- turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction; "Turn and face your partner now"
- a vertical surface of a building or cliff
- the general outward appearance of something; "the face of the city is changing"
- the side upon which the use of a thing depends (usually the most prominent surface of an object); "he dealt the cards face down"
- the striking or working surface of an implement
- the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear; "he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news" (同)human face
- a part of a person that is used to refer to a person; "he looked out at a roomful of faces"; "when he returned to work he met many new faces"
- status in the eyes of others; "he lost face"
- the part of an animal corresponding to the human face
- be opposite; "the facing page"; "the two sofas face each other"
- cover the front or surface of; "The building was faced with beautiful stones"
- line the edge (of a garment) with a different material; "face the lapels of the jacket"
- turn so as to expose the face; "face a playing card"
- take sides for or against; "Who are you widing with?"; "I"m siding against the current candidate"
- an extended outer surface of an object; "he turned the box over to examine the bottom side"; "they painted all four sides of the house"
- a surface forming part of the outside of an object; "he examined all sides of the crystal"; "dew dripped from the face of the leaf" (同)face
- an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute; "there are two sides to every question" (同)position
- a lengthwise dressed half of an animals carcass used for food (同)side of meat
- a family line of descent; "he gets his brains from his fathers side"
- a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure; "the hypotenuse of a right triangle is always the longest side"
- a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location; "they always sat on the right side of the church"; "he never left my side"
- an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect); "he was on the heavy side"; "he is on the purchasing side of the business"; "it brought out his better side"
- either the left or right half of a body; "he had a pain in his side"
- one of two or more contesting groups; "the Confederate side was prepared to attack"
- located on a side; "side fences"; "the side porch"
- make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenters plane; "plane the top of the door"
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape; "we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane"; "any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane" (同)sheet
- a level of existence or development; "he lived on a worldly plane"
- a carpenters hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood; "the cabinetmaker used a plane for the finish work" (同)carpenter''s plane, woodworking plane
- a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood (同)planer, planing machine
- cut or remove with or as if with a plane; "The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood" (同)shave
- travel on the surface of water (同)skim
- on the surface; "surface materials of the moon"
- the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary; "there is a special cleaner for these surfaces"; "the cloth had a pattern of red dots on a white surface"
- the outermost level of the land or sea; "earthquakes originate far below the surface"; "three quarters of the Earths surface is covered by water" (同)Earth''s surface
- a superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something; "it was not what it appeared to be on the surface"
- the extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object; "they skimmed over the surface of the water"; "a brush small enough to clean every dental surface"; "the sun has no distinct surface"
- come to the surface (同)come_up, rise up, rise
- be face to face with; "The child screamed when he confronted the man in the Halloween costume"
- oppose, as in hostility or a competition; "You must confront your opponent"; "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"; "The two enemies finally confronted each other" (同)face
- deal with (something unpleasant) head on; "You must confront your problems"; "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes" (同)face up, face
- present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize; "We confronted him with the evidence"; "He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions"; "An enormous dilemma faces us" (同)face, present
- of, affecting, or being on or near the surface; "superficial measurements"; "the superficial area of the wall"; "a superficial wound"
- of little substance or significance; "a few superficial editorial changes"; "only trivial objections" (同)trivial
- concerned with or comprehending only what is apparent or obvious; not deep or penetrating emotionally or intellectually; "superficial similarities"; "a superficial mind"; "his thinking was superficial and fuzzy"; "superficial knowledge"; "the superficial report didnt give the true picture"; "only superficial differences"
