- calculate a derivative; take the derivative
- become different during development; "cells differentiate"
- become distinct and acquire a different character
- unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice (同)favoritism, favouritism
- the cognitive process whereby two or more stimuli are distinguished (同)secernment
- mark as different; "We distinguish several kinds of maple" (同)separate, differentiate, secern, secernate, severalize, severalise, tell, tell apart
- be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait; sometimes in a very positive sense; "His modesty distinguishes him from his peers" (同)mark, differentiate
- marked by the ability to see or make fine distinctions; "discriminate judgments"; "discriminate people"
- recognize or perceive the difference (同)know apart
- treat differently on the basis of sex or race (同)separate, single_out
- distinguish; "I could not discriminate the different tastes in this complicated dish"
- a distinguishing difference; "he learned the distinction between gold and lead"
- a distinguishing quality; "it has the distinction of being the cheapest restaurant in town"
- (biology) the structural adaptation of some body part for a particular function; "cell differentiation in the developing embryo" (同)specialisation, differentiation
- the act of specializing; making something suitable for a special purpose (同)specialisation
- the special line of work you have adopted as your career; "his specialization is gastroenterology" (同)specialisation, specialty, speciality, specialism
- the mathematical process of obtaining the derivative of a function
- a discrimination between things as different and distinct; "it is necessary to make a distinction between love and infatuation" (同)distinction
- lose specialization in form or function
- made different (especially in the course of development) or shown to be different; "the differentiated markings of butterflies"; "the regionally differentiated results"
- exhibiting biological specialization; adapted during development to a specific function or environment
- distinguishing characteristics (especially in different species of a genus)
- (…から)…‘を'『区別する』,識別する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / …‘を'微分する / (…を)区別をつける,(…を)識別する《+『between』+『名』》 / 別のものとなる
- 区別(識別)すること / (…に対する)差別待遇《+『against』+『名』》 / 識別力,鋭く見分ける力
- …‘を'『区別する』,見分ける,識別する,(…と)…‘を'区別する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈物事が〉…‘の'『特徴である』 / 《通例canと共に》…‘を'『はっきり見る』(『聞く』) / 〈自分〉‘を'『目立たせる』,有名にする / (二つのものを)区別する,見分ける《+『between』+『名』》
- (…と)…‘を'『見分ける』,識別する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (…間の)『差異を見分ける』,識別する《+『between』+『名』》 / (…を)分け隔てする,差別待遇する《+『against』+『名』》
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…の間の)『区別』,差異,相違《+『between』+『名』》,(…からの)区別《+『from』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(区別となる)『特徴』,特異性,(特に)優秀さ / 〈C〉名誉,栄誉
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Authentication of canned fish packing oils by means of Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy.
- Dominguez-Vidal A1, Pantoja-de la Rosa J1, Cuadros-Rodríguez L2, Ayora-Cañada MJ3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:122-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.064. Epub 2015 May 16.
- The authentication of packing oil from commercial canned tuna and other tuna-like fish species was examined by means of attenuated total reflection Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (ATR-FTIR) and chemometrics. Using partial least squares discriminant analysis (PLS-DA), it was possible to diff
- PMID 26212950
- Classification the geographical origin of corn distillers dried grains with solubles by near infrared reflectance spectroscopy combined with chemometrics: A feasibility study.
- Zhou X1, Yang Z1, Haughey SA2, Galvin-King P2, Han L3, Elliott CT4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Dec 15;189:13-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.09.104. Epub 2014 Sep 28.
- In this study, 137 corn distillers dried grains with solubles (DDGS) samples from a range of different geographical origins (Jilin Province of China, Heilongjiang Province of China, USA and Europe) were collected and analysed. Different near infrared spectrometers combined with different chemometric
- PMID 26190595
- Ruptured splenic artery aneurysm detected by emergency ultrasound-a case report.
- Lo WL1, Mok KL.
- Critical ultrasound journal.Crit Ultrasound J.2015 Dec;7(1):26. doi: 10.1186/s13089-015-0026-4. Epub 2015 Jun 10.
