- a small notebook for rough notes
- a brief (and hurriedly handwritten) note (同)jot
- write briefly or hurriedly; write a short note of (同)jot
- ごくわずか,微量;ごくわずか(の…)《+『of』+『名』》 / …‘を'ちょっと書き留める,手早くメモする《+『down』+『名,』+『名』+『down』》
- 書き留める人,メモする人 / 小さな手帳
Jot or JOT may refer to:
- Iota and Jot, two esoteric computer languages
- JOT (TV series), a syndicated, animated television series
- JOT: Journal of Object Technology, an online journal
- Jot, meaning the Greek letter iota, in the phrase "one jot or one tittle"
- JOT, the IATA airport code for Joliet Regional Airport
- Joy of Tech, a webcomic
- Jot, a handwriting recognition system which became the basis for Palm OS' Graffiti 2
- Jot (ethnic group), an itinerant ethnic group in north-central Afghanistan
- jot, a musical pitch interval approximately equal to 100th of a savart
- Current status of in-hospital donation coordinators in Japan: nationwide survey.
- Konaka S, Shimizu S, Iizawa M, Ohkawara H, Kato O, Ashikari J, Fukushima N.SourceDepartment of Therapeutics for End Stage Organ Dysfunction, Osaka University, Suita, Japan Organ Transplant Network, Tokyo, Japan.
- Transplantation proceedings.Transplant Proc.2013 May;45(4):1295-300. doi: 10.1016/j.transproceed.2013.01.016.
- OBJECTIVES: When the Japanese Organ Transplantation Act was issued, the Japanese Organ Transplantation Network (JOT) was established in 1997. JOT lists recipients, assesses and manages organ donors, and educates publics and headquarters for organ donations. JOT procurement transplant coordinators (P
- PMID 23726554
- Invited Commentary: JOT 4792 Percutaneous autologous bone marrow injection in the treatment of distal meta-diaphyseal tibia nonunions.
- Hutson J.SourceProfessor Clinical Orthopedic Trauma Service, Ryder Trauma Center /University of Miami, Miami, Florida.
- Journal of orthopaedic trauma.J Orthop Trauma.2013 Feb 25. [Epub ahead of print]
- PMID 23443052
- Modification of the education system for organ procurement coordinators in Japan after the revision of the Japanese Organ Transplantation Act.
- Konaka S, Kato O, Ashikari J, Fukushima N.SourceJapan Organ Transplant Network, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka, Japan.
- Transplantation proceedings.Transplant Proc.2012 May;44(4):851-4. doi: 10.1016/j.transproceed.2012.03.012.
- BACKGROUND: From October 1997 to July 2010, only 86 brain-dead (BD) organ donations were obtained and no organs were retrieved from children under 15 years of age because of the strict Japan Organ Transplantation Act. The Act was revised on July 17, 2010, allowing organs to be donated after BD with
- PMID 22564565
- わが国における臓器移植のための臓器摘出の現状と実績 (2015)
- わが国における臓器移植のための臓器摘出の現状と実績 (2014)
- JOTレンタルコンテナの品質向上への取組みについて (特集 コンテナの品質向上への取組み)