- relating to or involving palpation
- examine (a body part) by palpation; "The nurse palpated the patients stomach"; "The runner felt her pulse" (同)feel
- a method of examination in which the examiner feels the size or shape or firmness or location of something (of body parts when the examiner is a health professional) (同)tactual exploration
- perceive via the tactile sense; "Helen Keller felt the physical world by touching people and objects around her"
- a slight but appreciable amount; "this dish could use a touch of garlic" (同)hint, tinge, mite, pinch, jot, speck, soupcon
- a slight attack of illness; "he has a touch of rheumatism" (同)spot
- a distinguishing style; "this room needs a womans touch" (同)signature
- the act of putting two things together with no space between them; "at his touch the room filled with lights" (同)touching
- the feel of mechanical action; "this piano has a wonderful touch"
- the faculty by which external objects or forces are perceived through contact with the body (especially the hands); "only sight and touch enable us to locate objects in the space around us" (同)sense of touch, skin senses, touch modality, cutaneous senses
- the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin; "she likes the touch of silk on her skin"; "the surface had a greasy feeling" (同)touch_sensation, tactual_sensation, tactile_sensation, feeling
- the event of something coming in contact with the body; "he longed for the touch of her hand"; "the cooling touch of the night air" (同)touching
- a suggestion of some quality; "there was a touch of sarcasm in his tone"; "he detected a ghost of a smile on her face" (同)trace, ghost
- deftness in handling matters; "he has a masters touch"
- the act of soliciting money (as a gift or loan); "he watched the beggar trying to make a touch"
- be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point" (同)adjoin, meet, contact
- tamper with; "Dont touch my CDs!" (同)disturb
- affect emotionally; "A stirring movie"; "I was touched by your kind letter of sympathy" (同)stir
- cause to be in brief contact with; "He touched his toes to the horses flanks"
- comprehend; "He could not touch the meaning of the poem"
- deal with; usually used with a form of negation; "I wouldnt touch her with a ten-foot pole"; "The local Mafia wont touch gambling"
- make physical contact with, come in contact with; "Touch the stone for good luck"; "She never touched her husband"
- 〈人が〉(手・指などで)…‘を'『さわる』,‘に'触れる《+名+with+名》 / (…に)…‘を'触れさせる,あてがう《+名+to+名》 / 〈物が〉…‘に'触れている,‘と'接触している / …‘を'『感動させる』,の感情を動かす / 《文》〈事が〉…‘に'『影響する』,関係する,かかわる(concern) / 《通例否定文で》〈飲食物〉‘に'手をつける;〈道具など〉‘を'使う / 《しばしば受動態で》(かすかに)…‘に'色合いをつける / (軽く)…‘を'害する,いためる / 《通例否定文で》…‘に'匹敵する,‘と'肩を並べる / 〈船などが〉…‘に'立ち寄る,寄港する / 《俗》《+名+for+名》(金銭などを)〈人に〉‘に'せびる,借りる / さわる,触れる,接触している / (港などに)〈船などが〉立ち寄る,寄港する《+at+名》 / 〈U〉『触覚』,触感 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(物の)感触,手ざわり / 〈C〉『さわる(触れる)こと』,さわられること / 〈U〉《しばしばa ~》(…の)『気味,微候』,気配《+of+名》 / 〈C〉少量,少しばかりの(の…)《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(作品仕上げの)手入れ,一筆 / 〈U〉《しばしばa ~》(作家などの)筆法,作風 / 〈U〉《しばしばa ~》(ピアノ・タイプライターなどの)指運び,たたき方,タッチ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Validation of Palpatory Methods for Evaluating Anatomical Bone Landmarks of the Cervical Spine: A Systematic Review.
- Póvoa LC1, Ferreira AP2, Silva JG3.
- Journal of manipulative and physiological therapeutics.J Manipulative Physiol Ther.2015 May 9. pii: S0161-4754(15)00044-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jmpt.2015.04.002. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVE: The aim of this study was to systematically review the literature for validity of palpatory procedures for evaluating anatomical bone landmarks in the cervical spine.METHODS: A systematic search of electronic databases identified observational studies assessing validity and/or accuracy re
- PMID 25972133
- Reliability of dynamic sentinel node biopsy combined with ultrasound-guided removal of sonographically suspicious lymph nodes as a diagnostic approach in patients with penile cancer with palpable inguinal lymph nodes.
- Naumann CM1, van der Horst S2, van der Horst C2, Kähler KC3, Seeger M4, Osmonov D2, Lützen U5, Jünemann KP2, Franz Hamann M2.
- Urologic oncology.Urol Oncol.2015 Apr 28. pii: S1078-1439(15)00149-0. doi: 10.1016/j.urolonc.2015.03.022. [Epub ahead of print]
- INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVES: Dynamic sentinel node biopsy (DSNB) is considered "unsuitable" in patients with penile cancer and palpable inguinal lymph nodes. The aim of this study was to determine the diagnostic reliability of DSNB combined with ultrasound (US)-guided removal of additional suspiciou
- PMID 25934562
- 吉田 一也,藤縄 理,原 和彦
- 理学療法科学 26(5), 563-566, 2011-10-20
- 〔目的〕考案したテープメジャーを用いた肩甲骨位置測定法の信頼性を検証すること．〔方法〕本測定法の信頼性として，検者6名と被検者3名を対象とする測定値の検者内・検者間の信頼性をそれぞれICC（1, 1），ICC（2, 1），95%信頼区間（95%CI），測定の標準誤差（SEM）によって評価し検討した．測定は，臨床経験の差の有無を検定するために，骨指標点にマーカーを貼付せずに実施した．〔結果〕本測定法 …
- NAID 10029929027
- 堀 夏樹,保科 彰,木下 修隆,加藤 雅史,有馬 公伸,田島 和洋,多田 茂
- 泌尿器科紀要 31(2), 327-329, 1985-02
- … Palpatory examination suggested the presence of stones in preputial cavity. …
- NAID 120002158908
- British Dictionary definitions for palpatory Expand palpate 1 / ˈpælpeɪt / verb 1. (transitive) (med) to examine (an area of the body) by the sense of touch and pressure Derived Forms palpation, noun palpāre palpate 2 / ˈpælpeɪt / ...
- Seen and Heard What made you want to look up palpatory? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).
- palpate、palpation、palpatory、tactile、tactile sensation、tactile sense
touch [OPTION]... FILE...
-a change only the access time
-c, --no-create do not create any files
-d, --date=STRING parse STRING and use it instead of current time
-m change only the modification time
-r, --reference=FILE use this file's times instead of current time
-t STAMP use [[CC]YY]MMDDhhmm[.ss] instead of current time
--time=WORD change the specified time:
WORD is access, atime, or use: equivalent to -a
WORD is modify or mtime: equivalent to -m
--help display this help and exit
--version output version information and exit
-t 201003221800 *