- Splenic artery aneurysm is a rare but a potentially fatal condition. It is usually asymptomatic until it ruptures. Here, we present a case of ruptured splenic artery aneurysm in a 59-year-old gentleman presenting with epigastric pain and hypovolemic shock. The diagnosis was made by emergency ultraso
- PMID 26069053
- Chemical composition of volatile aroma metabolites and their glycosylated precursors that can uniquely differentiate individual grape cultivars.
- Ghaste M1, Narduzzi L1, Carlin S2, Vrhovsek U2, Shulaev V3, Mattivi F4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Dec 1;188:309-19. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.04.056. Epub 2015 Apr 24.
- Every grape cultivar has its own unique genetic characteristics, leading to the production of a different secondary metabolite profile. Aroma is one of the most important aspects in terms of the quality of grapes and previous studies have assigned specific aromas to particular grape cultivars. In th
- PMID 26041197
- Communication attitudes of Japanese school-age children who stutter
- Kawai Norimune,Healey E. Charles,Nagasawa Taiko,Vanryckeghem Martine
- Journal of Communication Disorders 45(5), 348-354, 2102
- … (2) Differentiate between listener's perceptions of sound prolongations that are altered in duration and frequency of occurrence. …
- NAID 120005308236
- NERDと機能性胸やけの鑑別診断は可能か? (第1土曜特集 機能性胃腸障害のすべて) -- (NERDと機能性胸やけ)
- Influence of pH on Extracellular Matrix Preservation During Lung Decellularization
- Tsuchiya Tomoshi,Balestrini Jenna L.,Mendez Julio,Calle Elizabeth A.,Zhao Liping,Niklason Laura E.
- Tissue Engineering Part C: Methods 20(12), 1028-1036, 2014-12-01
- … These results highlight the effect of pH on the results obtained by organ decellularization and suggest that altering the pH of the solutions used for decellularization may influence the ability of cells to properly differentiate and home to appropriate locations within the scaffold, based on the preservation of key ECM components and implantation results. …
- NAID 120005525300
- 小笠原 真司,丸山 真純
- Annual Review of English Learning and Teaching (19), 45-63, 2014-11-30
- … A careful examination of the outliers, however, indicates that the fit among the higher scores is not adequate due to the fact that G-TELP Level 3 does not differentiate well enough TOEIC scores of 600 and higher. …
- NAID 110009872491
- differentiateとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)[III[名]（[副]）]1 …を識別する；…を（…と）区別する((from ...)). ⇒DISTINGUISH[類語]differentiate varieties of insect昆虫の種類を見分けるdifferentiate a star from a planet恒星と惑星とを区別 ...
- Yahoo!辞書 eプログレッシブ英和中辞典 (英和辞書) differentiate [動](他)[III[名]（[副]）] 1 …を識別する；…を（…と）区別する((from ...)). ⇒DISTINGUISH[類語] differentiate varieties of ins ... dif・fer・en・ti・ate[ d f r n i it ] [動](他)[III[名]（[副]）]
- verb (used with object) 1. to form or mark differently from other such things; distinguish. 2. to change; alter. 3. to perceive the difference in or between. 4. to make different by modification, as a biological species. 5. Mathematics. to ...
- conspicuity、conspicuous、differentiate、discern、discernment、discriminate、discrimination、distinction、identification、outstanding、remarkable、salient、sort、stand out、striking
- diffuse lymphoma、diffuse mixed-cell lymphoma、diffuse small cleaved-cell lymphoma、high-grade lymphoma、intermediate-grade lymphoma、low-grade lymphoma、lymphosarcoma、mixed lymphoma、mixed-cell lymphoma、non-Hodgkin lymphoma、non-Hodgkin's lymphoma、nonHodgkin's lymphoma、reticulosarcoma、reticulum-cell sarcoma、small non-cleaved-cell lymphoma、small noncleaved-cell lymphoma
- anaplastic carcinoma