- chase、follow up、follow-up、minor、pursue、pursuit、rudimentary、trace amount、tracing、vestige、vestigial
- make ones course or travel along a path; travel or pass over, around, or along; "The children traced along the edge of the dark forest"; "The women traced the pasture"
- a just detectable amount; "he speaks French with a trace of an accent" (同)hint, suggestion
- either of two lines that connect a horses harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree
- an indication that something has been present; "there wasnt a trace of evidence for the claim"; "a tincture of condescension" (同)vestige, tincture, shadow
- a visible mark (as a footprint) left by the passage of person or animal or vehicle
- make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand" (同)draw, line, describe, delineate
- follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something; "We must follow closely the economic development is Cuba" ; "trace the students progress" (同)follow
- to go back over again; "we retraced the route we took last summer"; "trace your path" (同)retrace
- copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it; make a tracing of; "trace a design"; "trace a pattern"
- discover traces of; "She traced the circumstances of her birth"
- of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization
- limited in size or scope; "a small business"; "a newspaper with a modest circulation"; "small-scale plans"; "a pocket-size country" (同)modest, small, small-scale, pocket-size, pocket-sized
- not of legal age; "minor children" (同)nonaged, underage
- warranting only temporal punishment; "venial sin" (同)venial
- inferior in number or size or amount; "a minor share of the profits"; "Ursa Minor"
- lesser in scope or effect; "had minor differences"; "a minor disturbance"
- of a scale or mode; "the minor keys"; "in B flat minor"
- of lesser importance or stature or rank; "a minor poet"; "had a minor part in the play"; "a minor official"; "many of these hardy adventurers were minor noblemen"; "minor back roads"
- of lesser seriousness or danger; "suffered only minor injuries"; "some minor flooding"; "a minor tropical disturbance"
- of the younger of two boys with the same family name; "Jones minor"
- cut a groove into; "chase silver"
- a rectangular metal frame used in letterpress printing to hold together the pages or columns of composed type that are printed at one time
- pursue someone sexually or romantically (同)chase after
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit" (同)chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after, track
- a piece of work that exploits or builds on earlier work; "his new software is a follow-up to the programs they started with" (同)followup
- an activity that continues something that has already begun or that repeats something that has already been done (同)followup
- a subsequent examination of a patient for the purpose of monitoring earlier treatment (同)followup, reexamination, review
- the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture; "the culprit started to run and the cop took off in pursuit" (同)chase, pursual, following
- a search for an alternative that meets cognitive criteria; "the pursuit of love"; "life is more than the pursuance of fame"; "a quest for wealth" (同)pursuance, quest
- carry further or advance; "Can you act on this matter soon?" (同)follow up on, act_on
- follow in or as if in pursuit; "The police car pursued the suspected attacker"; "Her bad deed followed her and haunted her dreams all her life" (同)follow
- a system for screening luggage in airports; an agent passes a swab around or inside luggage and then runs the swab through a machine that can detect trace amounts of explosives (同)ETD
- a race run on foot; "she broke the record for the half-mile run" (同)foot race, run
- a family of earthstar fungi belonging to the order Lycoperdales (同)family Geastraceae
- the carved tracery on fan vaulting
- a drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image (同)trace
- the act of drawing a plan or diagram or outline
- the discovery and description of the course of development of something; "the tracing of genealogies"
- 〈C〉〈U〉(過去に存在した人・物・事件などの)『跡』,形跡,痕跡;(人・動物・車などの通った)跡,足跡《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(…の)かすかなきざし,気味,微量《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(記録計器の描く)線 / …‘の'『跡をつける』,‘を'追跡する,〈足跡など〉‘を'たどる / (…まで)…‘の'由来(起源,原因など)をさかのぼる《+名+back(+back+名)+to+名》 / (複写紙などを使って)…‘を'『[線をたどって]書き写す』 / 〈線・図形〉‘を'『描く』《+out+名,+名+out》 / 〈文字〉‘を'ていねいに書く / '‘を'捜しあてる,見つけ出す / (…に)『さかのぼる』《+back to+名》
- 『小さいほうの,少ない』 / (階級・地位・重要性などが)『劣ったほうの』,重要でない / 重大ではない / 未成年の / (音楽で)短調の / 未成年者 / (大学の科目・課程の)副専攻科目 / (音楽で)短調 / 《the minors》《米》=minor league
- 〈C〉『追跡』,追撃;追求 / 《the ~》狩猟 / 〈C〉追われる人(動物,船,飛行機) / 〈人・動物など〉'を'『追いかける』,追跡する / (…から)〈人・動物など〉'を'『追い払う』,追い出す《+『名』+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / (…を)追う,追跡する《+『after』+『名』》 / 《話》走り回る《+『about』》,(…を)走り回る《+『about』+『名』》
- 追求;追跡調査;(新聞などの)追いかけ記事 / 後を追う,重ねて行う
- 〈U〉(…を)『追うこと』,(…の)追跡《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(目的・快楽などの)『追求』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(一般に)仕事,趣味
- 〈獲物・犯人など〉‘を'『迫う』,追跡する / 〈計画・勧告など〉‘に'『従う』 / 〈目的・快楽など〉‘を'追求する / 〈仕事・研究・趣味など〉‘を'続ける / 追う,続ける
- …‘を'引き返す / …‘を'さかのぼって調べる(思い出す)
- 跡を追うこと,追跡;透写,複写 / 〈C〉 / 透写(複写)によってできたもの(地図・図案など),透写図
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effect of yeast species on the terpenoids profile of Chinese light-style liquor.
