- the mathematical process of obtaining the derivative of a function
- a discrimination between things as different and distinct; "it is necessary to make a distinction between love and infatuation" (同)distinction
- calculate a derivative; take the derivative
- become different during development; "cells differentiate"
- become distinct and acquire a different character
- (biology) the structural adaptation of some body part for a particular function; "cell differentiation in the developing embryo" (同)specialisation, differentiation
- the act of specializing; making something suitable for a special purpose (同)specialisation
- the special line of work you have adopted as your career; "his specialization is gastroenterology" (同)specialisation, specialty, speciality, specialism
- (…から)…‘を'『区別する』,識別する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / …‘を'微分する / (…を)区別をつける,(…を)識別する《+『between』+『名』》 / 別のものとなる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Micro-RNAs: New Regulators of Wound Healing.
- Pastar I, Ramirez H, Stojadinovic O, Brem H, Kirsner RS, Tomic-Canic M.SourceResearch Assistant Professor, Wound Healing and Regenerative Medicine Research Program, Department of Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery, University of, Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida.
- Surgical technology international.Surg Technol Int.2012 Dec 1;XXI:51-60. [Epub ahead of print]
- Chronic wounds represent a significant burden to patients, health care professionals, and the health care system. Micro-RNAs (miRNAs) have recently emerged as a novel class of gene expression modulators involved in regulation of multiple biological processes, including development, differentiation,
- PMID 22504970
- Differentiation of mixed lactic acid bacteria communities in beverage fermentations using targeted terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism.
- Bokulich NA, Mills DA.SourceDepartment of Viticulture & Enology, University of California, One Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616-8749, USA; Department Food Science & Technology, University of California, One Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616-8749, USA.
- Food microbiology.Food Microbiol.2012 Aug;31(1):126-32. Epub 2012 Feb 21.
- Lactic acid bacteria (LAB) are an important group of bacteria in beer and wine fermentations both as beneficial organisms and as spoilage agents. However, sensitive, rapid, culture-independent methods for identification and community analyses of LAB in mixed-culture fermentations are limited. We dev
- PMID 22475950
- Co-expression of hepatocyte growth factor and c-met in epithelial odontogenic tumors.
- Poomsawat S, Punyasingh J, Vejchapipat P, Larbcharoensub N.SourceDepartment of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Faculty of Dentistry, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Acta histochemica.Acta Histochem.2012 Jul;114(4):400-5. Epub 2011 Sep 8.
- Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) and its receptor, c-met, have been shown to regulate cell proliferation, motility and morphology in a variety of cell types. A significant role of the HGF/c-met pathway has been demonstrated in various tumors, however, little is known about the role of HGF/c-met pathwa
- PMID 21855117
- Genetic pathways for differentiation of the peripheral nervous system in ascidians.
- Draft Genome Sequence of Chlamydia trachomatis Strain 54, Isolated from the Urogenital Tract of a Male in Japan
- Synergistic and Mutual Antagonistic Regulations of Wnt Inhibitors Play an Important Role in Osteoblast Differentiation of Human Periodontal Ligament Cells
- ドイツ救貧制度の展開 : 救貧扶助の改革と再編・分化
- 福祉社会学部論集 = Quarterly journal of welfare society 34(2), 17-29, 2015-10
- NAID 40020629583
- Differentiation of eukaryotes at the molecular level, and the use of transgenic and targeted mutagenesis approaches to problems of differentiation are of particular interest to the journal. Journal of the International Society of Differentiation.
- The online version of Differentiation at ScienceDirect.com, the world's leading platform for high quality peer-reviewed full-text journals. ... Highlights • In vitro culture process has an impact on epidermal keratinocytes changing their ...
- any process in which a mixture of materials separates out partially or completely into its constituent parts, as in the cooling and solidification of a magma ... differentiation dif·fer·en·ti·a·tion (dĭf'ə-rěn'shē-ā'shən) n. The acquisition or ...