- calculate a derivative; take the derivative
- become different during development; "cells differentiate"
- become distinct and acquire a different character
- (biology) the structural adaptation of some body part for a particular function; "cell differentiation in the developing embryo" (同)specialisation, differentiation
- the act of specializing; making something suitable for a special purpose (同)specialisation
- the special line of work you have adopted as your career; "his specialization is gastroenterology" (同)specialisation, specialty, speciality, specialism
- the mathematical process of obtaining the derivative of a function
- a discrimination between things as different and distinct; "it is necessary to make a distinction between love and infatuation" (同)distinction
- (…から)…‘を'『区別する』,識別する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / …‘を'微分する / (…を)区別をつける,(…を)識別する《+『between』+『名』》 / 別のものとなる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Cadaveric cardiosphere-derived cells can maintain regenerative capacity and improve the heart function of cardiomyopathy.
- Sun Y1,2, Tan M3, Chi D1,2, Kang K4, Zhang M1,2, Jin X5, Leng X6, Cao R1,2, Liu X2, Yu B1,2, Wu J1,2.
- Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.).Cell Cycle.2016 Apr 8:0. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVE: Cardiosphere-derived cells (CDCs) improve cardiac function and attenuate remodeling in ischemic and non-ischemic cardiomyopathy, and are currently obtained through myocardial biopsy. However, there is not any study on whether functional CDCs may be obtained through cadaveric autopsy with
- PMID 27058215
- Decreased proliferative, migrative and neuro-differentiative potential of postnatal rat enteric neural crest-derived cells during culture in vitro.
- Yu H1, Pan WK2, Zheng BJ2, Wang HJ2, Chen XL3, Liu Y3, Gao Y4.
- Experimental cell research.Exp Cell Res.2016 Apr 8. pii: S0014-4827(16)30072-6. doi: 10.1016/j.yexcr.2016.04.005. [Epub ahead of print]
- A growing body of evidence supports the potential use of enteric neural crest-derived cells (ENCCs) as a cell replacement therapy for Hirschsprung's disease. Based on previous observations of robust propagation of primary ENCCs, as opposed to their progeny, it is suggested that their therapeutic pot
- PMID 27068376
- Adrenomedullin in the growth modulation and differentiation of acute myeloid leukemia cells.
- Di Liddo R1, Bridi D1, Gottardi M2, De Angeli S3, Grandi C1, Tasso A1, Bertalot T1, Martinelli G4, Gherlinzoni F2, Conconi MT1.
- International journal of oncology.Int J Oncol.2016 Apr;48(4):1659-69. doi: 10.3892/ijo.2016.3370. Epub 2016 Feb 2.
- Adrenomedullin (ADM) is a regulatory peptide endowed with multiple biological effects, including the regulation of blood pressure, cell growth and innate host defence. In the present study, we demonstrated that ADM signaling could be involved in the impaired cellular differentiation of myeloid leuke
- PMID 26847772
- Reduced Proliferative and Differentiative Activity of Mouse Pink-eyed Dilution Melanoblasts is Related to Apoptosis
- Hirobe Tomohisa,Terunuma Emi
- Zoological science 29(11), 725-732, 2012-11
- NAID 40019472011
- 小泉 尚子,宮永 亨,川上 重彦,島崎 都,上田 善道
- 皮膚の科学 8(Suppl.11), A14-A20, 2009
- 弾性軟骨の軟骨膜細胞に対する塩基性線維芽細胞増殖因子(bFGF)の効果を検討する目的から以下の実験を行った。ウサギ耳介皮下にbFGFを注入し，注入1日目，7日目，14日目，30日目，90日目に注入耳介組織を採取した。それぞれ，組織染色(HE染色，EVG染色)，免疫染色(S-100タンパク，PCNA)を行い，光学顕微鏡で観察した。注入群では，注入7日目に軟骨膜細胞の増殖を認め，14日目には軟骨基質の …
- NAID 130004934554
- Immunohistochemical Localization of Barx2 in the Developing Fetal Mouse Submandibular Glands
- Naka Takahiro,Yokose Satoshi
- ACTA HISTOCHEMICA ET CYTOCHEMICA 42(2), 47-53, 2009
- … Barx2 was expressed in the nucleus of the epithelial cells located in the proliferative and differentiative regions of the developing SMG during the early development stages (E11.5–E13.5). …
- NAID 130000114964
- RA, due to its differentiative potential, has been widely used in both cancer therapy and cancer prevention (Altucci and Gronemeyer, 2001; Sun and Lotan, 2002). ... According to Derrida, in an endless series of differentiative ...
- Tweet Home Dictionary Definitions differentiative How would you define differentiative? Add your definition here. comments powered by Disqus Words near differentiative in the dictionary differentiates differentiating differentiation