- Wu Q1, Zhu W1, Wang W1, Xu Y2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Feb 1;168:390-5. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.07.069. Epub 2014 Jul 18.
- Terpenoids are important trace flavour constituents in Chinese light-style liquors, and are formed by the various yeast species present during fermentation of liquor from cereal and legume materials. Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Pichia kudriavzevii and Wickerhamomyces anomalus are three such yeast spec
- PMID 25172725
- A simple resonance Rayleigh scattering method for determination of trace CA125 using immuno-AuRu nanoalloy as probe via ultrasonic irradiation.
- Tang M1, Wen G1, Luo Y1, Liang A1, Jiang Z2.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2015 Jan 25;135:1032-8. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.07.066. Epub 2014 Aug 10.
- AuRu nanoalloy (GR) with Au/Ru molar ratio of 32/1 was prepared by the sodium borohydride reduction method. It was used to label the CA125 antibody (Ab) to obtain an immunonanoprobe (GRAb) for cancer antigen 125 (CA125). In pH 7.0 citric acid-Na2HPO4 buffer solution and irradiation of ultrasound, th
- PMID 25173519
- Adsorption and trace detection of pharmacologically significant 5-methylthio-1, 3, 4-thiadiazole-2-thiol molecule adsorbed on silver nanocolloids and understanding the role of Albrecht's "A" and Herzberg-Teller contributions in the SERS spectra.
- Chowdhury J1, Chandra S2, Ghosh M3.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2015 Jan 25;135:935-46. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.07.100. Epub 2014 Aug 8.
- The surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) spectra of biologically and industrially significant 5-methylthio-1, 3, 4-thiadiazole 2-thiol molecule have been investigated. The SERS spectra at various concentrations of the adsorbate are compared with the Fourier transform Infrared (FTIR) and normal R
- PMID 25168230
- Activity study of biogenic spherical silver nanoparticles towards microbes and oxidants.
- Hoskote Anand KK, Mandal BK.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2015 Jan 25;135:639-45. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.07.013. Epub 2014 Jul 25.
- The eco-friendly approach for the green synthesis of silver nanoparticles (SNP) using Terminalia bellirica (T. bellirica) fruit extract is reported herein. Initially formation of SNP was noticed through visual color change from yellow to reddish brown and further analyzed by surface plasmonic resona
- PMID 25128676
- 微量水分計測の最前線 (特集 湿度・水分計測の最前線と自然界における水分輸送現象)
- Distribution and stoichiometry of Al, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Cd, and Pb in seawater around the Juan de Fuca Ridge
- Applicability of InertSep ME-2 to Solid-Phase Extraction of Trace Elements (特集 海水の科学及び海水関連産業の発展に貢献する分析科学)
- 日本海水学会誌 = Bulletin of the Society of Sea Water Science, Japan 71(5), 282-290, 2017-10
- NAID 40021343107
- (n.)rudiment 基本、基礎、初歩。兆し、萌芽、もと、始まり。(発生)原基。(生)遺物、痕跡。
- the allantoic duct is an endodermally lined vestigial structure that extends from the caudal portion of the gut tube into the umbilical cord.
- rudimentary, trace, vestige
- chase、follow up、follow-up study、followup、pursue、pursuit、trace、tracing
- chase、follow up、follow-up、pursue、pursuit、trace