound imaging application. The most common type is a diode-based expander, which is essenti
- PMID 23835308
- [Nanopathology as a new scientific disciplineMinireview].
- Dvořáčková J, Bielniková H, Mačák J.AbstractThe detection of metal particles in the pathologically altered tissues (eg. in inflammatory lesions or tumors) led to the idea that they might be associated with emergence of some idiopathic diseases. To understand the etiopathogenesis of diseases associated with the presence of nanoparticles in the tissue there is a new area of patology - nanopathology. Numerous studies have shown that nanoparticles can enter the human body through inhalation or ingestion. Through the pulmonary alveoli, skin and intestinal mucosa, the nanoparticles may reach the blood and lymphatic system, which subsequently distributes them to other target organs. Epithelial surfaces of conjunctiva and skin represent another potential way of penetration of nanoparticles into the body. There is a number of studies, which described the adverse effects of ultrafine particles on respiratory and cardiovascular system. Recent studies have also shown that some nanoparticles are able to pass through the pores of the nuclear membrane, where they may pose a risk of damage to cells and genetic information and they are also potentially capable to cross the placental and hematoencephalic barriers. Further, their role in the induction of oxidative stress is significant in relation to the mutagenesis. Scanning electron microscopy with energy disperse spectroscopy (SEM-EDS) represents a suitable tool for identification of metal-based particles in tissues and body fluids. Importance of nanopathogy can be seen in the elucidation of the etiopathogenesis of many diseases, not only of respiratory and cardiovascular systems, but also of many other organ systems. Keywords: nanoparticles - nanopathology - diseases of nanoparticles (nanopathologies) - ESEM-EDS.
- Ceskoslovenská patologie.Cesk Patol.2013 Dec;49(1):46-50.
- The detection of metal particles in the pathologically altered tissues (eg. in inflammatory lesions or tumors) led to the idea that they might be associated with emergence of some idiopathic diseases. To understand the etiopathogenesis of diseases associated with the presence of nanoparticles in the
- PMID 23432076
- Classification of four ovine breeds of southern peninsular zone of India: Morphometric study using classical discriminant function analysis.
- Yadav DK, Jain A, Kulkarni VS, Govindaiah MG, Aswathnarayan T, Sadana DK.SourceNational Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources, G. T. Road, Baldi By-Pass, Karnal, 132 001 Haryana India.
- SpringerPlus.Springerplus.2013 Dec;2(1):29. Epub 2013 Jan 29.
- Six morphometric traits (height at withers, body length, chest girth, ear length, tail length and body weight) were analyzed to characterize from a breed point of view 1981 sheep from four ovine breeds (Bellary, Kenguri, Hassan and Mandya) of southern peninsular zone of India. Discriminant Function
- PMID 23449966
- Mitochondrial-targeted DNA delivery using a DF-MITO-Porter, an innovative nano carrier with cytoplasmic and mitochondrial fusogenic envelopes
- Yamada Yuma,Kawamura Eriko,Harashima Hideyoshi
- Journal of Nanoparticle Research 14(8), 1013, 2012-08
- … To achieve this, the therapeutic agent must be taken up by the cell (1), after which, the multi-processes associated with intracellular trafficking must be sophisticatedly regulated so as to release the agent from the endosome and deliver it to the cytosol (2) and to pass through the mitochondrial membrane (3). … Inside the cell, the carrier passes through the endosomal and mitochondrial membranes via step-wise membrane fusion. …
- NAID 120004689034
- Improvement in Accuracy of Ultrasonic Measurement of Transient Change in Viscoelasticity of Radial Arterial Wall Due to Flow-Mediated Dilation by Adaptive Low-Pass Filtering (Special Issue : Ultrasonic Electronics)
- Ikeshita Kazuki,Hasegawa Hideyuki,Kanai Hiroshi
- Japanese journal of applied physics : JJAP 51(7), 07GF14-1-7, 2012-07
- NAID 40019351385
- pass-throughとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 通り抜け口[道].2 コストの消費者転嫁；パススルー（担保）証券. - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。
- pass through:（消費者などに）転嫁する...英語からも日本語からも検索できて、解説、文例、コロケーションまで掲載した実用的な内容です。 ... 「ビジネス英語辞書」は検索語の和訳・英訳を検索できます。収録語数は 25,076語（ver.50）
- crossbred、crossbreeding、crossing、crossing over、crosslink、crossreact、decussation、hybridization、hybridize、intersect、intersection、pass、pass through、passage、transect、transit、transversal、transverse
- cross、entry、immigration、pass、pass through、passage、shift、succession、transfer、transition、transitional、translocation、travel
- transit、passage、pass、pass、cross、transit、pass through
- cross、pass、pass through、subculture、transit
- pass through
- course、cross、elapse、flow pass、lapse、pass through、passage、thread、transit