- dysfunction、functional impairment、impairment、malfunction
- (medicine) any disturbance in the functioning of an organ or body part or a disturbance in the functioning of a social group; "erectile dysfunction"; "sexual relationship dysfunction" (同)disfunction
- fail to function or function improperly; "the coffee maker malfunctioned" (同)misfunction
- a failure to function normally
- damage that results in a reduction of strength or quality
- perform as expected when applied; "The washing machine wont go unless its plugged in"; "Does this old car still run well?"; "This old radio doesnt work anymore" (同)work, operate, go, run
- (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function) (同)mathematical function, single-valued function, map, mapping
- a relation such that one thing is dependent on another; "height is a function of age"; "price is a function of supply and demand"
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role" (同)office, part, role
- what something is used for; "the function of an auger is to bore holes"; "ballet is beautiful but what use is it?" (同)purpose, role, use
- a formal or official social gathering or ceremony; "it was a black-tie function"
- relating to or based on function especially as opposed to structure; "the problem now is not a constitutional one; it is a functional one"; "delegates elected on a functional rather than a geographical basis"
- fit or ready for use or service; "the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"; "the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"; "an operational aircraft"; "the dishwasher is now in working order" (同)usable, useable, operable, operational
- designed for or adapted to a function or use; "functional education selects knowledge that is concrete and usable rather than abstract and theoretical"; "functional architecture"
- designed for or capable of a particular function or use; "a style of writing in which every word is functional"; "functional architecture"
- involving or affecting function rather than physiology; "functional deafness"
- bring disorder to (同)disarray
- a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning; "the doctor prescribed some medicine for the disorder"; "everyone gets stomach upsets from time to time" (同)upset
- a disturbance of the peace or of public order
- not arranged in order (同)unordered
- (器官・機械などの)機能不全,不調 / 〈器官,機械などが〉機能不全である
- (人・物の果たすべき)『働き』,機能,役目;《しばしば複数形で》職務 / (公式の)儀式,《話》大きな催し(集まり),式典 / (数学で)関数 / 〈機械などが〉『機能を果たす』,動く / (…の)役目をする,代用となる《+『as』+『名』》
- 『機能上の』 / (余分なものが無く)機能的な,実用的な / (数学で)関数の
- 〈U〉『無秩序』,混乱,乱雑(confusion) / 《しばしば複数形で》(社会的・政治的な)粉争,騒動 / 〈C〉(肉体的・精神的な)不調,異常,障害 / …‘の'秩序を乱す / 〈心身〉‘に'異常を起こさせる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Pharmacological treatment and staging in bipolar disorder: evidence from clinical practice.
- Goi PD1, Bücker J1, Vianna-Sulzbach M1, Rosa AR1, Grande I2, Chendo I3, Sodré LA1, Kauer-Sant'Anna M1, Silveira L1, Kunz M1, Ceresér KM1, Gama CS1, Massuda R1.
- Revista brasileira de psiquiatria (Sao Paulo, Brazil : 1999).Rev Bras Psiquiatr.2015 12/05;37(2):121-125. Epub 2015 May 12.
- OBJECTIVES: Staging models for medical diseases are widely used to guide treatment and prognosis. Bipolar disorder (BD) is a chronic condition and it is among the most disabling disorders in medicine. The staging model proposed by Kapczinski in 2009 presents four progressive clinical stages of BD. O
- PMID 26018648
- Orthognathic surgery and temporomandibular joint symptoms.
- Jung HD1, Kim SY2, Park HS1, Jung YS1.
- Maxillofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery.Maxillofac Plast Reconstr Surg.2015 May 28;37(1):14. eCollection 2015.
- The aim of this article is to review temporomandibular joint symptoms as well as the effects of orthognathic surgery(OGS) on temporomandibular joint(TMJ). The causes of temporomandibular joint disease(TMD) are multifactorial, and the symptoms of TMD manifest as a limited range of motion of mandible,
- PMID 26029683
- Lovastatin-Mediated Changes in Human Tendon Cells.
- Kuzma-Kuzniarska M1, Cornell HR1, Moneke MC1, Carr AJ1, Hulley PA1.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Oct;230(10):2543-51. doi: 10.1002/jcp.25010.
- Statins are among the most widely prescribed drugs worldwide. Numerous studies have shown their beneficial effects in prevention of cardiovascular disease through cholesterol-lowering and anti-atherosclerotic properties. Although some statin patients may experience muscle-related symptoms, severe si
- PMID 25846724
- Association between Microalbuminuria Predicting In-Stent Restenosis after Myocardial Infarction and Cellular Senescence of Endothelial Progenitor Cells.
- 太田 久宣,竹原 有史,青沼 達也,鹿原 真樹,松木 孝樹,山内 敦司,竹内 利治,川辺 淳一,長谷部 直幸
- PLoS One. 10(4), 2015-04
- … The ratio of SA-β-gal-positive cells in microalbuminuria group was increased compared to that of normal group.CONCLUSIONS:Microalbuminuria in AMI patients is closely associated with functional disorder of EPCs via cellular senescence, that predicts the aggravation of coronary remodeling after PCI. …
- NAID 120005613662
- 強度行動障害のある人の支援を目的とした行動測定支援アプリケーションと情報共有支援システムの検討 (ヘルスケア・医療情報通信技術)
- 東野 正幸,川村 尚生,井上 雅彦
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 114(497), 41-43, 2015-03-05
- NAID 40020431944
- functional disorder n. A physical disorder in which the symptoms have no known or detectable organic basis but are believed to be the result of psychological factors such as emotional conflicts or stress. Also called functional disease.
- Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Noun 1. functional disorder - disorder showing symptoms for which no physiological or anatomical cause can be identified disorder, upset - a physical condition in which there ...
- barrier、damage、difficulty、disorder、disturbance、foe、functional disorder、functional impairment、hindrance、hypofunction、impair、impairment、impediment、incompetence、insufficiency、lesion、malfunction、obstacle、stun
- barrier、damage、difficulty、disorder、disturbance、dysfunction、foe、functional disorder、functional impairment、hindrance、impair、impediment、lesion、malfunction、obstacle
- dysfunction、impairment、functional impairment、malfunction、functional disorder
- dysfunction、functional disorder、functional impairment、hypofunction、impairment、incompetence、insufficiency、stun
- dysfunction、functional disorder、impairment、malfunction
- survival as a function of HbA1c in people with type 2 diabetes HbA1cの機能を考慮（指標に）した2型糖尿病の患者の生存（予後）
- Figure 2A shows survival as a function of device removal during index hpspitalization, censored at 1 year or date of last contact. (Figure2Aはは最初の入院中における心臓デバイス除去に関する生存曲線で退院後1年もしくは最後の接触で打ち切っている)
- functional、functional group、functionalise、functionalize、operate
- an untidy state; a lack of order or organization (⇔order)
- violent behaviour of large groups of people
- an illness that cause a part of the body to stop functioning correctly
- disease <> illness <> disorder
- function、functional group、functionalise、functionality、functionalize、functionally、operate