- communicate, communication, connect, connection, contact
- a channel for communication between groups; "he provided a liaison with the guerrillas" (同)link, contact, inter-group communication
- land on or hit solidly; "The brick connected on her head, knocking her out"
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport" (同)link, link up, join, unite
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms" (同)link, tie, link up
- be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation; "The local train does not connect with the Amtrak train"; "The planes dont connect and you will have to wait for four hours"
- establish a rapport or relationship; "The President of this university really connects with the faculty"
- hit or play a ball successfully; "The batter connected for a home run"
- join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
- join for the purpose of communication; "Operator, could you connect me to the Raffles in Singapore?"
- the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity; "litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid"
- a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication (同)contact_lens
- the act of touching physically; "her fingers came in contact with the light switch" (同)physical contact
- (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact; "they forget to solder the contacts" (同)tangency
- close interaction; "they kept in daily contact"; "they claimed that they had been in contact with extraterrestrial beings"
- the physical coming together of two or more things; "contact with the pier scraped paint from the hull" (同)impinging, striking
- a person who is in a position to give you special assistance; "he used his business contacts to get an introduction to the governor" (同)middleman
- a communicative interaction; "the pilot made contact with the base"; "he got in touch with his colleagues" (同)touch
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare" (同)connexion, connectedness
- a connecting shape (同)connexion, link
- the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable" (同)link, connectedness
- shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta" (同)connexion
- an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didnt have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers" (同)connexion, connector, connecter, connective
- (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful connections"
- a supplier (especially of narcotics)
- join or connect; "The rooms communicated"
- transmit thoughts or feelings; "He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist" (同)intercommunicate
- transmit information ; "Please communicate this message to all employees"; "pass along the good news" (同)pass_on, pass, pass along, put across
- administer Communion; in church
- be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas; "He and his sons havent communicated for years"; "Do you communicate well with your advisor?"
- a connection allowing access between persons or places; "how many lines of communication can there be among four people?"; "a secret passageway provided communication between the two rooms"
- something that is communicated by or to or between people or groups
- the activity of communicating; the activity of conveying information; "they could not act without official communication from Moscow" (同)communicating
- 〈U〉連絡 / 〈C〉リエゾン(フランス語などで語尾の子音を次の音頭の母音に連絡して発音すること) / 〈C〉(男女間の)密通,私通
- 〈2個の物〉'を'『連結する』,結びつける;(…と)…'を'結合する電話でつなぐ《+『名』+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / 《受動態で》(…と)…'を'『関係させる』,親類関係にする《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…'を'連想する,結びつけて考える《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 〈物・事柄などが〉(…と)関連している,つながる《+『with』+『名』(『wh-節』)》 / 〈交通機関が〉(…と)連絡(接続)している《+『with』+『名』》
- 〈U〉(体・物などの)(…との)『接触』,(…と)触れること《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…との)『連絡』,接続《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…との)『つきあい』,関係,交際《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《話》縁故,つて / 〈U〉(電気の)接触,接続 / 〈C〉(患者と接触した)保菌容疑者 / …'を'接触させる,接続させる / 《話》…‘と'連絡する / 接触による
- 〈知識・情報・思想など〉'を'『伝える』,伝達する / 《文》(…に)〈病気・熱・動きなど〉'を'伝染させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘に'聖餐(せいさん)を与える / (…と)『通信する』,連絡する《+『with』+『名』》 / 《文》〈場所・部屋などが〉(…に)通じている,連絡する《+『with』+『名』》
- 〈U〉『伝達』,通報,報道 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…との)『通信』,文通,連絡《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(伝えられた)情報,消息,手紙,伝言 / 〈U〉〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》交通[機関];(通信・電話・無線などによる)連絡[機関] / 〈U〉(病気の)伝染,感染
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Validity of Beck Depression Inventory for the assessment of depressive mood in chronic heart failure patients.
- Lahlou-Laforêt K1, Ledru F2, Niarra R3, Consoli SM4; PANIC investigators.
- Journal of affective disorders.J Affect Disord.2015 Sep 15;184:256-60. doi: 10.1016/j.jad.2015.05.056. Epub 2015 Jun 10.
- Prevalence of depression is high in patients with chronic heart failure (CHF), and depressive mood is considered as a risk factor for major cardiovascular events and mortality in CHF patients. The validity of self-administered 21-item Beck Depression Inventory (BDI) in CHF patients might be question
- PMID 26118753
- Ramelteon as adjunctive therapy for delirium referred to a consultation-liaison psychiatry service: a retrospective analysis.
- Furuya M1,2, Miyaoka T1, Yasuda H1, Wake R1, Hashioka S1, Miura S1, Nagahama M1, Araki T1, Horiguchi J1.
- International journal of geriatric psychiatry.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry.2015 Sep;30(9):994-5. doi: 10.1002/gps.4280.
- PMID 26220878
- Speaking from the Inside: Challenges Faced by Communication Researchers Investigating Disease-Related Issues in a Hospital Setting.
- Bourquin C1, Stiefel F, Singy P.
- The Journal of medical humanities.J Med Humanit.2015 Sep;36(3):251-5. doi: 10.1007/s10912-014-9325-1.
- This commentary came from within the framework of integrating the humanities in medicine and from accompanying research on disease-related issues by teams involving clinicians and researchers in medical humanities. The purpose is to reflect on the challenges faced by researchers when conducting emot
- PMID 25596851
- Severe vascular complications and intervention following elective total hip and knee replacement: A 16-year retrospective analysis.
- Avisar E1, Elvey MH2, Bar-Ziv Y1, Tamir E1, Agar G1.
- Journal of orthopaedics.J Orthop.2015 Feb 10;12(3):151-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jor.2015.01.008. eCollection 2015.
- INTRODUCTION: Iatrogenic vascular injuries associated with elective orthopaedic joint procedures are relatively rare, however when they do occur they carry a risk of significant morbidity and mortality. The aim of this study was to investigate the incidence of vascular complications and resultant ne
- PMID 26236119
- 骨粗鬆症リエゾンサービス (特集 骨粗鬆症の診断と治療update)
- 総合病院の立場から (特集 精神科専門医制度に望むこと)
- Association of Oral Fat Sensitivity with Body Mass Index, Taste Preference, and Eating Habits in Healthy Japanese Young Adults
- 1640s, from French liaison "a union, a binding together" (13c.), from Late Latin ligationem (nominative ligatio) "a binding," from past participle stem of Latin ligare "to bind" (see ligament). Originally a cookery term for a thickening agent ...
- プログレッシブ英和中辞典(第4版) - /lìeiz | liéizn/[名][U]1 ((単数形))《軍事》連絡機構, （部隊・軍隊間の）連絡, 通信, （一般に）（組織間の）連絡, 交渉((between ...))；[C]（…との）連絡係((with ...))a liaison ...
- liaisonとは。意味や和訳。[名詞] (pl. li・ai・sons[～z；Fr. ～])1 〔軍事〕 連絡機構，(軍隊・部隊間の)連絡，通信，接触；(一般に組織間の)連絡，交渉((with ...))a liaison officer連絡将校.2 (…との)連絡係((with ...)).3 (男女間の)密通 ...
- communicate、connect、connection、contact、convey、liaison、misinformation、personal communication、transduce、transduction、transductional、transfer、transmission、transmit