- take sides for or against; "Who are you widing with?"; "I"m siding against the current candidate"
- an extended outer surface of an object; "he turned the box over to examine the bottom side"; "they painted all four sides of the house"
- a surface forming part of the outside of an object; "he examined all sides of the crystal"; "dew dripped from the face of the leaf" (同)face
- an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute; "there are two sides to every question" (同)position
- a lengthwise dressed half of an animals carcass used for food (同)side of meat
- a family line of descent; "he gets his brains from his fathers side"
- a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure; "the hypotenuse of a right triangle is always the longest side"
- a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location; "they always sat on the right side of the church"; "he never left my side"
- an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect); "he was on the heavy side"; "he is on the purchasing side of the business"; "it brought out his better side"
- either the left or right half of a body; "he had a pain in his side"
- one of two or more contesting groups; "the Confederate side was prepared to attack"
- located on a side; "side fences"; "the side porch"
- cause to be in an appropriate place, state, or relation
- a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury" (同)post, berth, office, spot, billet, place, situation
- the arrangement of the body and its limbs; "he assumed an attitude of surrender" (同)posture, attitude
- the spatial property of a place where or way in which something is situated; "the position of the hands on the clock"; "he specified the spatial relations of every piece of furniture on the stage" (同)spatial relation
- (in team sports) the role assigned to an individual player; "what position does he play?"
- the act of positing; an assumption taken as a postulate or axiom
- the particular portion of space occupied by something; "he put the lamp back in its place" (同)place
- a rationalized mental attitude (同)stance, posture
- a way of regarding situations or topics etc.; "consider what follows from the positivist view" (同)view, perspective
- the appropriate or customary location; "the cars were in position"
- material applied to the outside of a building to make it weatherproof
- a short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass (同)railroad siding, turnout, sidetrack
- the deliberate act of deviating from the truth (同)prevarication, fabrication
- (物体)『面』 / (物体の)『側面』,わき / (紙・レコードなど平らな物の)『面』 / (中心線・分離線から見た)『片側』 / (中心部分から見て)…『側』 / (人間・動物の体の右または左の)『側面』,(特に)横腹,わき腹 / 《単随形で》(人の)『そば』,わき / (物の)端,へり;(図形の)辺 / (競技・争いなどの一方の)『側』,味方 / (事柄の持っている)一面,局面 / (父方または母方の)血統,…方(かた) / 側部の,側面の,わきの / 側部(側面)からの(への) / 二次的な,従の / 〈建物など〉‘に'側面を付ける / (…に賛成の(反対の))側につく《+『with(against)』+『名』》
- 〈C〉『位置;場所』;所在地 / 〈U〉所定の位置,適所 / 〈C〉『姿勢』,構え / 〈U〉有利な地位(立場) / 〈C〉《通例単数形で》(周囲の状況と関連する)『立場,境遇』;形勢,情況 / 〈C〉見解,態度 / 〈C〉(…としての)勤め口,職《+『as(of)+名』》 / 〈C〉(…の中の)地位《+『in+名』》 / 〈U〉(特に高い)社会的地位 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'適当な(特定の)場所に置く
- 〈C〉(鉄道の)側線,待避線 / 〈U〉《米》(木造家屋外壁の)下見張り,(建物の外側の)壁板
- lieの現在分詞 / うそをつく,偽りの / うそをつくこと,虚言
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effect of hip abduction exercise with manual pelvic fixation on recruitment of deep trunk muscles.
- Kim EH1, Lim TH, Park SH, Kim CS, Jang SH, Cho YW, Kim KJ, Choi HS, Ahn SH.
- American journal of physical medicine & rehabilitation / Association of Academic Physiatrists.Am J Phys Med Rehabil.2015 Mar;94(3):201-10. doi: 10.1097/PHM.0000000000000155.
- OBJECTIVE: The aim of this study was to determine whether side-lying hip abduction exercise while applying manual pelvic fixation is more effective than hip abduction without manual pelvic fixation for promoting deep trunk muscle activity.DESIGN: This is a cross-sectional study comparing deep trunk
- PMID 25122096
- Effects of position and operator on high-frequency ultrasound scan quality.
- Burk RS1, Parker A2, Sievers L3, Rooney MB4, Pepperl A5, Schubert CM6, Grap MJ7.
- Intensive & critical care nursing : the official journal of the British Association of Critical Care Nurses.Intensive Crit Care Nurs.2015 Jan 27. pii: S0964-3397(14)00109-8. doi: 10.1016/j.iccn.2014.11.001. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES: High-frequency ultrasound may evaluate those at risk for pressure ulcers. Images may be obtained by clinicians with limited training. The prone position is recommended for obtaining sacral scans but may not be feasible in the critically ill. This study investigated image quality using mu
- PMID 25636253
- Rehabilitation Exercises to Induce Balanced Scapular Muscle Activity in an Anti-gravity Posture.
- Ishigaki T1, Yamanaka M2, Hirokawa M3, Tai K4, Ezawa Y1, Samukawa M2, Tohyama H2, Sugawara M5.
- Journal of physical therapy science.J Phys Ther Sci.2014 Dec;26(12):1871-4. doi: 10.1589/jpts.26.1871. Epub 2014 Dec 25.
- [Purpose] The purpose of this study was to compare the intramuscular balance ratios of the upper trapezius muscle (UT) and the lower trapezius muscle (LT), and the intermuscular balance ratios of the UT and the serratus anterior muscle (SA) among prone extension (ProExt), prone horizontal abduction
- PMID 25540485
- Effects of Gong's Mobilization in the Side-lying Position on Shoulder Abduction
- GONG WONTAE,PARK GIDUCK,KIM CHANGSOOK
- Journal of physical therapy science 24(4), 307-309, 2012-05-30
- NAID 10030835607
- 江口 英範,山邊 潔,高田 治実
- 臨床福祉ジャーナル = Journal of clinical welfare 8(-), 16-19, 2011
- NAID 40019310419
- Getting up from a Side-Lying Position at Different Angles of the Shoulder Joint : Electromyography of Muscles Surrounding the Shoulder Joint and Abdominal Muscles
- EGUCHI HIDENORI,MARUYAMA HITOSHI,TAKADA HARUMI,ISHIGAKI EIJI,SAKAMOTO TAKASHI,KAI MIDORI,KANDA TARO,SAITO HIROSHI,WATANABE ATSUYOSHI,YOSHIDA NORIKAZU,TOYOTA AKIRA,NAKAMURA SHIN,SAKAI NORITAKA
- Journal of physical therapy science 21(3), 213-219, 2009-08-30
- NAID 10025401751
- CNA Essential Skills - Position Client on Side (4:01) - Duration: 4:02. R Mayer 378,310 views 4:02 Supported Side Lying Position CNA Skill - Duration: 4:38 ...
- Helpful Breastfeeding Positions Besides the cradle hold, three other helpful breastfeeding positions are the clutch hold, the side-lying position, and the reversed cradle (also known as cross-cradle) hold. The first two positions are ...
- lay、lie、recumbency、side-lying position
- recumbency、side-lying position、recumbent
- recumbent、side-lying position