- of or relating to or suitable as a profession; "professional organizations"; "a professional field such as law"
- an athlete who plays for pay (同)pro
- a person engaged in one of the learned professions (同)professional person
- characteristic of or befitting a profession or one engaged in a profession; "professional conduct"; "professional ethics"; "a thoroughly professional performance"
- engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood; "the professional man or woman possesses distinctive qualifications"; "began her professional career after the Olympics"; "professional theater"; "professional football"; "a professional cook"; "professional actors and athletes"
- engaged in by members of a profession; "professional occupations include medicine and the law and teaching"
- of or relating to a profession; "we need professional advice"; "professional training"; "professional equipment for his new office"
- a store that sells only one kind of merchandise
- for a special service or occasion; "a special correspondent"; "a special adviser to the committee"; "had to get special permission for the event"
- a dish or meal given prominence in e.g. a restaurant
- a special offering (usually temporary and at a reduced price) that is featured in advertising; "they are having a special on pork chops"
- a television production that features a particular person or work or topic; "the last of a series of BBC specials on Iran is being shown tonight"
- adapted to or reserved for a particular purpose; "a special kind of paint"; "a special medication for arthritis"
- 専門,専攻 / 特色,特性 / 特製品,特別品
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『専門職の』;(一般に)職業の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》専門職に従事する;専門食の訓練を受けた / (また《話》『pro』)『本職の』,プロの / 職業人;(特に)専門職にたずさわる人 / (また《話》『pro』)『職業選手』
- 『特別な』,並はずれた,例外的な / (他と異なって)『特殊な』,特別な / (人・物事に)『独特の』,専門の / 特別な物(人) / 《米話》…の)(値引きした)サービス品,特価[品]《+『on』+『名』》 / (テレビなどの)特別番組;臨時列車
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Early Childhood Education to Promote Health Equity: A Community Guide Systematic Review.
- Hahn RA1, Barnett WS, Knopf JA, Truman BI, Johnson RL, Fielding JE, Muntaner C, Jones CP, Fullilove MT, Hunt PC; Community Preventive Services Task Force.
- Journal of public health management and practice : JPHMP.J Public Health Manag Pract.2016 Dec 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- CONTEXT: Children in low-income and racial and ethnic minority families often experience delays in development by 3 years of age and may benefit from center-based early childhood education.DESIGN: A meta-analysis on the effects of early childhood education by Kay and Pennucci best met Community Guid
- PMID 26672406
- Compartment Syndrome in Children: Diagnosis and Management.
- Hosseinzadeh P1, Talwalkar VR.
- American journal of orthopedics (Belle Mead, N.J.).Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ).2016 Dec;45(1):19-22.
- Compartment syndrome (CS) can present differently in children than in adults. Increased need for analgesics is the first sign of evolving CS in children. Children with supracondylar humeral fractures, floating elbow injuries, operatively treated forearm fractures, and tibial fractures are at high ri
- PMID 26761913
- Suppression of the toxicity of Bac7 (1-35), a bovine peptide antibiotic, and its production in E. coli.
- Ishida Y1, Inouye M2.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2016 Dec;6(1):19. doi: 10.1186/s13568-016-0190-3. Epub 2016 Mar 2.
- Bac7 (1-35) is an Arg- and Pro-rich peptide antibiotic, produced in bovine cells to protect them from microbial infection. It has been demonstrated to inhibit the protein synthesis in E. coli, leading to cell death. Because of its toxicity, no cost effective methods have been developed for Bac7 prod
- PMID 26936849
- Close Up Specialty ファストフィットネスジャパン 24時間営業コンビニジムのパイオニア : 地方の路面店の出店も加速、2020年に500店舗体制へ
- Compact four-way wavelength demultiplexers based on conformal surface plasmon waveguides
- 新専門医制度の動向 (特集 リハビリテーション医の卒前卒後教育の現状 : 専門医制度改革を見据えて)
- specialtyとは。意味や和訳。[名]（複 -ties）（ ((英))では4以外は通例specialityを用いる）((米))1 特殊性，特質，特徴，特異点，特別事項[問題].2 専門，専攻；本職；得意，お家芸，おはこmake a specialty of ...…を専門にするArt ...
- Specialty definition, a special or distinctive quality, mark, state, or condition. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In follow Dictionary ...