- join or connect; "The rooms communicated"
- transmit thoughts or feelings; "He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist" (同)intercommunicate
- transmit information ; "Please communicate this message to all employees"; "pass along the good news" (同)pass_on, pass, pass along, put across
- administer Communion; in church
- be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas; "He and his sons havent communicated for years"; "Do you communicate well with your advisor?"
- tend to or result in; "This remark lead to further arguments among the guests"
- a soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element; bluish white when freshly cut but tarnishes readily to dull grey; "the children were playing with lead soldiers" (同)Pb, atomic number 82
- (sports) the score by which a team or individual is winning
- the angle between the direction a gun is aimed and the position of a moving target (correcting for the flight time of the missile)
- thin strip of metal used to separate lines of type in printing (同)leading
- mixture of graphite with clay in different degrees of hardness; the marking substance in a pencil (同)pencil lead
- a position of leadership (especially in the phrase `take the lead'
- an advantage held by a competitor in a race; "he took the lead at the last turn"
- the playing of a card to start a trick in bridge; "the lead was in the dummy"
- a news story of major importance (同)lead story
- the introductory section of a story; "it was an amusing lead-in to a very serious matter" (同)lead-in, lede
- evidence pointing to a possible solution; "the police are following a promising lead"; "the trail led straight to the perpetrator" (同)track, trail
- (baseball) the position taken by a base runner preparing to advance to the next base; "he took a long lead off first"
- travel in front of; go in advance of others; "The procession was headed by John" (同)head
- take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me to the main entrance?"; "He conducted us to the palace" (同)take, direct, conduct, guide
- be ahead of others; be the first; "she topped her class every year" (同)top
- cause to undertake a certain action; "Her greed led her to forge the checks"
- undergo transportation as in a vehicle; "We travelled North on Rte. 508"
- the act of going from one place to another; "he enjoyed selling but he hated the travel" (同)traveling, travelling
- change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news travelled fast" (同)go, move, locomote
- travel upon or across; "travel the oceans" (同)journey
- undertake a journey or trip (同)journey
- travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge (同)move around
- make a trip for pleasure (同)trip, jaunt
- land on or hit solidly; "The brick connected on her head, knocking her out"
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport" (同)link, link up, join, unite
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms" (同)link, tie, link up
- be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation; "The local train does not connect with the Amtrak train"; "The planes dont connect and you will have to wait for four hours"
- establish a rapport or relationship; "The President of this university really connects with the faculty"
- hit or play a ball successfully; "The batter connected for a home run"
- join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
- join for the purpose of communication; "Operator, could you connect me to the Raffles in Singapore?"
- the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity; "litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid"
- a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication (同)contact_lens
- the act of touching physically; "her fingers came in contact with the light switch" (同)physical contact
- (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact; "they forget to solder the contacts" (同)tangency
- close interaction; "they kept in daily contact"; "they claimed that they had been in contact with extraterrestrial beings"
- the physical coming together of two or more things; "contact with the pier scraped paint from the hull" (同)impinging, striking
- a person who is in a position to give you special assistance; "he used his business contacts to get an introduction to the governor" (同)middleman
- a communicative interaction; "the pilot made contact with the base"; "he got in touch with his colleagues" (同)touch
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare" (同)connexion, connectedness
- a connecting shape (同)connexion, link
- the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable" (同)link, connectedness
- shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta" (同)connexion
- an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didnt have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers" (同)connexion, connector, connecter, connective
- (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful connections"
- a supplier (especially of narcotics)
- a connection allowing access between persons or places; "how many lines of communication can there be among four people?"; "a secret passageway provided communication between the two rooms"
- something that is communicated by or to or between people or groups
- the activity of communicating; the activity of conveying information; "they could not act without official communication from Moscow" (同)communicating
- send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message" (同)transfer, transport, channel, channelize, channelise
- oust or exclude from a group or membership by decree
