- perceive via the tactile sense; "Helen Keller felt the physical world by touching people and objects around her"
- a slight but appreciable amount; "this dish could use a touch of garlic" (同)hint, tinge, mite, pinch, jot, speck, soupcon
- a slight attack of illness; "he has a touch of rheumatism" (同)spot
- a distinguishing style; "this room needs a womans touch" (同)signature
- the act of putting two things together with no space between them; "at his touch the room filled with lights" (同)touching
- the feel of mechanical action; "this piano has a wonderful touch"
- the faculty by which external objects or forces are perceived through contact with the body (especially the hands); "only sight and touch enable us to locate objects in the space around us" (同)sense of touch, skin senses, touch modality, cutaneous senses
- the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin; "she likes the touch of silk on her skin"; "the surface had a greasy feeling" (同)touch_sensation, tactual_sensation, tactile_sensation, feeling
- the event of something coming in contact with the body; "he longed for the touch of her hand"; "the cooling touch of the night air" (同)touching
- a suggestion of some quality; "there was a touch of sarcasm in his tone"; "he detected a ghost of a smile on her face" (同)trace, ghost
- deftness in handling matters; "he has a masters touch"
- the act of soliciting money (as a gift or loan); "he watched the beggar trying to make a touch"
- be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point" (同)adjoin, meet, contact
- tamper with; "Dont touch my CDs!" (同)disturb
- affect emotionally; "A stirring movie"; "I was touched by your kind letter of sympathy" (同)stir
- cause to be in brief contact with; "He touched his toes to the horses flanks"
- comprehend; "He could not touch the meaning of the poem"
- deal with; usually used with a form of negation; "I wouldnt touch her with a ten-foot pole"; "The local Mafia wont touch gambling"
- make physical contact with, come in contact with; "Touch the stone for good luck"; "She never touched her husband"
- detect some circumstance or entity automatically; "This robot can sense the presence of people in the room"; "particle detectors sense ionization"
- the faculty through which the external world is apprehended; "in the dark he had to depend on touch and on his senses of smell and hearing" (同)sensation, sentience, sentiency, sensory faculty
- the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted; "the dictionary gave several senses for the word"; "in the best sense charity is really a duty"; "the signifier is linked to the signified" (同)signified
- a general conscious awareness; "a sense of security"; "a sense of happiness"; "a sense of danger"; "a sense of self"
- a natural appreciation or ability; "a keen musical sense"; "a good sense of timing"
- comprehend; "I sensed the real meaning of his letter"
- producing a sensation of touch; "tactile qualities"; "the tactual luxury of stroking silky human hair" (同)tactual
- detected by instinct or inference rather than by recognized perceptual cues; "the felt presence of an intruder"; "a sensed presence in the room raised goosebumps on her arms"; "a perceived threat" (同)perceived
- becoming aware of something via the senses (同)perception
- a fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia; equal to one hundredth of a yen or rupiah or riel
- 〈人が〉(手・指などで)…‘を'『さわる』,‘に'触れる《+名+with+名》 / (…に)…‘を'触れさせる,あてがう《+名+to+名》 / 〈物が〉…‘に'触れている,‘と'接触している / …‘を'『感動させる』,の感情を動かす / 《文》〈事が〉…‘に'『影響する』,関係する,かかわる(concern) / 《通例否定文で》〈飲食物〉‘に'手をつける;〈道具など〉‘を'使う / 《しばしば受動態で》(かすかに)…‘に'色合いをつける / (軽く)…‘を'害する,いためる / 《通例否定文で》…‘に'匹敵する,‘と'肩を並べる / 〈船などが〉…‘に'立ち寄る,寄港する / 《俗》《+名+for+名》(金銭などを)〈人に〉‘に'せびる,借りる / さわる,触れる,接触している / (港などに)〈船などが〉立ち寄る,寄港する《+at+名》 / 〈U〉『触覚』,触感 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(物の)感触,手ざわり / 〈C〉『さわる(触れる)こと』,さわられること / 〈U〉《しばしばa ~》(…の)『気味,微候』,気配《+of+名》 / 〈C〉少量,少しばかりの(の…)《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(作品仕上げの)手入れ,一筆 / 〈U〉《しばしばa ~》(作家などの)筆法,作風 / 〈U〉《しばしばa ~》(ピアノ・タイプライターなどの)指運び,たたき方,タッチ
- 〈C〉(五感による)『感覚』;(…の)感覚《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《しばしばa~》(…の)『感じ』,気持ち《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《a~,one's~》(…の)『理解』(『認識』)『力』,観念,センス《+『of』+『名』》 / 《one's senses》正常な感覚,正気 / 〈C〉《しばしば冠詩をつけないで》分別,良識 / 〈C〉(行動・発言・文などの)意義,意味(meaning)《+of(in)+名(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉(…の)(全体的な)意向,動向《+『of』+『名』》 / …‘を'感ずる,‘に'気づく
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Thermal Molding of Organic Thin-Film Transistor Arrays on Curved Surfaces.
