- release from something that holds fast, connects, or entangles; "I want to disengage myself from his influence"; "disengage the gears" (同)withdraw
- become free; "in neutral, the gears disengage"
- unconstrained or not chemically bound in a molecule or not fixed and capable of relatively unrestricted motion; "free expansion"; "free oxygen"; "a free electron"
- people who are free; "the home of the free and the brave" (同)free people
- free from obligations or duties (同)discharge
- free or remove obstruction from; "free a path across the cluttered floor" (同)disengage
- grant freedom to; free from confinement (同)liberate, release, unloose, unloosen, loose
- not literal; "a loose interpretation of what she had been told"; "a free translation of the poem" (同)loose, liberal
- make (information) available for publication; "release the list with the names of the prisoners" (同)release
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- not held in servitude; "after the Civil War he was a free man"
- not occupied or in use; "a free locker"; "a free lane"
- the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress); "he enjoyed his relief from responsibility"; "getting it off his conscience gave him some ease" (同)ease
- (law) redress awarded by a court; "was the relief supposed to be protection from future harm or compensation for past injury?"
- sculpture consisting of shapes carved on a surface so as to stand out from the surrounding background (同)relievo, rilievo, embossment, sculptural relief
- assistance in time of difficulty; "the contributions provided some relief for the victims" (同)succor, succour, ministration
- aid for the aged or indigent or handicapped; "he has been on relief for many years"
- the act of freeing a city or town that has been besieged; "he asked for troops for the relief of Atlanta"
- the feeling that comes when something burdensome is removed or reduced; "as he heard the news he was suddenly flooded with relief" (同)alleviation, assuagement
- take by stealing; "The thief relieved me of $100"
- provide physical relief, as from pain; "This pill will relieve your headaches" (同)alleviate, palliate, assuage
- alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive; "relieve the pressure and the stress"; "lighten the burden of caring for her elderly parents" (同)lighten
- free from a burden, evil, or distress
- the termination of drug taking (同)drug_withdrawal
- the act of ceasing to participate in an activity
- the act of taking out money or other capital
- the act of withdrawing blood, tumors, etc.; "the nurse was expert at the withdrawal of blood"
- the act of withdrawing; "the withdrawal of French troops from Vietnam"
- a retraction of a previously held position (同)backdown, climb-down
- avoiding emotional involvement (同)detachment
- release or vent; "unleash ones anger"
- turn loose or free from restraint; "let loose mines"; "Loose terrible plagues upon humanity" (同)let loose, loose
- release from a leash; "unleash the dogs in the park"
- to break off a military action with an enemy (同)fallback, pullout
- (束縛された状態になく)『自由な』,自由の身の / (国家・国民などが)『独立している』 / (思想・行為などが)強制されない,自発的な / (動作が)拘束されない,無理のない / 《補語にのみ用いて》(苦痛・制約などを)『免れている』,(誤り・偏見などの)ない《+『from』(『of』)+『名』》 / 《補語にのみ用いて》《『be free to』do》『自由に』…『できる』 / (仕事から)解放された,暇になった;(部屋などが)使用されていない,空いた / 『無料の』;無税の / 出し惜しみしない / 遠慮のない,慎みがない / (道路などが)障害のない,自由に通れる / 固定していない,離れた / 無料で / 自由に,妨げられずに(freely) / (…から)〈人・国など〉‘を'『自由にする』,解放する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (困難などから)〈人〉‘を'救う《+『名』+『form』+『名』》 / (障害などを)〈人・物〉‘から'取り除く《+『名』+『of』(『from』)+『名』》 / (物を)…‘から'片付ける,外す《+『名』+『of』+『名』》
- 〈U〉〈C〉(苦通・悩みなどの)『軽減』,除去《+『from』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(苦通・悩みなどから解放されて)ほっとすること,安心 / 〈C〉《単数形で》『ほっとさせるもの』,気味らし,慰み / 〈U〉(難民などへの)救済,救援[物資];(軍隊の)救援,援軍 / 〈U〉職務(任務)の交替;〈C〉《集合的に》交替者(班)
- 浮き彫り,レリーフ / 〈U〉(他との対照による)きわだち,鮮明さ
- 〈物事が〉〈苦通・悩みなど〉‘を'『和らげる』,『軽減する』 / 〈物事が〉〈人〉の苦痛(悩み)を軽くする,‘を'ほっとさせる,安心させる / 〈困っている人〉‘を'『救済する』;〈被災地〉‘を'救援する / (職務などから)〈人〉‘を'交替させる,解雇する《+『名』+『of』+『名』》 / (重い物・大変なものを)〈人〉‘から'取り除く,取り上げる《+『名』〈人〉+『of』+『名』》 / 〈単調なもの〉‘に'変化を与える / 〈物事〉‘を'きわ立たせる,引立てせる
- 引っ込めること,引っ込むこと,退くこと / 引き上げ,回収 / 取り消し,撤回
- …‘の'皮ひもおはずす / …‘を'[どっと]解き放つ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Updating emotional content in recovered depressed individuals: Evaluating deficits in emotion processing following a depressive episode.
- Levens SM1, Gotlib IH2.
- Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry.J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry.2015 Sep;48:156-63. doi: 10.1016/j.jbtep.2015.03.009. Epub 2015 Mar 20.
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: Previous research has demonstrated that depressed individuals have difficulty both disengaging from negative information and maintaining positive information in working memory (WM). The present study was conducted to examine whether the tendency for depressed individuals t
- PMID 25889375
- The regulation of transendothelial migration: new knowledge and new questions.
- Muller WA1.
- Cardiovascular research.Cardiovasc Res.2015 Aug 1;107(3):310-20. doi: 10.1093/cvr/cvv145. Epub 2015 May 17.
- Leucocyte transendothelial migration (TEM) involves a co-operative series of interactions between surface molecules on the leucocyte and cognate counter-ligands on the endothelial cell. These interactions set up a cascade of signalling events inside the endothelial cell that both allow for the junct
- PMID 25987544
- Disentangling fast and slow attentional influences of negative and taboo spoken words in the emotional Stroop paradigm.
- Bertels J1, Kolinsky R.
- Cognition & emotion.Cogn Emot.2015 Jul 21:1-12. [Epub ahead of print]
- Although the influence of the emotional content of stimuli on attention has been considered as occurring within trial, recent studies revealed that the presentation of such stimuli would also involve a slow component. The aim of the present study was to investigate fast and slow effects of negative
- PMID 26197360
- Turning Towards or Turning Away: A Comparison of Mindfulness Meditation and Guided Imagery Relaxation in Patients with Acute Depression.
- Costa A1, Barnhofer T2.
- Behavioural and cognitive psychotherapy.Behav Cogn Psychother.2015 Jul 20:1-10. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Disengaging from maladaptive thinking is an important imperative in the treatment of depression. Mindfulness training is aimed at helping patients acquire relevant skills for this purpose. It remains unclear, however, whether this practice is helpful when patients are acutely depressed.A
- PMID 26190664
- 吉田 真吾
- 東洋文化研究所紀要 160, 79-126, 2011-12-00
- … First, as the character of the Cold War shifted from military confrontation to political-economic competition in the mid-1950s, American policymakers feared that Japan might disengage itself from the U.S. and approach the Communist bloc, and thus deemed concessions to Japan's demands regarding U.S.-Japan security relations necessary. …
- NAID 40019156997
- Why Do the Eyes Move during Cognitive Activity?
- Hoshi Yoko,Chen Shing-Jen
- Research and Clinical Center for Child Development : Annual Report = 子ども発達臨床研究センター英文年報 30, 69-77, 2010-03-30
- … Preceding studies on adults have indicated that by shifting the gaze people disengage from environmental stimulation in order to concentrate on cognitive tasks. …
- NAID 120002036129
- 高不安者における選択的注意と注意の解放の困難さ : ドット・プローブ課題を用いて
- 大友 和則,上野 真弓,松嶋 隆二 [他],丹野 義彦
- パーソナリティ研究 16(2), 253-255, 2008-01-31
- … The current study compared high anxious group with low group, in order to determine whether the difficulty to disengage attention was found only for the high group. … The current study also manipulated SOAs (stimulus onset asynchrony) in order to determine whether the difficulty to disengage attention persisted or not. … Results indicated that high anxious individuals showed difficulty to disengage attention only under 0 ms SOA condition. …
- NAID 110006633815
- Electrophysiological abnormalities of spatial attention in adults with autism during the gap overlap task
- Kawakubo Yuki,Kasai Kiyoto,Okazaki Shinji,Hosokawa Miyuki,Watanabe Kei-ichiro,Kuwabara Hitoshi,Ishijima Michiko,Yamasue Hidenori,Iwanami Akira,Kato Nobumasa,Maekawa Hisao,岡崎 慎治
- Clinical neurophysiology 118(7), 1464-1471, 2007-07-00
- … the overlap condition, the central stimulus remained during the presentation of theperipheral stimulus and therefore participants need to disengage their attention intentionally inorder to execute the saccade to the peripheral stimulus due to the preservation of the centralstimulus.Results: The autism group elicited significantly higher pre-saccadic positivity during a period of100 to 70 msec prior to the saccade onset than the other groups only under the overlap condition.The higher amplitude of pre-saccadic positivity in the overlap condition was …
- NAID 120000834583
- 1. (緊張・心配・苦痛などの)除去、軽減
- 2. (心配などが軽減された後の)安心（感）、安堵（の気持ち）
- 3. (緊張・心配・苦痛などを)取り除く(和らげる)もの
- 4. 気晴らし、息抜き、娯楽
- 5. (仕事や任務の)交代要員
- 6. (社会福祉としての)困窮者救済金(物資)
- 7. (法律)(裁判所の)救済命令
- 8. (軍事)(包囲された町などの)救出、解放
- 9. (封建領主への)相続上納金
- ad lib、ad libitum、deprive、disengage、free form、free of charge、freedom、freely、liberate、liberation、obviate、omit、release、remove、strip、withdraw
- abort, abstinence, discontinuance, discontinuation, discontinue, disengage, drug withdrawal, pause, stop, suspend, withdraw