- exclude from a church or a religious community; "The gay priest was excommunicated when he married his partner" (同)unchurch, curse
- be interconnected, afford passage; "These rooms intercommunicate"
- communicate over long distances, as via the telephone or e-mail
- 〈知識・情報・思想など〉'を'『伝える』,伝達する / 《文》(…に)〈病気・熱・動きなど〉'を'伝染させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘に'聖餐(せいさん)を与える / (…と)『通信する』,連絡する《+『with』+『名』》 / 《文》〈場所・部屋などが〉(…に)通じている,連絡する《+『with』+『名』》
- 《方向を表す副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'『導く』,案内する / 〈道・灯火などが〉…‘に'道筋を示す;(…へ)…‘を'導く《+『名』+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / …‘の'先頭になる,1番である / …‘の'『率いる』,指揮する / 〈ある人生・生活〉‘を'経験する,生きる,送る / 『先頭に立つ』,(競技・成績などで)リードスル / 〈人が〉『案内する』,先導する / (…に)〈道などが〉『通じている』《+『to』+『名』》 / (…の)結果となる《+『to』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉《the~》『先頭』,首位 / 〈C〉《a~》相手を引き離した点(時間,距離) / 〈C〉模範,手本(example) / 〈C〉(問題解決の)手がかり,ヒント(clue) / 〈C〉(劇・映画などの)主役,主演俳優 / 〈C〉(新聞報道記事などの本文の前におく要約した)前文,前書き,リード / 先頭の,主要な
- 〈U〉『鉛』(化学記号はは『pb』) / 〈C〉鉛のおもり,測鉛 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(ガラスをはめる)鉛の枠(わく);《英》(屋根をふくのに用いる)鉛板 / 〈U〉〈C〉黒鉛,鉛筆のしん / 〈U〉《集合的に》(鉛の)弾丸 / …‘に'鉛をかぶせる,鉛を詰める,鉛のおもりを付ける
- (特に遠くへ)『旅行する』 / 〈セールスマンなどが〉(…の)注文取りに出る,外交をして回る《+for+名》 / 〈視線・気持ちなどが〉移る,移動する / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈音・光などが〉伝わる,進む / (…と)つきあう《+with(in)+名》 / 《俗》すばやく走る,進む / 〈ある場所〉‘を'『旅行する』 / 〈ある距離〉‘を'行く,進む / 〈U〉旅行すること,旅行 / 《複数形で》(特に外国への)旅行
- 〈2個の物〉'を'『連結する』,結びつける;(…と)…'を'結合する電話でつなぐ《+『名』+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / 《受動態で》(…と)…'を'『関係させる』,親類関係にする《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…'を'連想する,結びつけて考える《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 〈物・事柄などが〉(…と)関連している,つながる《+『with』+『名』(『wh-節』)》 / 〈交通機関が〉(…と)連絡(接続)している《+『with』+『名』》
- 〈U〉(体・物などの)(…との)『接触』,(…と)触れること《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…との)『連絡』,接続《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…との)『つきあい』,関係,交際《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《話》縁故,つて / 〈U〉(電気の)接触,接続 / 〈C〉(患者と接触した)保菌容疑者 / …'を'接触させる,接続させる / 《話》…‘と'連絡する / 接触による
- 〈U〉『伝達』,通報,報道 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…との)『通信』,文通,連絡《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(伝えられた)情報,消息,手紙,伝言 / 〈U〉〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》交通[機関];(通信・電話・無線などによる)連絡[機関] / 〈U〉(病気の)伝染,感染
- 〈手紙・品物など〉‘を'送る,(ある人・場所・物から他へ)…‘を'伝える,移す / (相続・遺伝などによって子孫に)〈財産・性質など〉‘を'伝える《+名+to+名》 / (媒介によって)〈光・熱・音・力など〉‘を'伝える,伝導する;〈ラジオ・テレビなどの内容〉‘を'放送する,〈信号など〉‘を'送信する
- 〈人が〉通信し合う,相互に往来する / 〈部屋が〉通り抜けられる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Sexual and reproductive health communication among Sudanese and Eritrean women: an exploratory study from Brisbane, Australia.
- Rogers C1, Earnest J.
- Culture, health & sexuality.Cult Health Sex.2015 Feb;17(2):223-36. doi: 10.1080/13691058.2014.967302. Epub 2014 Oct 27.
- This exploratory study piloted in Brisbane, Australia, reports on findings from in-depth focus-group discussions conducted with Sudanese and Eritrean women in Brisbane. We investigated and documented their experiences and knowledge of sexual and reproductive health and contraception, and explored th
- PMID 25346993
- The role of exosomes and "exosomal shuttle microRNA" in tumorigenesis and drug resistance.
- Zhao L1, Liu W1, Xiao J1, Cao B2.
- Cancer letters.Cancer Lett.2015 Jan 28;356(2 Pt B):339-46. doi: 10.1016/j.canlet.2014.10.027. Epub 2014 Oct 30.
- How are intracellular proteins and nucleic acids transported to the appropriate sites, and how do they function at the proper time This problem has plagued scientists for a long time. The roles of vesicles, and nanovesicles called exosomes, as carriers were revealed in 2013. Many types of cells can
- PMID 25449429
- Recent progress and outstanding issues in motion correction in resting state fMRI.
- Power JD1, Schlaggar BL2, Petersen SE3.
- NeuroImage.Neuroimage.2015 Jan 15;105C:536-551. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2014.10.044. Epub 2014 Oct 24.
- The purpose of this review is to communicate and synthesize recent findings related to motion artifact in resting state fMRI. In 2011, three groups reported that small head movements produced spurious but structured noise in brain scans, causing distance-dependent changes in signal correlations. Thi
- PMID 25462692
- Decision-making in honeybee swarms based on quality and distance information of candidate nest sites.
- Laomettachit T1, Termsaithong T2, Sae-Tang A3, Duangphakdee O4.
- Journal of theoretical biology.J Theor Biol.2015 Jan 7;364:21-30. doi: 10.1016/j.jtbi.2014.09.005. Epub 2014 Sep 10.
- In the nest-site selection process of honeybee swarms, an individual bee performs a waggle dance to communicate information about direction, quality, and distance of a discovered site to other bees at the swarm. Initially, different groups of bees dance to represent different potential sites, but ev
- PMID 25218431
- Surface plasmon-enhanced optical trapping of quantum-dot-conjugated surface molecules on neurons cultured on a plasmonic chip
- 歌唱における学習過程の再考（2） : ブータンの掛け合い歌をてがかりにした実践開発 <論文>
- communicateとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)1 [III[名]（[副]）]〈人が〉〈情報を〉（…に）伝達する，連絡する；〈気持ちを〉（…に）伝える，知らせる；((～ -self))〈気持ちが〉（…に）伝わる，わかる((to ...))（ 口頭・文書・電話など ...
- communicate with （人）と連絡を取る[話をする・コミュニケーションする] （... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- communicate 【自動】 連絡する、通信する、交信する 〔場所などが〕通じている... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- communicate、connect、connection、contact、convey、liaison、misinformation、personal communication、transduce、transduction、transductional、transfer、transmission、transmit