- a protective covering that protects the outside of a building (同)cladding
- an ornamental coating to a building (同)veneer
- a lining applied to the edge of a garment for ornamentation or strengthening
- having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number; often used in combination; "a neatly faced terrace"
- the syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization
- 〈C〉『顔』 / 〈C〉表情,顔つき / 〈C〉(物の)『表面』(surface),(建物の)正面(front),(貨幣・カードなどの)表《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)外観,様子《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉面目,面子(めんつ) / 〈C〉(多角面体の)面 / 〈C〉(活字・版の)面(印刷する部分);(活字の)書体 / 〈C〉(鉱山の)採掘現場 / …‘に'『面する』,‘の'ほうを向く / (…のほうに)…‘を'向ける《+『名』+『toward』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉〈危険など〉‘に'直面する,立ち向かう,対抗する;〈危険などが〉〈人〉‘に'迫る / 〈事実・現実など〉‘を'直視する,認める / (…で)〈壁など〉‘に'上塗り(上張り)をする《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (ある場所・方角に)面する,向く《+『on』(『to』,『toward』)+『名』》
- (物体)『面』 / (物体の)『側面』,わき / (紙・レコードなど平らな物の)『面』 / (中心線・分離線から見た)『片側』 / (中心部分から見て)…『側』 / (人間・動物の体の右または左の)『側面』,(特に)横腹,わき腹 / 《単随形で》(人の)『そば』,わき / (物の)端,へり;(図形の)辺 / (競技・争いなどの一方の)『側』,味方 / (事柄の持っている)一面,局面 / (父方または母方の)血統,…方(かた) / 側部の,側面の,わきの / 側部(側面)からの(への) / 二次的な,従の / 〈建物など〉‘に'側面を付ける / (…に賛成の(反対の))側につく《+『with(against)』+『名』》
- 『平面』,水平面 / 『水準』,程度 / 《話》『飛行機』 / (面が)平らな,平たんな / 平面の,平面図形の;平面上にある / 〈飛行機〉滑走する
- かんな / …‘に'かんなをかける;…‘を'平らにする / かんなをかける
- =plane tree
- (物の)表面,外面;水面 / 《比喩的に》『うわべ』,見かけ / 『表面(水面)の,』表面(水面)に関する / 《比喩的に》『うわべだけの,』見かけだけの / 陸(水)上輸送の / (沈んでいたものが)表面に浮上する;《話》《おどけて》(寝ていた人が)起きる / (…で)…‘に'表面をつける,〈道路〉‘を'舗装する《+名+with+名》
- 〈人が〉〈危険・問題・相手など〉‘に'立ち向かう,ぶっかっていく / 〈危険・問題・相手・物などが〉…‘の'前に立ちはだがる,に向かい合って立つ / (…と)…'を'直面させる,対決させる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- 表面の(にある),表面的な / (考えなどが)浅薄な,皮相的な
- 下面,底面 / 水面下の,水中の
- 〈U〉(壁などの)表面仕上げ,化粧張り / 〈U〉(着年の)へり取り,へり飾り / 《複数形で》(軍服のえりやそで口につけ,兵種・職種を示す)縫い取り,定色
- (…に)面した,直面した《+『with』+『名』》 / 上張りをした,縁飾りをした
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Specific and number of comorbidities are associated with increased levels of temporomandibular pain intensity and duration.
- Dahan H1, Shir Y, Velly A, Allison P.
- The journal of headache and pain.J Headache Pain.2015 Dec;16:528. doi: 10.1186/s10194-015-0528-2. Epub 2015 May 20.
- BACKGROUND: Temporomandibular pain disorder (TMD) is a common pain condition in the face. People with TMD report multiple pain comorbidities. The presence of fibromyalgia and migraine in people with TMD is associated with an increase in TMD pain intensity and duration. However, data on the relations
- PMID 26002637
- The epidemiology of primary headache disorders in Zambia: a population-based door-to-door survey.
- Mbewe E1, Zairemthiama P, Yeh HH, Paul R, Birbeck GL, Steiner TJ.
- The journal of headache and pain.J Headache Pain.2015 Dec;16:515. doi: 10.1186/s10194-015-0515-7. Epub 2015 Apr 2.
- BACKGROUND: Little is known of the epidemiology of primary headache disorders in sub-Saharan Africa. We performed a population-based survey in Zambia using methods previously tested in multiple other countries.METHODS: This cross-sectional survey was conducted by visiting households unannounced, usi
- PMID 25916334
- Sequential treatment for a patient with hemifacial microsomia: 10 year-long term follow up.
- Seo JS1, Roh YC1, Song JM1, Song WW1, Seong HS1, Kim SY1, Hwang DS1, Kim UK1.
- Maxillofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery.Maxillofac Plast Reconstr Surg.2015 Feb 5;37(1):3. eCollection 2015.
- Hemifacial microsomia (HFM) is the most common craniofacial anomaly after cleft lip and cleft palate; this deformity primarily involves the facial skeleton and ear, with either underdevelopment or absence of both components. In patients with HFM, the management of the asymmetries requires a series o
- PMID 25664313
- Characterization of Conventional One-Step Sodium Thiosulfate Facilitated Gold Nanoparticle Synthesis.
- Saverot SE1, Reese LM, Cimini D, Vikesland PJ, Bickford LR.
- Nanoscale research letters.Nanoscale Res Lett.2015 Dec;10(1):940. doi: 10.1186/s11671-015-0940-1. Epub 2015 May 28.
- Gold-gold sulfide nanoparticles are of interest for drug delivery, biomedical imaging, and photothermal therapy applications due to a facile synthesis method resulting in small particles with high near-infrared (NIR) absorption efficiency. Previous studies suggest that the NIR sensitivity of these n
- PMID 26055476
- FACE 経営者の肖像 ヤマシンフィルタ社長 山崎敦彦
- MULTI-SCALE NEIGHBORHOOD COMPONENT ANALYSIS
- MAO YI,GUO BAOLONG,YI YANYUN
- ICIC express letters. Part B, Applications : an international journal of research and surveys 6(6), 1527-1533, 2015-06
- NAID 40020355634
- Facebookは、友達や同僚、同級生、近所の人たちと交流を深めることのできるソーシャルユーティリティサイトです。Facebookを利用すれば、友達の近況をチェックしたり、写真をアップロードしたり(枚数は無制限)、リンクや動画を ...
- Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn ...
- 資生堂 ＆フェイス 公式サイト。 アートメソッド 基本ケア メーク落とし 洗顔料 ふきとり化粧水 化粧水 乳液 クリーム 日中用美容液・化粧下地 クロス パーソナルケアケア 集中ケア 美白美容液 マッサージ美容液 マッサージ ...