- Sakai M1, Watanabe K2, Ishimine H2, Okada Y2, Yamauchi H2, Sadamitsu Y3, Kudo K2.
- Nanoscale research letters.Nanoscale Res Lett.2017 Dec;12(1):349. doi: 10.1186/s11671-017-2113-x. Epub 2017 May 12.
- PMID 28499335
- Immediate and Sustained Skin-to-Skin Contact for the Healthy Term Newborn After Birth: AWHONN Practice Brief Number 5.
- [No authors listed]
- Nursing for women's health.Nurs Womens Health.2017 Dec 2016 - Jan;20(6):614-616. doi: 10.1016/S1751-4851(16)30331-2.
- PMID 27938802
- Environmental contamination with Staphylococcus aureus at a large, Midwestern university campus.
- Thapaliya D1, Taha M2, Dalman MR1, Kadariya J1, Smith TC3.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2017 Dec 1;599-600:1363-1368. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.05.080. Epub 2017 May 15.
- PMID 28525941
- リハビリテーション科学ジャーナル = Journal of Rehabilitation Sciences Seirei Christopher University 12, 79-90, 2017-03-31
- NAID 120006332707
- 触感と摩擦力の経時的特徴の関係 (知覚情報 次世代産業システム合同研究会・画像応用および画像処理一般)
- 電気学会研究会資料. PI = The papers of Technical Meeting on "Perception Information", IEE Japan, 2017(32-44・46-51), 17-22, 2017-03-27
- NAID 40021169003
- A Pilot Study of a Tactile Measurement System Using Lateral Skin Stretch on Foot Plantar Surface
- Journal of advanced computational intelligence and intelligent informatics 21(1), 74-78, 2017-01
- NAID 40021067750
- touch [tuch] 1. palpation with the finger. 2. in the nursing interventions classification, a nursing intervention defined as providing comfort and communication through purposeful tactile contact. 3. the sense by which contact of an object ...
- Contact centres are one of the fastest growing industries globally and are traditionally competitive, busy and a sensory overloaded environment. … + ... The tactile sense Print Email The TACTILE (touch) sense is a primary sense we ...
- palpate、palpation、palpatory、tactile、tactile sensation、tactile sense
touch [OPTION]... FILE...
-a change only the access time
-c, --no-create do not create any files
-d, --date=STRING parse STRING and use it instead of current time
-m change only the modification time
-r, --reference=FILE use this file's times instead of current time
-t STAMP use [[CC]YY]MMDDhhmm[.ss] instead of current time
--time=WORD change the specified time:
WORD is access, atime, or use: equivalent to -a
WORD is modify or mtime: equivalent to -m
--help display this help and exit
--version output version information and exit
-t 201003221800 *
- tactile sense、tactile sensation、touch sensation、touch、tactile
- tactile sensation、tactile sense、touch